Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Website Review: Please Webmasters Help Me Review This New Social Forum Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review: Please Webmasters Help Me Review This New Social Forum Website (531 Views)

Website Review --->please Review This Site For Me Tnks / BLOG REVIEW: Please Criticise This Blog / Website Review, Please Post A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review: Please Webmasters Help Me Review This New Social Forum Website by willo4eva(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Please my fellow webmasters, I sincerely plea for your assistance in reviewing, making suggestions on this new social forum website at www.kamalsbase.com

Please your suggestions, criticisms and assistance are highly welcomed and appreciated.
Also please try to register and confirm your email addresses for better reviewing.

Moderators are also needed.
Thanks
Re: Website Review: Please Webmasters Help Me Review This New Social Forum Website by Etecscompanies(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
The web is okay for a start, but you need to make more adverts on other social networks. I am currently working on one. It looks like you use table to do your settings, apply some css3, to beautify it.
Re: Website Review: Please Webmasters Help Me Review This New Social Forum Website by ZinoFego: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
To be honest, the look and feel of that page is poor even though there are enough content. If you can work with some CMS like Joomla, Wordpress, you'll do a better job with less effort.
Re: Website Review: Please Webmasters Help Me Review This New Social Forum Website by Djtm(m): 12:22am On Oct 16, 2013
You tried. You need to learn more about colors and fonts.
"
KAMAL’S KNOWLEDGE BASE

(KKB)

... a place for everyone to get and know everything
" @ the header is totally uncool (Font and color). Use something simple.
change the bg color of the menu id.
Infact you need to replace most of the colors you used.
It seems you used tables too.
Re: Website Review: Please Webmasters Help Me Review This New Social Forum Website by talk2D: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2013
The name is NOT inviting.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Page Rank Above 1 / Very Useful Sites You Will Like To Visit Regularly / Webmasters Help Resolve This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.