Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups (3745 Views)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / The Sound Word About Women Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
The bible says after the judgement of Jesus, we will reign for a 1000 years on earth...
What if what everybody has been saying is right will you miss heaven because you are wearing this...but if it is a lie God will not punish you for not wearing them...so you can wear it for a thousand years...
Any contrary opinion

1 Like

Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by dagr8(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen: The bible says after the judgement of Jesus, we will reign for a 1000 years on earth...
What if what everybody has been saying is right will you miss heaven because you are wearing this...but if it is a lie God will not punish you for not wearing them...so you can wear it for a thousand years...
Any contrary opinion
biko...dont start jare ....... did the scriptures say the 1000 yrs is for "non-trouser" wearers
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
dagr8:
biko...dont start jare ....... did the scriptures say the 1000 yrs is for "non-trouser" wearers
i did not say non trouser wearer o but assurance is there for them...if they are holy ooo
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
If that is the case, i guess it might only be Africans or warm weather residence that would make heaven . . . cry cry
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen: The bible says after the judgement of Jesus, we will reign for a 1000 years on earth...
Any contrary opinion

Can you tell me where in the bible i can read it that when i wear trouser i will not come to heaven.

Sorry at that thime when the apostle write the bible no body wear trousers.

And you never live in a country where it is cold so please stop this bullshit.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by dagr8(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen:
i did not say non trouser wearer o but assurance is there for them...if they are holy ooo
If i get you right u mean no assurance for trouser wearers who are holy
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
nora544:

Can you tell me where in the bible i can read it that when i wear trouser i will not come to heaven.

Sorry at that thime when the apostle write the bible no body wear trousers.

And you never live in a country where it is cold so please stop this bullshit.

please read my post again
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by dagr8(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fhemmmy: If that is the case, i guess it might only be Africans or warm weather residence that would make heaven . . . cry cry
abi o
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen:

Chairman, i think the post is confusing . . . I just went to re-read it as well.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen:

I know the real christians live in nigeria, and that is the only country in the world where they know the bible.

Sorry i read your posting but this bullshit, sorry that i have to tell you this, i know the bibel.

you should better tell the people not to steal money to enrich this fake pastors in nigeria.

Why is nigeria a country that go down because the people have lose there brain, because that you are a good christian is not if you wear trousers or take makeup, sorry a real christian is more, but this things you don't get teached from your pastors.

Please show me where in the bible you can read this, because i know you cannot.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
There are lot of controversies on this same topic but the greatest of all is the ones where peoples say Jesus told them...also remember,oga fhemmy,that these cold weather countries had have christain who had lived happily with their skirt on ....

Wearing of trousers was started by women revolutionalists who believed they are equal with men
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen: There are lot of controversies on this same topic but the greatest of all is the ones where peoples say Jesus told them...also remember,oga fhemmy,that this cold weather countries had have christain who had live happily with their skirt on ....

Wearing of trousers was started by women revolutionalist who believed they are equal with men

Sorry that is not tru, what is with the woman in India they wear trousers.

I know you hate woman who know what they want.

I ask you where in the bible it is written that trousers are not for woman.

Why you cannot answer me this question.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen: There are lot of controversies on this same topic but the greatest of all is the ones where peoples say Jesus told them...also remember,oga fhemmy,that this cold weather countries had have christain who had live happily with their skirt on ....

Wearing of trousers was started by women revolutionalist who believed they are equal with men

I am sorry that i dont agree with that one, Sir . . . Jesus is our Lord and he wore gown - but i wont want us to go into this like an argument but as a discussion.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen: There are lot of controversies on this same topic but the greatest of all is the ones where peoples say Jesus told them...also remember,oga fhemmy,that these cold weather countries had have christain who had lived happily with their skirt on ....

Wearing of trousers was started by women revolutionalists who believed they are equal with men

Where you outside of nigeria, you don't know when it is cold and i mean realy cold and you cannot walk on the street only with a shirt, sorry first learn and than write.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am sorry that i dont agree with that one, Sir . . . Jesus is our Lord and he wore gown - but i wont want us to go into this like an argument but as a discussion.
oga fhemmmy you are always on point what i am just advising them to do...is to let it go till we get to heaven and if God sees nothing wrong in it...we still have 1000 years to use on earth if we make the heaven,we can then use it
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Judas2013: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Any contrary opinion

Firstly,there is no heaven. The rest is garbage!

