Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? (834 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Signs Of The End Times / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by shootsight(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where do I start ? ''Abu mikey'' starts a thread in the sports section, or perhaps ''Berem'' in politics section,Before u know what's happening Τђε afore-mentioned crew are all over the place posting ''ETT'', ''End time things!'' Ɛ.t.c. No thread seems †̥σ be immune,(infact this thread will receive its fair share).Funnily enough, just like the defunct garri crew, Τђε end time crew has a large following even among ∂ supposedly popular nairaland monikers. Do I mention names? *chuckles* okija_juju has been sighted severally hinting at end time things,ℓ☺ℓ. Even Yuzedo ∂ banana ''Iceland'' billionaire,policewoman, afam4Eva, Ishilove.. U just name it.
Wђã† do u think can be done about it ?
Should they be given amnesty by seun? (with the accompanying financial package) ℓ☺ℓ.. *Kiddin about that part though* Lets have ur opinion!
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by BigBelleControl(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Members of that crew are irritating. Let's see what Oga Seun will do before the END of today because any TIME I see it on any post, I develop THINGS like headache and pain.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by shootsight(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
BigBelleControl: Members of that crew are irritating. Let's see see what Oga Seun will do before the END of today because any TIME I see it on any post, I develop THINGS like headache and pain.
BUSTED!!!

Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by DisneyAngel(f): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
BigBelleControl: Members of that crew are irritating. Let's see see what Oga Seun will do before the END of today because any TIME I see it on any post, I develop THINGS like headache and pain.
guy I dey feel u
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
DisneyAngel: guy I dey feel u

Bros no mind dem...my fear be say may trumpet no even sound when you they type
'i hate christain'
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by Caseless: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Even afam4ever who is a mod also take part in that act? When u have pple who should call the crew to order is now taking part in the e-distardly act, then u'd be forced to say end time things.
Whre is the garri crew when u need them?

I'm jst shaking my head gbaga gbaga like elephant does to his ears.
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Let's wait and observe what happens to this Thread because in the END if care isn't taken a TIME will come when THINGS would be blown out of proportion in this thread lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by shootsight(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
lomomike: Let's wait and observe what happens to this Thread because in the END if care isn't taken a TIME will come when THINGS would be blown out of proportion in this thread lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Oga lomomike even Ɣоυ? Lmao !
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
shoot@sight:
Oga lomomike even Ɣоυ? Lmao !
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
All izz gonna be well!
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: All izz gonna be well!
yes
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by homesteady(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
I said it once and got a ban!
They should just ban all of them!
According to sexkillz - it'll take less than 60 seconds to ban 1000 monikers grin
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by shootsight(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
homesteady: I said it once and got a ban!
They should just ban all of them!
According to sexkillz - it'll take less than 60 seconds to ban 1000 monikers grin
That's life for u bro, some get busted on their very first attempt[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atheism is a religion...you people are just fighting God...and you are always afraid that you will miss heaven

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by Haywhymido(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
I think d end time crew shd even b pay to carry on dis gud work. Isn't it gud to remember u pipo dat d end time is near.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The End Time Crew On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Haywhymido: I think d end time crew shd even b pay to carry on dis gud work. Isn't it gud to remember u pipo dat d end time is near.
God bless you,sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To The Merciful, God Will Show Himself Merciful / Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? / 1500- Year-old Bible Newly Found In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.