Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders (4699 Views)

Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! / Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download / ScreenShot Your phone HomeScreen For Nairalanders To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2008
hello nairalanders,
  there is joy in sharing, abi? therefore i am glad to share some of my downloaded softwares.
my first software to be uploaded is system explorer, one of the best file explorer for series 60 version, but you can't send your favorite applications to your loved ones, due to nokia restictions on potected items, but i have another software that can send any applications u want to send. it depends on the reply here.
for issues like, expired certificate, backdate your phone before installing the app.

IF YOU HAVE ANY COOL APPPLICATION FOR THIRD VERSION USERS, PLS UPLOAD IT HERE OR GIVE US THE LINK, AND ALSO CHECK OFTEN FOR NEW DOWNLOADS
PLS DON'T MIND MY ENGLISH, I AM DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, TO IMPROVE

Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by dragnet: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2008
IT TECH, this aint no English class, so fire on! wink
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by brinebaba(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2008
"fire on"
/o/ yeah fire on again
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2008
another powerful application is PROFIMAIL, personally, i am not using the mail option, but it has a file explorer in its tool, thats exactly where i'm going. you can use its file explorer to send any software on your phone, and also you can use it to send anything on your phone. a little thank you is all i need.

the file is larger than 200kb, where can i post it for my people?
help me to help people

NOTE: If you have any application you would want to share dont hesitate to paste it here for fellow nairalanders
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by Lawalmd(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2008
It tech do you have file explorer that would give access to the system folder on s60v3 phones or is it not just possible due to nokia's security protection
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by dragnet: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2008
ITtech, I just rememberd that there's a similar thread by info. . . . .bt the only diff wuld be that u'd be giving links to d files right? or n0t?
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2008
dragnet:

ITtech, I just rememberd that there's a similar thread by info. . . . .bt the only diff wuld be that u'd be giving links to d files right? or n0t?
sure, if the file is less than or equal to 200kb
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2008
TOOOOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,
do you know you can sign your unsigned application yourself, on your mobile phone? signsis is the answer.

Usage instructions:
1. Install application
2, Run it, press Okay, select the unsigned SIS file.
3. Select the *.key and *.cer files that you wish to use.
4. Select Sign from the option menu (the signed file will be saved as *.SISX with the same name and location as the unsigned application)

Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2008
here is another applicaton. it has been tested on n80 and n73. DJMIXER. show me the DJ in you. the application is larger than 200kb, so i can't post it here, but here is the link to the site http://www.nokiasoftware.net/symbian-applications-os-9-1/6936-nokia-dj-mixer.html you may have to subscribe to that site before the file can be downloaded, but the registration is free. copy the link to your webrowser and you are there!
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by MrInfo1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2008
ITtech keep it up wink
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by lynxnoon(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2008
ITtech:

another powerful application is PROFIMAIL, personally, i am not using the mail option, but it has a file explorer in its tool, thats exactly where i'm going. you can use its file explorer to send any software on your phone, and also you can use it to send anything on your phone. a little thank you is all i need.

the file is larger than 200kb, where can i post it for my people?
help me to help people

NOTE: If you have any application you would want to share don't hesitate to paste it here for fellow nairalanders
hi ITtech
nice work u r doing
as per posting large files, y dont u subscribe to sendspace.com, upload files dere and paste d link here
wat do u tink? wink
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by MrInfo1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2008
@  lynxnoon

I think he should cont. his nice work there = SmartPhone Apps Depictions -- NO REQUESTS ALLOWED -- what do u think? undecided
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by malikalhaj: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2008
@ info
have u upgraded ur n73me to the new firmware
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by MrInfo1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2008
@ malikalhaj

Am still using V 4.0.736.3.2.1 is the latest firmware version above V 4 ?
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by shens2006(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2008
ure using d latest wink
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2008
@infobaba
thanks for you comment, i respect you
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by lynxnoon(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2008
@infobaba
ehhn i know say u be info baba, use style drop some stuff for ur guys now wink
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by Donseaun(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2008
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by just2nice(m): 2:26am On Jun 22, 2008
Hmm.Donseaun hv done something worthwhile for once.Donseaun,fire down.Nuthin do ya.
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by eliteweb(m): 2:32am On Jun 22, 2008
how far just2nice?
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 3:01am On Jun 22, 2008
fifa 2007 and 2008 real football post request
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 3:12am On Jun 22, 2008
@lynxnoon
thanks for telling about sendspace, i av registered an account with them, and i just uploaded the profimail for s60v3. anybody wanna check that out? here is the link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fkbw9r
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2008
HandyZip S60 3rd v1.01 full

Open, extract and create zip archives on your phone with Handy Zip application for Nokia S60 smartphones.

