Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pls I Need Direction To Kasumu Ekemode Street Off Saka, Tinubu Street, VI - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Direction To Kasumu Ekemode Street Off Saka, Tinubu Street, VI (4399 Views)

Please I Need Direction To Etc Center Jkk Building, Lagos / Job Interview In Surulere @ 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive. / Got Text (1,babatunde Street,off Ogunlana Drive,surulere)for Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Direction To Kasumu Ekemode Street Off Saka, Tinubu Street, VI by Talie2kiss(f): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2013
Pls someone shud help me with the above direction from mile 2 its urgent, i need to go there tomorrow morning.
Re: Pls I Need Direction To Kasumu Ekemode Street Off Saka, Tinubu Street, VI by economia: 2:25am On Sep 18, 2013
what is your location?
Re: Pls I Need Direction To Kasumu Ekemode Street Off Saka, Tinubu Street, VI by Omexonomy: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2013
economia: what is your location?
take a bus from anywhere you are to cms from their take a bus going to adeola odeku drop at the last busstop walk toward the junction in front of you turn to ur left walk for about 3 minut. You are wellcom to saka tinubu.
Re: Pls I Need Direction To Kasumu Ekemode Street Off Saka, Tinubu Street, VI by sentio(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2013
Don't waiste your time going its an insurance company and they are recruiting for marketing I was there on friday and have gotten appointment letter but I did not go back to resume with them. But if u like marketing job of 25k monthly then u can go or u reach me on my line 08023388973
Re: Pls I Need Direction To Kasumu Ekemode Street Off Saka, Tinubu Street, VI by Talie2kiss(f): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Tnks guys
Re: Pls I Need Direction To Kasumu Ekemode Street Off Saka, Tinubu Street, VI by Talie2kiss(f): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2013
sen.tio:
Don't waiste your time going its an insurance company and they are recruiting for marketing I was there on friday and have gotten appointment letter but I did not go back to resume with them. But if u like marketing job of 25k monthly then u can go or u reach me on my line 08023388973
tnx all the same, i have an appointment with someone there. Dis marketing jobs are getting to much God help us.
Re: Pls I Need Direction To Kasumu Ekemode Street Off Saka, Tinubu Street, VI by Omexonomy: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2013
sen.tio:
25k to walk the entire length and breath of lagos. Lagos is working.

(1) (Reply)

Keyboardist Needed / Nigerian Prisons Service- Reference And Referee Forms / Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.