Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome (48749 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2013
jumaingirl: How can one become a member?

member of what?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

member of what?

Member of The Church Of The Smiling Skeleton.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Sunymoore(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
jumaingirl: How can one become a member?
By Accepting Allah SWT as your lord.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by jumaingirl(f): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

member of what?
Church of Satan/Satanic confreternity.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by jumaingirl(f): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sunymoore:
Not interested tongue[
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by jumaingirl(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sunymoore:
Not interested tongue
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Sunymoore(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
jumaingirl:
Not interested tongue
Just give it a trial. If you are ready then inform me
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by jumaingirl(f): 3:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You are not alone in that. Sometimes even me myself can't believe all the blessings Satan has showered on me.
This dude is indeed crazy grin[
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Sunymoore(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yeepa! Let's celebrate. No more satanism on nairaland, Alpha repented. All thanks be to God
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
ajibam wetin happen? the demons were too much for you?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: ajibam wetin happen? the demons were too much for you?
tongue
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ranchhoddas: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: ajibam wetin happen? the demons were too much for you?
are u back?pls go and continue ur question and answer thread with divepen.i dey miss ur humor
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2013
So we have a new mod.
I am thinking of lighting a black candle for him.
Guys, what do you think?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
I could sing of your praises all day long
I could sing of your praises all day long, all day long
Cos you are, so amazing to me
I lift my hands in adoration to you
You are, so amazing to me
I lift my voice in adoration to you

You are, You are
Oh you are
Oh oh

I could sing of your mercies all day long, all day long
I could sing of your mercies all day long, all day long

Cos you are, so amazing to me
I lift my hands in adoration to you
Oh you are, so amazing to me
I lift my voice in adoration to you

And you are, lily of the valley
Bright as morning star
You are fresh as a summer breeze
And to me all that is clear

You are so amazing to me
I lift my hands to you
(I lift my hands)
You're so amazing (So amazing)
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Sunymoore(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: So we have a new mod.
I am thinking of lighting a black candle for him.
Guys, what do you think?
Ohh Hell No. Why lightening a black candle?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:01am On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:

Smh...be nice Alfa.

I am.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I am.
how are you. Long time, it seems.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:25am On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly: how are you. Long time, it seems.

what do you means long time? we chatted yesterday.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 1:26am On Dec 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

what do you means long time? we chatted yesterday.
Yes, but before that how long was it? Were you banned?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:38am On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:
Yes, but before that how long was it? Were you banned?

yes.

ajibam banned me and I lit a candle on his name. you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 1:43am On Dec 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

yes.

ajibam banned me and I lit a candle on his name. you know the rest.

Hmmm...so you caused all this mess.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:49am On Dec 22, 2013
texanomaly:

Hmmm...so you caused all this mess.

No. I'm only but a humble servant. All power belongs to Satan.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AbdulSleek(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

No. I'm only but a humble servant. All power belongs to Satan.

Do the right thing Alfa. Be a leader
https://www.nairaland.com/1565247/please-seun-give-religion-section
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I asked this question before but religious people ran away. DESCRIBE YOUR CREATOR!
So what is Satan's stance on who or what created to world?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Satan, You are Great.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
I can see that evil has entered this thread and have started disrupting.

Anyway, the candle is burning. This fight is not mine but Satan's. You will see His destructive power manifest in your life.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ajibam: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I can see that evil has entered this thread and have started disrupting.

Anyway, the candle is burning. This fight is not mine but Satan's. You will see His destructive power manifest in your life.

lol.. who is the father of evil
where have you been,,, were you jailed?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ajibam:

lol.. who is the father of evil
where have you been,,, were you jailed?

Jailed? Impossible. Agents of evil are after me but He that guides my path is a great protector.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.