Handy Zip program is necessary for all people who receive messages via e-mail on the smartphone. With Handy Zip software installed on your phone, you can easily open a zipped attachment directly from Messaging application and view/modify the files inside it. Without this application you can't check what is inside .zip archive you received with the message. Just imagine what will happen if important document is not read in time.

Compress sending files into .zip archive and size of your message will dramatically decrease. Less size of message means less time to send it and less Internet traffic bills. Handy Zip software also helps you organize your messages. You can send several files zipped in one attached to your e-mail instead of many.

Keep more information on your phone with Handy Zip program for Nokia S60 smartphones. Compress unused files and save more new documents or images on the freed space. Compression is very easy and fast. When you need you will quickly extract these files. Download zip archives from the Internet and extract them directly on your phone.

Organize and backup files on your smartphone using zip archives with Handy Zip application.

Languages supported English, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Slovenian, French, German, Croatian, Spanish, Serbian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Greek.

For the following phone models:

Nokia 3250, N71, N73, N80, N91, N92, N93, E50, E60, E61, E62, E70

Serialz Info :

1. Extract the zip file .
2. Install It
3. Run the application
4. Application asks for Serial Key
5. Open Serial.txt supplied by this zip file
6. There are two serial keys
7. First serial key before the hypen has to be entered as part1 serial key
8. Second serial key after the hypen has to be entered as part2 serial key

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cr23gl
it is bigger than 200kb, i can't upload it here, click that url and the app is urs
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 5:45am On Jun 22, 2008
HandyClock Symbian OS.9.1 3rd [Full] + Key

HANDY CLOCK FOR S60 v4.0
Handy Clock software for Symbian S60 is powerful world clock and time management application. 7 main views let you make different things with your time.
Check time in five world cities at once with World clock view. It is very useful feature if you have colleagues, relatives or friends in different cities. Are they starting to work or going to bed? Don’t think - take a look on World clock.

Learn what part of the day is in the city you need with Day-night map. Your current city will be in the center of this map.
Essential thing for planning is calendar. Plan more efficiently with Handy Clock application for Symbian S60 smartphones. See two months at the moment with Calendar view. Continue planning even when Handy Clock is off with Calendar Screen saver.
Set up alarms on your smartphone and you will never miss any important thing or fixed time. Handy Clock software for Nokia 3250 supports alarms for any case. You can set up once, next 24 hours, daily, weekly, and workdays alarms. If you need to do something within certain period of time you can set up timer. It is very useful during the test or for cooking.
Note the time with Stopwatch. It is the perfect tool for time management. Use it during preparing for presentation or competition. Fix your record in any place. You can note the time of a lap or the time of an interval.

Count your time with Time log view. If you have hourly earnings you know that time is money. You can track time spent working on different projects and different customers. Time log can track the project’s time even if Handy Clock is not running
Compatible Devices:
Nokia 3250, N71, N73, N80, N91, N92, N93, E50, E60, E61, E62, E70

link is downstairs, lol
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4kt88j
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by MrInfo1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ shens2006

Am using V 4.0.736.3.2.1, i length that the new firmware is V4.0808.4.2.2. and it latest addition is the Nokia Mobile TV which (Requires a external Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W)

Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by henry007(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2008
mehn dis fone is smoking hot and its not just about the tv stuff
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by malikalhaj: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ info
do u use starcomms 3g or u go to a cybercafe 2 upgrade? Also how long does it take
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by Donseaun(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
Nt for me yet.
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by toluxa1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
hmmm. . . Me I just dey manage my Nokia6300(S40v3) jeje.
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ITtech(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
se mobile TV reciever yen go work wid my n80?
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ceejay80s(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
how true is it?
Re: Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders by ceejay80s(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2008
the mobile tv stuff aint 4 nokia n73 but for nokia n77

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuddy, Mig33, Ucweb Configuration / This Rise In Dollar Value Is Making Me Consider Going Back To Being A Runs Babe / Ttpod Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.