Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? (13301 Views)

See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 / How To Register MTN Project Fame / Can You Do What Efezino Did At D Idols Eviction Show.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Anuoluwap(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
We have West African Idol(Timi Dakolo, Omawunmi made it from there and it was hosted by Nigeria) &Nigerian Idol with the likes of;
Yeka Onka, Chinwo "Mercy" Nnenda, Moses Obi-Adigwe.

Mtn Project Fame West Africa with the likes of; Iyanya, Mike Anyasador, Chidinma, Monica Ogeh and Ayo

There are some of them that didn't win but made it in the industry today e.g Praise of Mtn Project fame...

So from your own view which show has got the best products based on their achievements so far?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
DJ Switch Via The X-Factor

5 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Afam4eva(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'll give it to Project fame cos they have Iyanya and Chidinma, who are established musicians in their own rights. The only person worth mentioning that was a product of Idols is Omawunmi. I don't think Timi has done well.

6 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Anuoluwap(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bossforeva: DJ Switch Via The X-Factor
stick to the topic 1st
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Kolade9(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Idols: omawunmi
Project fame: iyanya,chidinma,praise

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Yinky95(f): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
I have been around for sometime now and searching for those topics that should have made it to the frontpage but couldn't. This is a good topic a very good material for frontpage. Where are the moderators? What are y'all still waiting for?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by homesteady(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Project fame is the best singing competition in Nigeria! It is like 1000 times ahead of Idols!
Though Idols west africa have produced the best female singer in Nigeria - Omawumi
Idols Nigeria is crap! Just imagine charly boy is one of their judges!

Project fame has also produced Chidinma, inyanya, praise, dare art alade and also that girl that sang baby kuchi kuchi!

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by yommy2sure(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Project fame gat quality compare to idols...and I'm yet to see a nija idol ambassador make any hit after winning.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by habiolah(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
If you consider Olawale of project fame, then you will agree with me that Project fame is the best.

7 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Project fame: iyanya, chidinma, monica ogha, jimi, they are countless
I think dare art alade too
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Someone confided in me that Mtn Project Fame brought to limelight the likes of Seun and SExkillz

5 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by homesteady(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Promhize: Project fame: iyanya, chidinma, monica ogha, jimi, they are countless
I think dare art alade too

Yea! Dare also! He came from their
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by aminho(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
darey art alade mtn project fame
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by 3ace(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Project fame has it.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by homesteady(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Donalð Genes: Someone confided in me that Mtn Project Fame brought to limelight the likes of Seun and SExkillz

Boring #Yawns!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by vosquare: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pfame nI. Oooo, chidinma, iyanya, dare
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Caracta(f): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is like comparing Hollandia Milk to Cowbell.

Project fame all the way. The quality and style humbles Idol with a wide gap.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by pesty100(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gulder ultimate search have the best products

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Perfecter4real(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Project fame west africa ofcos.
Nigeria idol sucks.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by bankyblue(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
project fame, what da feeling......but come to think of it Oº°˚ ˚°º , X- factor is bome
Too Oº°˚ ˚°º , watch out for DJ switch.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Project fame academy is better.

Did smbdy jst say Timi dakolo has done nothing professionally?
I hope that is a joke shaa.
#Timi still remains the best product of it all. That is if you listen to songs o,nt jst the beat.#

8 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by omoawori(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
I don't watch both am sorry

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pfame 4 real
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
MTN Project Fame is now far better than Idols West Africa or any music reality show.
See the products na!
Project Fame_ Iyanya, Praise, Chidima, Mike.
Idols West Africa_ Omawunmi, Timi Dakolo.
Last Bullet:
Idols West Africa should be compared with glo X factor.
Who talk am? Na me eh, na me eh, na me, na meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Mujunju error 404.
Please refresh this page.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Project fame definitely
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Omawumi was a runner up to a guy that we dont even know.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
aminho: darey art alade mtn project fame
u are mis informed.
He won project fame but not MTN PF West Africa.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Donalð Genes: ....the likes of Seun and SExkillz
sumbody wanna bet banned
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Zamoni15(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
pesty100: Gulder ultimate search have the best products
who opened ur cage?

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by ygenius: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
I want to comment
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by slimdiggi: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
What most pple don't know is that Uncle Ben of Project fame was the voice coach for West African Idol and they produced Timi,Oma and Jodie,I will agree that nigerian idols is just plain wack, and who says Timi has not made it? I will wash ur mouth with soap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG PHOTOS: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Breast / Hotness: Kenyan Model, Corazon Kwamboka / 30 Most Expensive Movies Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.