Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line (21490 Views)

Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym / Agbani Darego Flaunts Impressive Abs During Workout / Photo: Ex Miss World, Agbani Darego Flaunts Hottest & Sexiest Bikini Body Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by onila(f): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-EifKAoQqDC0/UjmQjpumt2I/AAAAAAACCgQ/C0jSqrRhWLY/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

The former Miss World launched her AD by Agbani Darego denim line a few months back. Today she showed off pieces from the line which comprises of jeans, bags, polo shirts, shirt dresses... and ranges from N6, 500 to N12, 500. Another photo after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pBYQQpzdLV8/UjmQmB5sLdI/AAAAAAACCgY/i5tS3Dhjec4/s1600/Untitled2.png[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by onila(f): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yes oo, Naija classic beauty of all time

No black country can produce another beauty queen like this in the next 50 years

2 all the pple that say her beauty is fading, eat yr hearts out grin

NAIJA 4 LYFE!

18 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by onila(f): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dis girl is an epitome of beauty she beautiful indeed lepa classic!
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Finally, Agbani is doing something. She has learned to be a hustler like Oluchi. I like the logo too.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by duduzone: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nice one.
Thank you for coming out Finally.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by onila(f): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Finally, Agbani is doing something. She has learned to be a hustler like Oluchi. I like the logo too.

true, I hope the line does well

I think its better to be a supermodel than beauty queen especially if you want to make something for yrself in showbiz

I may be wrong. .the girl is sha struggling 2 much! she tried to make it big in modelling in newyork but it didn't work for her
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by demelza: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Aww..
Agbani I wish you success in this endeavour. But in a clime like ours, this does not look feasible.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Ajuora: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wow; wonderful, beauty and creativity join together. Wish her well
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by OCTAVO: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
It's ok. smiley
The logo is cool...
Creativity at work. wink
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by dominique(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
onila:

true, I hope the line does well

I think its better to be a supermodel than beauty queen especially if you want to make something for yrself in showbiz

I may be wrong. .the girl is sha struggling 2 much! she tried to make it big in modelling in newyork but it didn't work for her

Modelling and pageantry are different ball games. Very few conquered both worlds successfully. Wish her all the best.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by onila(f): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
dominique:

Modelling and pageantry are different ball games. Very few conquered both worlds successfully. Wish her all the best.

they always advise beauty queens to marry a rich man as fast as possible before their beauty dies out or before they get too old . .anyways its quite easy for them to get rich men

just take a look lelia Lopes-the recent African Beauty queen-Miss Universe 2011. .that got enegaged to the Nigerian American, NFL player- Osi

The Angolan Beauty Queen & the Nigerian Football Star! Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes & NFL Star Osi Umenyiora are ENGAGED!

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by nikkyshyne(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Modified.

Great idea, great logo

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by onila(f): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
cool
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
chei!

"una go holla my name one day...!"

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Cestmoi1(f): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nice one.Wish her all the best.Btw,the logo is cool.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Andyblaze: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2013
I remember when we used to date in primary school

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by drnairalov: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2013
i heard she won miss world...how true??
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by adexsimply(m): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Andyblaze: I remember when we used to date in primary school
cheesy cheesy undecided undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Its long waited for. Nice concept she's got!
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by anomsodi(m): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Wot n wot does it take to be de 1st to comment must i k***some pple b4 i can achieve dat feet..or do some pple sleep on Nl

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 19, 2013
onila: Yes oo, Naija classic beauty of all time

No black country can produce another beauty queen like this in the next 50 years

NAIJA 4 LYFE!
you lack self esteem....can't you represent Africa for miss world?
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2013
O'well,gud for her. Since modelling was working,i hope this works.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Stunner1(f): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2013
rili coool... i lyk and i wee buy grin
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by bory09(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2013
please sey the jeans gree 1,500 and can i take the polo 1,200 madam agbani talk now na so we dey buy for bros chike boutique. I will take the bag for 2,500 last nothing more nothing less

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Amasuccess: 1:15am On Sep 19, 2013
I love this. This is well deserved. Very good. You will succeed. Keep winning
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 19, 2013
That Logo though -checked-
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Nice!
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by onila(f): 1:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Buoyantic: you lack self esteem....can't you represent Africa for miss world?
do I look like a beauty queen to you

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by gegee(m): 1:24am On Sep 19, 2013
anomsodi: Wot n wot does it take to be de 1st to comment must i k***some pple b4 i can achieve dat feet..or do some pple sleep on Nl
my broda wetin dey be say na man know man o if u no get long leg sorry for u u no go fit make am to FTC. No go talk say na Me tell u o

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Richy4(m): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2013
iv4fb: chei!

"una go holla my name one day...!"

If it is for a good thing,I say AMEN
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Love her!!!

I hope to meet her someday
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by pomporiking: 1:44am On Sep 19, 2013
onila: Yes oo, Naija classic beauty of all time

NAIJA 4 LYFE!

park well jhor!!agbani is in the past now tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards / How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.