Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? (13302 Views)

See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 / How To Register MTN Project Fame / Can You Do What Efezino Did At D Idols Eviction Show.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Aigbekaenjossy: 5:43am On Sep 22, 2013
I am a very gud fan of these competitions.u don't compare some things friend .Project fame is uncomparable.One thing I av always like about them is the way they give out their prizes,unlike others that give only the winner .just one person that's not fair.Kudos to their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by nex(m): 5:54am On Sep 22, 2013
Project Fame of course is better. No long talk.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by bong4(m): 6:00am On Sep 22, 2013
the secret behind project fame is the quality of their trainers(faculty). Talk of ben, shaffy, bibi n co, not to mention the ever cool adrenaline band (i just love the way they give the mtn sound track). Other competitions do not have this. Project fame alllllllll the way.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Anuoluwap(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2013
jeffoski: Project Fame is d best. The only reality show that make sure their top 4 goes home with a million price on like others that will pack everytin and give to 1 winner,that make use of professional band and dancers and actually teach and groom contestant to grow and be better.

Dare is a product of Project Fame held in south africa and he came third (ojoro na him suppose win)behind Lindiwe who won and Jonathan who was d runner up.

Iyanya,Chidima and Praise are product of PF and are doing great. Monica's album is almost and many other contestant have singles.

Nigerian idol should learn and get help from American Idol den they will stand a chance.
well said. 100likes for this one
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by unmask: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2013
depends on what you want...music or beats...i love music with deep lyrics and wonderful vocals, thats probably why i have failed to participate fully in the nigerian music craze....well i would pick timi's and omawumi's idols over any mtn project fame
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by habiolah(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2013
Aphrygian: are u a ladokite or a grace heraldist or is dis pastor biola??
Am I allowed to phone a friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by PrettyGaby(f): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u are mis informed.
He won project fame but not MTN PF West Africa.
he didnt win. he got eliminated at some point, though we got far into the competition
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by rhymz(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Omawumi was a runner up to a guy that we dont even know.
I will never forget Omawumi in a hurry while still at project fame, she was the only one that sang most of her songs with the professional grasp and expertise reminiscent of Whitney Houston, I remember her singing a Luther vandross song, Always and Forever, I downloaded that song after Omawumi did it.....she was so professional.
My grouch with Nigerian singing completion shows is the fact that they don't use real music aNd entertainment professionals on the panel of their judges, it is always one celebrity with nothing serious to say, Joke Silver just like Charlyboy should not be on the panel of any singing comppetition, that lady is just there for effect and theatrics, her analysis can be annoying and boring.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2013
PROJECT FAME ARTISTS ARE SEEN TO BE MORE SUCESSFUL BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM MTN AFTER THE SHOW ENDS WHERE IF YOU DO WELL U BECOME A STAR BUT THE IDOLS ARE MORE OR LESS LEFT TO THEIR FATE
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Atozs12(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
I tink itz d project fame,wif pple lyk iyanya chidima nd succesful odas
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by okwele1(f): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
project fame
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by 2sa2: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
bong4: the secret behind project fame is the quality of their trainers(faculty). Talk of ben, shaffy, bibi n co, not to mention the ever cool adrenaline band (i just love the way they give the mtn sound track). Other competitions do not have this. Project fame alllllllll the way.
lol @ shaffy. that one na person name?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by talisman35(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2013
Mtn Project fame
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by dave247(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
PROJECT KILLS YOU IF YOU ARE A RAPPER AND THATS WHY I DON'T WATCH IT... I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO RAP BUT WERE SHOWN THE WINDOW FOR THAT...... WHERE IS THE REALLY YOU... IF THEY REALLY NOTICE DAT....
Re: Mtn Project Fame Or Idols: Which Has The Best Products? by Yinky95(f): 1:21am On Oct 01, 2013
I don miss true true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG PHOTOS: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Breast / Hotness: Kenyan Model, Corazon Kwamboka / 30 Most Expensive Movies Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.