Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Travel Alert - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Travel Alert (2184 Views)

Alert!!!my People Be Very Careful These Days... / News Alert Power Goes Off Nationwide Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Alert by Gorrbachev: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
tongue

10 Likes

Re: Travel Alert by icon8: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Are you kidding me? Lol...
Re: Travel Alert by ilaugh1: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
not funny at all. Dumb

1 Like

Re: Travel Alert by baby124: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Travel Alert by akpomeme(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Well random shooting out of fustration is growing. Anybody could have been easily caught in the shooting that took place in washington naval yard. Only responsible governments will warn its citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Travel Alert by niggadee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gun Violence are extremely high in america becareful
Re: Travel Alert by nduchucks: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gorrbachev: The federal government of Nigeria Issued an extra ordinary global travel warning to Nigerians about the dangers of travelling to the United states. The alert is the first of its kind in Nigerian history as the United States of America was deemed unsafe after careful analysis of events as they unfold by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Defence.

"We have been analysing the situation in the United States for some time now" said Lagbaja Mai-Gida Nwoke , spokes man for The Nigerian Foreign Ministry.

Given the spokesman's name in bold text above, one can only conclude say de man na real wazobia. cheesy
Re: Travel Alert by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
" Considering the deteriorating security and mental situation in the United States, we are compelled to advice Nigerian citizens to avoid travelling to the United states except in unavoidable circumstances."

Na real mental case. Mad Americans.
Re: Travel Alert by demelza: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Given the spokesman's name in bold text above, one can only conclude say de man na real wazobia. cheesy
That name sounds like a joke and so is this article.
Re: Travel Alert by mekaboy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Funny name, combining 3 languages.
Re: Travel Alert by vicchi12(f): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
awww...very interesting and thoughtful of my country. I just love our Giant of Africa!
Re: Travel Alert by Tolexander: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
How will Jonathan go to ring bell!
Re: Travel Alert by LMAyedun(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Naija shaa.
UK will be next.
Pay back time I think.. But the security issue in the US is not that bad nau.. Just wanna seek attention.
Re: Travel Alert by vicchi12(f): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Naija shaa.
UK will be next.
Pay back time I think.. But the security issue in the US is not that bad nau.. Just wanna seek attention.

Revenge is beautiful, atleast in this case smiley
Re: Travel Alert by iterator25: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Opolo foreign minister ti dori kodo ★★DIES★★
Re: Travel Alert by AkinDavid2: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
You are a real joke
Re: Travel Alert by BabaAlabi: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
This is not a laughing matter...U.S is practically unsafe. Sporadic shooting everyday- case in point the washington shooting.

1 Like

Re: Travel Alert by 3ace(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Funny report. Na who go listen when we still have people so desperate to ja commot for dis country like the stowaway boy. Anyway, it's not bad sha, at least to let them that we are not pleased with the way they are always quick to paint our country bad.
Re: Travel Alert by omenka(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
"Lagbaja Mai-Gida Nwoke"

WoW!!! cool
Re: Travel Alert by stevecantrell: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
We are officially RED now (communist) ..
FRESH AIR !
Re: Travel Alert by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
BabaAlabi: This is not a laughing matter...U.S is practically unsafe. Sporadic shooting everyday- case in point the washington shooting.

And we have sporadic shootings with a good blend of sporadic bombing down here everyday. So tell me, isn't this just an utterly stupid way of flexing diplomatic muscles

Yet tomorrow we might see pics of his son, on some online blog, clubing hard in Las Vegas with some nude peaches!!

My take on this: Rubish!
Re: Travel Alert by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 04, 2013
Lmao! How many Naija folks will even heed a real travel warning?
Nice joke BTW
Re: Travel Alert by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Because of the shootings, right?

