Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Unilag Dli And Acca - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Dli And Acca (739 Views)

Unilag DLI Admission 2015/2016! !!! / Unilag Dli Form / Graduate With B.sc And Acca (in 3 years) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Dli And Acca by ytosho: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hi people,
i'm 28, with OND. I'm suppose to go for HND but because of the discrimination between B.sc and HND, am considering of taking Unilag DLI program but am just wondering if DLI is written on the certificate and if the certificate is well recognize by the multinational company and am also looking at possibility of taking ACCA. pls guys, your advice is needed. front page pls.
Re: Unilag Dli And Acca by olotumogbo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
DLI is a faculty and on the certificate as well its going to be writting as a faculty.e.g. Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Distance Learning Institute. On the heading: University of Lagos. Akoka
Re: Unilag Dli And Acca by orlaryemy: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Unilag never write DLI on its certificates, even if it is written employers do not care about. just make sure you come out with good grade. ACCA is not a bad one also but you cannot actually say the actual time you will complete it unlike our normal university. I advise you to take both if you can afford it.
Re: Unilag Dli And Acca by ytosho: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
@oltumogbo and orlaryemy . Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

Strike: FG Using Propaganda To Intimidate Us –ASUU / ASUU Branches Meet Today, Exco On Wednesday / ASUU Strike Called Off-students To Resume 18th Novembér

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.