Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love (4927 Views)

Could This Be Love ? / 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage / 8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by ify84(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, 72, last
week married a 22-year-old girl.
Marriage ceremony happened last
Saturday, September 14 2013. Age
difference; 50!
did she marry for love or money or pressure ?

www.nigeriahornnewspapers.com/
index.php?
option=com_content&view=article&id=3
weds-sept-21&catid=50:state-news

Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by greatgod2012(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
It depends on her, she is the only one who knew why she married him, no one here can know her mind.

Wishing her happy married life, though.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Kanwulia: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Anoda IKEMBE YERIMA on rampage!!!! grin
I wonder how she can find his Pehnis under that belle!
See his BURNT face like 'coat of many colors'!
Sheeeeeesh!!!

Poverty na bad tin o!
The same tin BIANCA did when her father became a poor LAWYER-FARMER! grin
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
greatgod2012: It depends on her, she is the only one who knew why she married him, no one here can know her mind.

Wishing her happy married life, though.

Seriously, someone as old as her grandfather would be the love of her life? We all know the right answer!
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by greatgod2012(f): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nashville:

Seriously, someone as old as her grandfather would be the love of her life? We all know the right answer!

no be for my mouth you go hear am.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by OmoAlata1(f): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
what can that old flaccid wrinkly dicck do for her in bed? orisirisi
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Haywhymido(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Omo_Alata: what can that old flaccid wrinkly dicck do for her in bed? orisirisi
lol, a man wil always b a man. As long as his backbone dey owk
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by tpia5: 3:16am On Sep 18, 2013
found out the man is a millionaire or billionaire?
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by talktrue1(m): 3:34am On Sep 18, 2013
But the woman looks older than 22

4 Likes

Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 18, 2013
Meen! That man is fat!
Why is it that people stop exercising as they get older? Even swimming or walking round his compd a couple of times would hv done the magic.

As per d tori,I don't believe it until I c the source.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by ifyalways(f): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Don't think the story is true and even if it is- Not my business. Both are adults. What's bad in a girl marrying her sugar daddy?

1 Like

Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by veave(f): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2013
yes. it could be lovesmiley...

runsawaaaayyyy...
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Shekson(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2013
*in Omawunmi's voice* if yu ask me, na who I go ask? The mata wey yu see so, ε̲̣̣̣̥ tey wey ε̲̣̣̣̥ start
. No be •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€ go talk am, ε̲̣̣̣̥ heavy for mouth.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by ify84(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Meen! That man is fat!
Why is it that people stop exercising as they get older? Even swimming or walking round his compd a couple of times would hv done the magic.

As per d tori,I don't believe it until I c the source.

www.9jabook.com/m/discussion?id=2109467%3ATopic%3A1968653
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by ify84(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2013
ify84: www.nigeriahornnewspapers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3051:iwuanyanwu-weds-sept-21&catid=50:state-news

a local news paper in owerri announcing d event... see d last line
Thanks.
Its non of my biz anyway.
At least she is not 9yrs!

Maybe d lady will get him to trim down a bit.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by mysticgal(f): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2013
the girl is smart,just few years remaining for the man to die.cool

1 Like

Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by thorpido(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2013
The girl wan chop money na.

Love is not enough.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by jumzzy448: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
She knows he'll die soon...so when he's gone, someone else will take over. women!!! I fear una.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
mysticgal: the girl is smart,just few years remaining for the man to die.cool

That dude could be alive for the next 15 years...and she'll be in her 30s.

BESIDES he already has grownass kids who will muscle any properties from her. She better get all she can NOW.

On another note, she is genuinely attracted to the dude. Am not kidding.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by maclatunji: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Omo_Alata: what can that old flaccid wrinkly dicck do for her in bed? orisirisi

Have you read "The Lion and the Jewel" by Wole Soyinka?

@OP, they are two adults and marriage between them is not a sin neither is it a crime.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by obyrich(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
I smell hypocrisy all over this thread. I'm so surprised at the endorsement of many Nlers whose opinion I have held in high regard. So a 50-year age difference is now cool just because fame and fortune is involved? God help our hypocrisy!
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by obyrich(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
chaircover: so long as they are both happy.

So long as they are both HAPPY?
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
obyrich: I smell hypocrisy all over this thread. I'm so surprised at the endorsement of many Nlers whose opinion I have held in high regard. So a 50-year age difference is now cool just because fame and fortune is involved? God help our hypocrisy!

Oya, explain why and how it is wrong.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by tpia5: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
talk true: But the woman looks older than 22

I also found it hard to believe she's 22.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by homesteady(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@:

I also found it hard to believe she's 22.

Me2! She looks older than 22! Or maybe because we've not seen a clearer picture cheesy
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by obyrich(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
ifyalways: ... Not my business. Both are adults. What's bad in a girl marrying her sugar daddy?
Remember to say this to your daughter if she honours you with that kind of son-inlaw.
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by obyrich(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
maclatunji:

Oya, explain why and how it is wrong.
Age is no barrier to love, abi? I'm coming for your daughter's hand when she turns 20. Please make you and your wife no carry pestle pursue me o. Lol
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by tpia5: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady:

Me2! She looks older than 22! Or maybe because we've not seen a clearer picture cheesy

Bo, did the assswhooping i gave you knock some sense into your head, or is it that you didnt check the user id of who you were quoting?
Re: Chief Iwuanyanwu 72 Marries 22year Old...could This Be Love by andyanders: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
mysticgal: the girl is smart,just few years remaining for the man to die.cool

Best answer here.
The lady is smart because she has invested her time for her future. She will gradually put the man to sleep and not come back after she must taken control of all his investment. Remember that what this girl will be doing with him are extraordinary work by give him mouth action. That is one of the reasons this man married her. The man got the money and was the owner of so many multinational companies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Triplets Have Got The Internet Buzzing With Their Looks / Help My Marriage Am Depressed / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.