Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 PM

urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. (1143 Views)

In 400 Level But No Admission Letter / JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. by Acecube(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls my fellow scholars,

i got admitted into two universities last year. As expected the admission status of my most prefered institution is still on display on jamb websites despite the fact that i went for my second choice institution.

The problem now is that i need the jamb admission letter of my second most prefered institution urgently and don't know how to go about it...

Please any advice on what to do will be highly appreciated... Thanks
Re: urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. by Fynestboi: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Go to jamb office to forfeit your first choice admisn nd tell them u want ur 2nd choice institution so they would just update it with your 2nd choice admisn letter..¤dazzal¤

1 Like

Re: urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. by Acecube(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Thanks. Pls do you have any idea of how much it will take ?
Re: urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. by Fynestboi: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Acecube: Thanks. Pls do you have any idea of how much it will take ?
how much keh grin grin grin grin grin grin na free ooooooooo but the workers fit ask for some change per say na NIGERIA WE DEY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. by Fynestboi: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
FOR FAST MEANS TO YOUR QUESTIONS you can follow this chat room that would save you the stress of opening another thread.

regards...

https://www.nairaland.com/1350650/education-chat-room/4
Re: urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. by Acecube(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fynestboi: how much keh grin grin grin grin grin grin na free ooooooooo but the workers fit ask for some change per say na NIGERIA WE DEY grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz.. na Nigeria we dey B4 na. But since you said it ought to be free.. Nobody go to fit tell me to pay 10k.. Thanks for the info bro
Re: urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. by Acecube(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fynestboi: FOR FAST MEANS TO YOUR QUESTIONS you can follow this chat room that would save you the stress of opening another thread.

regards...

https://www.nairaland.com/1350650/education-chat-room/4
thanks, i'll put that into use subsequently.
Re: urgent HELP Needed ==> Jamb Admission Letter. by chefetalkane(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
It is no longer news that some University aspirants have been given admission and are yet to get their Jamb Admission Letter. To get your Jamb Admission Letter sent to your email feel free to contact : 08134141081 whatapps : 08134141081

(1) (Reply)

ENGLISH INTERPRETATION: What Is The English Name Of The Yoruba Word (MAGUN). / 17-year-old Folafoluwa Oginni Has Emerged The Overall Best Pupil In WAEC 2012 / ASUU Orders Staff Not To Resume. - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.