1 Like

Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen:
oga fhemmmy you are always on point what i am just advising them to do...is to let it go till we get to heaven and if God sees nothing wrong in it...we still have 1000 years to use on earth if we make the heaven,we can then use it

OK, fair point - But i just think in Nigeria, we over do things sometimes . . . But glory be to God for His mercy
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Judas2013:

Firstly,there is no heaven. The rest is garbage!

On this one, you are on your own - Hope you will find that out before it is late
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by EvilBrain1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
What about bras? What if God hates bras and will send everybody who wears them to hellfire? Is it really worth risking your salvation just to wear a bra? All women should start walking around braless immediately.

And what about clothes? What if God hates clothes and will send everyone who wears them to hellfire? Is it really worth risking your salvation just to wear pretty clothes? All women should start walking around nåked or as scantily dressed as possible.

And what what about high heels and G-strings? What if God demands that you wear heels and G-strings and will send women who refuse to hellfire? Do you really want to risk your salvation because you don't want to wear a G-string? Or high heels?

The wisest thing is that a'll women should always be nåked wherever they go. The only possible exception should be formal occasions where nůdity is frowned upon. Then they should wear only high heels and G-strings; with no bra.

It may sound funny, but that's the only way to be sure of your salvation.

Where you'll spend your eternity is no joking matter!

1 Like

Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by dagr8(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen:

ok....the question is on what ground should dey let go...
u said till we get to heaven to know if it is right or wrong....did God not give us the scripture to guide us...should we have to get to heaven to know that fornication is right or wrong?
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
I think God needs to face the court.....he is going out of hand
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Evil Brain: What about bras? What if God hates bras and will send everybody who wears them to hellfire? Is it really worth risking your salvation just to wear a bra? All women should start walking around braless immediately.

And what about clothes? What if God hates clothes and will send everyone who wears them to hellfire? Is it really worth risking your salvation just to wear pretty clothes? All women should start walking around nåked or as scantily dressed as possible.

And what what about high heels and G-strings? What if God demands that you wear heels and G-strings and will send women who refuse to hellfire? Do you really want to risk your salvation because you don't want to wear a G-string? Or high heels?

The wisest thing is that a'll women should always be nåked wherever they go. The only possible exception should be formal occasions where nůdity is frowned upon. Then they should wear only high heels and G-strings; with no bra.

It may sound funny, but that's the only way to be sure of your salvation.

Where you'll spend your eternity is no joking matter!
i only gave the ones causing controversies...and the ones people that have see heaven repeatedly warn against
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
dagr8:

ok....the question is on what ground should dey let go...
u said till we get to heaven to know if it is right or wrong....did God not give us the scripture to guide us...should we have to get to heaven to know that fornication is right or wrong?
those were glaringly established becos it was rampant then... Trousers were not out then
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I think God needs to face the court.....he is going out of hand
hmmmm....i want to c in u in heaven just calm down and listen
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Judas2013: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

On this one, you are on your own - Hope you will find that out before it is late

Do you have an evidence? Show me!
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Judas2013:

what other evidence do you need o,bro.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Judas2013:

I do my best not to waste my time talking to people that seems to just wanna talk for the sake of talking . . . Give me evidence that He does not exist.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by EvilBrain1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen:
i only gave the ones causing controversies...and the ones people that have see heaven repeatedly warn against

I've seen heaven. All the women there were either in heels and G-strings, or wore nothing at all.

Those who clung to their sin and insisted on wearing clothes were roasting in hell fire. It was terrible!

You women need to repent and take those clothes off (slowly please, don’t rush it). Its the only way to make heaven.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Judas2013: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I do my best not to waste my time talking to people that seems to just wanna talk for the sake of talking . . . Give me evidence that He does not exist.

You claimed your God/heaven exists and i said it isn't true. Can a man who doesn't have a car prove he doesn't have a car? You prove your God exist,then we can talk
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Judas2013: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Another evidence is to shout Fucck you God! And see if he will retaliate as the anger god described by the bible. Or let him strike me dead now. Hmmm you see? Nothing!
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Judas2013:

You claimed your God/heaven exists and i said it isn't true. Can a man who doesn't have a car prove he doesn't have a car? You prove your God exist,then we can talk

Again, i have better things to do with my time than to engage in discussion with your sort . . . .
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen:
hmmmm....i want to c in u in heaven just calm down and listen

I dont have any heaven to go again than the one I have here. Dont worry man, God will top hellfire for the evil he had caused mankind.

Ring me when Allah supply those virgin gals for the martyrs....your God can fvck himself in hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua's Shocking Prophecy On Buhari's Health, Nigerian Democracy / Personhood And Transcendency (personal God Outside Time) / The Church Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.