Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) (20507 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by solomonwis(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2008
Dear All,

Just want to know if anyone has been invited for the Gulder Ultimate Search Screening.  I got a text message asking me to check my mail for further information but up until now, I haven't seen any mail but the text message.

Am I alone in this?

I'd appreciate your response.

Regards.

Update: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 Has Started
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by demjohn(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
yah mi gee they sent to me too but if we want to robb mind you can contact me through 08053227946 now
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by mymother1: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2008
solomonwis:

Dear All,
Just want to know if anyone has been invited for the Gulder Ultimate Search Screening.
I got a text message asking me to check my mail for further infor but up until now,i haven't seen any mail but the text message.

Am I alone in this?

I'd appreciate your response.

Regards.
i dont know dat i am not the only person dat dis is happening to they sent a message to me dis morning in other to check my mail which i fing noting inside if u know more about them tell me oooo because the screnning is on 2 next month.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by lobinoxebe(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2008
They sent me one on Monoday morning, But i mistakingly put Benin as the screening centre,

I cant go to benin now man, i dont know any bother in there,

I was there last year and i saw all what that happened, Polotics,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Baro(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2008
lobinoxebe if you "mean" whats in your signature i could fix you in Benin, thats my hood. Buzz me. . . paul_rry@yahoo.com
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Omolola1(f): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
You guys are in OYO (on your own), am in abuja right now for the screening, they sent me a msg on my phone and an email, saying that ave qualified for the auditions. It is going to last for 3 days, it was formally scheduled for benin but it has been shifted to abuja. Pray for me to be selected.
Anyway, i will give you guys info on what is going on here. Bye.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by babeface3: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
bros my own screening is here in lag but i dont know what to go with as i did not get their mail. Please holla me on the documents or attestation they might have asked you to come with.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by tetmosol(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2008
I am willing to participate but I have never been invitated. how can I get the invitation.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by spikedcylinder: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2008
Ol' boy, the english on this thread na killer o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by tollu: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
O girl, no be small matter. grin cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by MethodMan3(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
@Poster

Goodluck to you guys

Me i no wan get invitation to come and die!

Una no dey learn lesson!

Abi no be the Gulder thing wey person drown last year?! OK BYE BYE
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by spikedcylinder: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2008
tollu:

O girl, no be small matter. grin cheesy

At least for the worth of it, the thread is funny! grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by babeface3: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
come, tetmosol check ya grammer b4 this gals go use you do caricature.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by dennylove(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
i just dey wonder whether som peoples no get ENGLISH teachers or lecturers 4 their schull.anyway,NUTTIN DO U chairman!!! english no be our papa language.but no go speak the one wey no dey DICTIONARY OOOOOOO. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by wealthce0: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
na wah oooo, all of una dey look for free money,make una no go die like that guy wey die last year oooooooo, lol i don tell una
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by desaint01(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
i don't know that i am not the only person that this is happening to they sent a message to me this morning in other to check my mail which i fing noting inside if u know more about them tell me oooo because the screnning is on 2 next month

i dey shame 4 u ooo! na wit dis kind english wey u write so na him u wan use go do GUS. o boy abeg go take style brush up, and hopefully u fit dey ready 4 next year own,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by silentguy: 3:25am On Jun 25, 2008
hello guys,
  how re u guys preparing for the GUS(V),i got text telling that i ve qualify and i should check my mail,guys nothing there,o moday i receive another telling me congrats,with date and avenue for the screaning,
  But one thing suprise me,are we going to come along with any other thing apart from wat the send us in the selection mail?
   if any body know make him/her hala me.sylentking@yahoo.com
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by babeface3: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2008
wealthce, make i tell you, with this kain mind set i just pity u. bros learn how to take positive risk and dont discourage bros them wey wan take am. Remember the alamo! if you dey read wide sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Phemmmy(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2008
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Omolola1(f): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2008
I was sent an invitation email for the screening, for the northern region. I am right now in abuja for the screening, today would be the second day, it would end tomorrow. Men, it is very stressful. You have to make your own plans for accomodation and feeding, gulder would not bore any of your problems for you. A lot of people have been sent back home because of inefficient swimming skills.
My brothers and sisters, no be easy thing o. I dont know when the Western Region (LAgos) would be coming up.

Anyway i thank God it would end tomorrow. If you want information on what you would be asked to bring just holla me on cherryoyet@yahoo.com.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by florishn(f): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2008
l love the Gulder Ultimate Search is such an interesting game whosoever won the game deserve it because is only screening some people are doing now and they are already complaining not to talk of the game the stuff no easy abeg but l think prayer is the answer to the key of the game

Nobody wants to die but my own advice to people who are interested is just for them to no the skills of the game properly because l know a friend who cannot even swim and the person is preparing to go for the screening now. Just imagine. Make we do am gently no body wants to die young.

Best of luck to people involved in the screening o.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Suntemi(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2008
I didn't register but my bro who did told me yesterday that he has been invited for the screening, I can't really remember the date he mentioned but I think he said its July 5 or 17.

To all ya that registered, I wish u guy Success. Make sure you here the bible. smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by sesejive(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2008
hello guys i also received a message from GUS 5.
The venue according to the message is National stadium surulere Lagos.
and the date is 2nd of july 2008 time is 7pm
good luck to ya all
ciao
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by babeface3: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
Please if you are not sure of an information, just close ya trap and hold ya piece. Why these misleading info about the date and time of the GUS 5 screening? Please the venue here is National Stadium, the date is 2/7 and time is 7Am not PM. Small time no job no job, na dis kain attitude una go take dey meet employers cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by ladybam(f): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2008
Ultimate wetin!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh ok,Ultimate passport to DROWN!!!!!!,
NO, thanks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Suntemi(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2008
Babeface3, hope u're not refering to me? Cos I stated it clearly that I'm not sure of the date. And any sensible person won't regard what I said as misleading info.

I'm also very sure Sesejive made a mistake by saying the time is 7pm, so that shouldn't be regarded as misleading info but a mistake. Ok?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by babeface3: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2008
See as you just dey mix up things for yasef, , misleading info,, mistake. you no even fit disfferentiate between the two. OK i agree shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by Suntemi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2008
E good make person go school o and make the person face wetin he or she go do for the school. Imagine I said I'm sure Sesejive made a mistake by saying the time is 7pm so na that U no fit figure out? O ga fun e o
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by ants(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2008
Please guys write your will before going for Gulder Ultimate Search

i don't mind if u guys will some of ur good properties (e.g. lands, houses, good cars) to me grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by mellow(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2008
Goodluck to those going. Me, I still have a lot of year

ahead of moi.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by babeface3: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
Sun temi ma broda, an assertion that is a mistake can equally be misleading. we are not quarelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 5 (GUS V) by cooldude62(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2008
lady bam:

Ultimate wetin!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh ok,Ultimate passport to DROWN!!!!!!,
NO, thanks

BBNaija: Isilomo "Kim Oprah Is Fake, We Can Never Be Friends" / These Amazing Resources are For Screenwriters And Movie Guys / The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix