Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama (46750 Views)

P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? / Lola Omotayo-okoye & Anita Isama Dazzle In New Photos / Anita Isama, Paul Okoye's Fiancee's Look For Peter & Lola's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by ukemilia(f): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrats my igbo bros

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by emmastuffs(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=leatherman][b][size=10pt]Nonsense! after letting some girls play with his b.alls in canada, now's he's proposing!!!!

i blame the vulnerable, little or no integrity, low self-esteem girl that accepted his proposal! angry angry angry

Bad Belle!
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Some nigerian men can be annoyingly shallow, . First of , the girl in question doesn't look ugly to me..even paul isn't looking his best in the picture and I thought it should be obvious to every right thinking human being that it is not a well taken picture. I'm sure if we had seen a so called sophisticated girl with 50inches peruvian weave, 10inch heels and a smoking red hot short dress with an overmade face, you'd have called her beetch, gold digger, ashawo and all sorts. You'd have zero-ed her as a non-wifey material.

Now you see a simple girl In her semi natural state and badly taken picture and all you can do is to diss her? And question paul's taste? SMH.

Let me even assume for a minute that she's not that pretty, since when did looks become the only\primary criterion to choosing a life partner?

Grow up y'all..you know yourselves.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by tomakint: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
saddler: well congrats to them.
lets just hope that the union will not END at a TIME when THINGS may probably not be rosy as they are now.
Sharp dude, another way of saying 'End Time Things' grin I hope this ur obsession no go land u for yawa one day grin
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Demallcrazy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
dommfa: Some nigerian men can be annoyingly shallow, . First of , the girl in question doesn't look ugly to me..even paul isn't looking his best in the picture and I thought it should be obvious to every right thinking human being that it is not a well taken picture. I'm sure if we had seen a so called sophisticated girl with 50inches peruvian weave, 10inch heels and a smoking red hot short dress with an overmade face, you'd have called her beetch, gold digger, ashawo and all sorts. You'd have zero-ed her as a non-wifey material.

Now you see a simple girl In her semi natural state and badly taken picture and all you can do is to diss her? And question paul's taste? SMH.

Let me even assume for a minute that she's that pretty, since when did looks become the only\primary criterion to choosing a life partner?

Grow up y'all..you know yourselves.
Ahhhhh! Me?
I nah follow oo! shocked
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by dapizy02(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chai paul no get eyes atal, dat girl fine 4 him eyes?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Ziggyzito(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
It's a plan.. they wanna get married on the same day. grin
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by richeyy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
ijbeauty: Nice one my broda... May God bless ur union.

I knw one of des saturdays shall be my daycheesy

We can make ours next Saturday if you don't mind grin
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by biafranqueen: 12:42am On Sep 19, 2013
demelza: Are you trying to tell me that p-square are now off the market? cry
So you were in the market for a baby daddy
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by babsomotde(m): 1:08am On Sep 19, 2013
No more busybody heee!! Bad market...
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Andyblaze: 1:11am On Sep 19, 2013
demelza: Mind your gaddem bizness you imp tongue
but i love u na
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:18am On Sep 19, 2013
Andyblaze: but i love u na

wetin b 'imp'?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by beeba: 4:49am On Sep 19, 2013
grin ;DKai, the girl wowo o! The other twin girl fine pass.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 19, 2013
All of you complaining that the girl is ugly, ask yourselves. Is Paul fine? Lol.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by pobosky20(m): 5:41am On Sep 19, 2013
alala dakosta: abeg who get sarin gas make he give me small, i wan kill some rat for my kitchen.

the small one wey remain na em i use finish d mosquitoes for ma house.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by alaladakosta(f): 5:52am On Sep 19, 2013
pobosky20:

the small one wey remain na em i use finish d mosquitoes for ma house.

abeg if u no market next time, buy make he plenty.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by MsSpaqs(f): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Thr is somethinh wrng wt this pix,d previous pix of Anita av seen she was very pretty.I guess after givin birth she let herself go.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Sike(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2013
saddler: well congrats to them.
lets just hope that the union will not END at a TIME when THINGS may probably not be rosy as they are now.
Lmaoo. We pray so.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2013
deols: Has he accepted his child?

how can a woman be happily married to someone who would not accept his own child.

I fail to understand how women don't reason things like this out.

d girl he did'nt accept her child is different.....anita has been his gf for d pass 5years
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by yxizzy(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2013
That's cool. No one is getting younger so everyone has to be responsible and get a home. Girls around him will be killing themselves for his attention forgetting dat there was someone else who probably stood by him wen he had nothing. I don't know how long they relationship has lasted, how paul met her or how she looks, most significant thing is that there is something paul saw in her to make dat step, beauty is in d character and eyes of d beholder. Secondly, she agreed to marry him after denying her pregnancy becos she had it in mind b4 getting preg. Lol
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by fanzy: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
All this proposals to baby mama's will begin to make young gals believe pregnancy is d key to marriage Wiith celebrities
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by yxizzy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kittenprincess1: d girl he did'nt accept her child is different.....anita has been his gf for d pass 5years

5 yrs? God, why should a guy date a girl for 5 whole yrs before getting married to her? They really tried
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Wendy80(f): 4:13am On Sep 20, 2013
I know Anita's Mum, one of my senior friends......she was very excited when her daughter put to bed out of wedlock........I know the reason Now..........One of the squares.......Hapi 4 dem though
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
write2obi:
Nothing i guess, Errm Wait a sec, then u should not be commenting, and that makes you the intruder here. So? Go siddon for gutter

U don't deserve my golden words. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.