Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( (1599 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by domwas2(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2006
How do i get to see & know a lady that's not after earning cash from me, All the ones i'd known,come across and met r all after my cash, Room pls help me with ur tips, I'm always crying inside dying to meet d one & be in true Love. Sorry 4 b, u guys, i got no option but to come 2 u all, Thanks 4 helping! luv u all. cry
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by eveseh(f): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2006
i dont really know,but am sure u will meet her one day of ya life,

but not in this year becos all da chicks now needs cash bros grin
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by whitelexi(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2006
Live the easy life, u know, like them paris hilton and richie stuff. Move around on a bicycle, dress not to impress when u want to go hunting,  Bobs! it aint gonna be easy tho, but avoid delicacies,  change thou accent, approach only them fine ass chics,  get a smaller face-me-i-face-u apartment grin but use that like your guesthouse only for a few visits when promising babes come your way. Dont wear designers (clothes, shoes, wrist watches, jewellery or perfume), Make it clear from your looks and lifestyle that your not rich from the beginning, but don't tell a lie about it,  You will be held responsible for the words of your tongue grin
Try and be creative, depending on how serious it is, u might want to either do more or less but don't give out the impression that your rich from day 1
Best of luck with that cool
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by Badman888(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2006
i know alot of ladies out there look fro flash cars big stuff out there, but guy if its for love that one would come but they are not easy to find if you just want for another they are still many out there, just dont be in a hurry take it sloww
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by BigShishi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2006
there are some out there, but like home boy badman said, ull search for a while!!!
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by baby4u2(f): 6:14am On Jun 05, 2006
i 99.9% agree with withlex (sorry for mis-spelliing). when u're extravagant they'll want a piece of that. its hard now adays to come across girls that don't want to use/spend/enjoy a rich even poor guys money. chill a little and try and make the girls see u for who u are and not for what u can give them materially. But in the end let the true lover girl taste that dough k.
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2006
hhm just look well its written on her grin head
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by DOPMAN(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2006
men them girls are all after da money, u gat no doe u gat no good girl , u no wot i mean
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by BigShishi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2006
in shishiville u can get gurls dat don't want money
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by BigSis(f): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2006
Good advice from Whitelexi. You can't go around flaunting. You will attract the wrong kind of women. If you are looking for more than fun and someone who cares for you as a human being, get to know women and be their friend. Don't go looking for a girlfriend. This will give you an opportunity to see their character, and for them to see yours.

If you are a flashy guy, you will attract like females.

Meri Later,

BigSis
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by Damsal(f): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
first of all if it has been every girl you have dated that has wanted your money then i think the problem has more to do with you you keep dating shallow girls who have more affection for you pockets than for you. and i think they are all probably jobless how about going for a girl who actually has a job and doesn't mind paying every once in a while
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by favourite(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2006
from the way u two are moving, u will know if its ur money that she wants or u. but i hope u are still not a stingy type
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by Hotstepper(f): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2006
just be urself, don't buy nuthing 4 her and don't buy when she request so u know whether itz love or love cuz of money but u can buy sumthing once in a while
Re: How Do I Get To See & Know A Lady That's Not After Getting Cash Frm Me :'( by Mhoyor(f): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
Dia ar dffrnt ways 2 test a lady 2 no tru lover

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On A Crush (long And Rambling: Lol) / Men Are Hard To Please! / Her Insecurity & Nagging Made Me Back Out. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.