Well, if I'm shot in the United States, I or the nearest person will call 911. An emergency dispatch operator will answer the call, take all necessary details, and dispatch an ambulance to my location. Paramedics will get to the scene within minutes and gently put me on a gurney, keeping my spine aligned, and check my vital signs. They will load me into the ambulance and hook me to oxygen and start treating my wounds. They will drive me to the nearest trauma hospital on smooth roads, sirens blaring so that cars clear the way. They will call the hospital and notify them of a young woman with gunshot wounds soon to arrive. We'll arrive at the hospital where I'll be rushed into an already-prepped emergency room. Paramedics will give report to the emergency room personnel, as nurses connect me to IV fluids to stabilize me and doctors give orders. Doctors will call the operating room, where the surgeon will admit me for surgery to have the bullet(s) removed. I will be transferred to the operating room, where an anesthesiologist or nurse anesthetist will sedate me and the surgeon will remove the bullets. Operating room nurses will monitor me vigilantly, before, during, and after surgery. When the surgery is completed and all goes well, I will be sent to the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU), where PACU nurses will monitor my vital signs and body reactions as the sedatives wear off. Depending on my condition, I will either be transferred to the intensive care unit (ICU) until I'm no longer in critical condition, or they will brief me about post-operative care and discharge me from the hospital.

I'd rather be shot here. cool

1 Like

Re: Travel Alert by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2013
^^^
Wow!! That was a brilliant piece on the US healthcare procedure.
Re: Travel Alert by trolling(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88: Because of the shootings, right?

Well, if I'm shot in the United States, I or the nearest person will call 911. An emergency dispatch operator will answer the call, take all necessary details, and dispatch an ambulance to my location. Paramedics will get to the scene within minutes and gently put me on a gurney, keeping my spine aligned, and check my vital signs. They will load me into the ambulance and hook me to oxygen and start treating my wounds. They will drive me to the nearest trauma hospital on smooth roads, sirens blaring so that cars clear the way. They will call the hospital and notify them of a young woman with gunshot wounds soon to arrive. We'll arrive at the hospital where I'll be rushed into an already-prepped emergency room. Paramedics will give report to the emergency room personnel, as nurses connect me to IV fluids to stabilize me and doctors give orders. Doctors will call the operating room, where the surgeon will admit me for surgery to have the bullet(s) removed. I will be transferred to the operating room, where an anesthesiologist or nurse anesthetist will sedate me and the surgeon will remove the bullets. Operating room nurses will monitor me vigilantly, before, during, and after surgery. When the surgery is completed and all goes well, I will be sent to the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU), where PACU nurses will monitor my vital signs and body reactions as the sedatives wear off. Depending on my condition, I will either be transferred to the intensive care unit (ICU) until I'm no longer in critical condition, or they will brief me about post-operative care and discharge me from the hospital.

u try wella, e be like say u dey work for medical field
Re: Travel Alert by homesteady(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2013
gringrin
Re: Travel Alert by AbuMikey(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2013
All those Ogugua typed,I strongly disagree with.

I would rather not get shot in Nigeria than get myself shot in the US.
Re: Travel Alert by Gorrbachev: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2013

This is good and without paying kobo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travel Alert by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Gorrbachev: This is good and without paying kobo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, not initially lol. Save first, bill later. Unlike Nigeria; bill first, try to save/revive lol.
Re: Travel Alert by spikesC(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2013

IMHO, in the state i am currently, i have a very minimal chance of getting shot when compared to the whole of USA.

Also, when considering access to arms in relation to mental deficient people with Nigeria and USA, Nigeria is still safer. cool

You people over there should stop being in self denial of the rise in sporadic shootings in USA.
It's high time a very good control measure is taken to curb all these shits_
Re: Travel Alert by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
spikes C: IMHO, in the state i am currently, i have a very minimal chance of getting shot when compared to the whole of USA.

Also, when considering access to arms in relation to mental deficient people with Nigeria and USA, Nigeria is still safer. cool

I live in a safe area as well. Safety is never guaranteed though. wink
Re: Travel Alert by ecolime(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Hahahaha.. Can't stop laughing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Captain Nigeria? / Funny Pix - Tee Billz And Son Discussing About Their Family / How Two Guys Were Taped Swimming On Grasses (famented Igbo Inspiration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.