Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims (42604 Views)

What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. / What Does Holy Quran Says On This? / What Does The Quran Says About Blasphemy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Double posts please.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ golpen

Everything you have said is only a product of your own thought, no authoritative backing.

You said the Bible contains some contents of Torah and Injeel but not the real them. What is your source?

According to Quran 3:113-115 -Not all of them are alike;a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right,they recite the Verses of Allah during the hours of the night,prostrating themselves in prayer.

With this, lanrexlan conluded the Scripture allah was referring Muhammad to was the one not thrown away or corrupted by the people. Unfortunately, allah did not make any distinction when he advised Muhammad to consult the Scripture (Bible) for confirmation. The fact that allah said not all the copies were corrupted or thrown away shows that the original is around. No islamic apologist has ever claimed he saw the true copies of the Torah and Injeel unless they will fabricate one tomorrow. Where is that true or original copies allah talked about if not the Bible? Until they are found, the Scripture (Bible) remains the Book allah said muslims should consult for what they know not.

allah knew Muhammad could have access to the true Torah and Injeel otherwise he would not advise him to confirm from them. By implication, allah is inconsistent by denying some contents of the Scripture he once approved.

I put it to you in a very strong term that the Scripture (Bible) is the Torah and Injeel and the true copies indeed as no one could find the fake anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
cleanvessel: @ golpen

Everything you have said is only a product of your own thought, no authoritative backing.

You said the Bible contains some contents of Torah and Injeel but not the real them. What is your source?

According to Quran 3:113-115 -Not all of them are alike;a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right,they recite the Verses of Allah during the hours of the night,prostrating themselves in prayer.

With this, lanrexlan conluded the Scripture allah was referring Muhammad to was the one not thrown away or corrupted by the people. Unfortunately, allah did not make any distinction when he advised Muhammad to consult the Scripture (Bible) for confirmation. The fact that allah said not all the copies were corrupted or thrown away shows that the original is around. No islamic apologist has ever claimed he saw the true copies of the Torah and Injeel unless they will fabricate one tomorrow. Where is that true or original copies allah talked about if not the Bible? Until they are found, the Scripture (Bible) remains the Book allah said muslims should consult for what they know not.

allah knew Muhammad could have access to the true Torah and Injeel otherwise he would not advise him to confirm from them. By implication, allah is inconsistent by denying some contents of the Scripture he once approved.

I put it to you in a very strong term that the Scripture (Bible) is the Torah and Injeel and the true copies indeed as no one could find the fake anywhere.

You don't really need an authority to say 1+1=2. You can't debunk my claims of the structures of both scriptures and you claim its not authoritative.

Are you telling me the torah and injeel revelation came down in a narrative form like that of your bible?

According to Quran 3:113-115 -Not all of them are alike;a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right,they recite the Verses of Allah during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer. Do you prostrate?

See, the fact is that a scripture from God is not narrative, but direct and that is why I said the very few hint of the torah aand injeel found in the bible is a review, not the original.

The torah was revealed to Moses and the injeel to Isah(Jesus), but we still find in the bible where people like luke had to give his own account of incidents, because several others have done the same luke 1:1. And what sense does that pass to you?

The point is that the few reliable ones we can find can be made reference to, but the paulish opinions will be shut off. And YES, we do make reference to the bible, but all you do is fight the same bible because of our references. you are not even abiding completely by the bible and you want us to (You better don't say this is not authoritative). Does that work in any way?

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
^what's his source, you asked? let me give you two; Bible; the OT part says, courtesy of Jeremiah that the OT in his time was corrupted. It remained so from that point. It was Taurah in name only and not so in substance because it was already corrupted and not exactly what was given to Musa [as].

The NT part contains stories about Jesus instead of what was given given to Jesus to preach, exactly. it is part of the corruption evidence that makes John and Jesus disagree who John was. Even two egba people dont argue. one says Baaa ni. The other says Baa wa. For two prophets of God to argue [disagree], somebody must have lied against both of them; the bible writers. it is clear that God didnt reveal anything from Acts of apopstles onward. there is no way that you can say i didnt corrupt your statement if i said i am quoting you, but instead verbatim, i used my own words where we intersect, then i added more details to create vivid color in the most extreme manner.

The Quran is the source of the muslim and based on it alone, he going on investigating the Bible and true to Quran, he finds it as stated, evidences, above. Open the Bible and read it for the very first time with Quran as your guide.

while you are playing armchair theater, please tell me if you 'recite the Verses of Allah during the hours of the night,prostrating themselves in prayer'? if you dont, know that Allah was talking about the divisions that started fresh after the prophets of the 'scripture' had left [ Moses, etc and finally Jesus [as]]. the condition continued to deteriorate until the truth is completely lost so much so that the new truth is the lie of God is God only of the jews while the rest of us do not have God unless we come to the jews, instead of going to God, the lie continues to God is Jesus, son of Mary, God is Ghost mounting and siring children including begotten son and God is father, magically all still One God of 3 individual God[s]. If you are still asking to know where the "original" scripture Allah talked about is, all you need to do is examine what you have. ask the christian nation to give you the original Scripture. or you can make it easy on yourself by asking for the original Bible. if you are a catholic, and you pick your bible as the uncorrupted original, you see the protestant tell you that you are wrong. if you a protestant, the catholic will tell you that you have the corrupted and fake bible, just as fast. In short both of you, the protestant and the catholic [and let me throw in the mormon, the jehovah witness, the 7th day, the coptics, the ethiopian orthodox, greek orthodox, etc], are guilty under the curse of Paul by the fact that you either removed or added from the book.

how is the scripture [bible] the torah and injeel when they are fakes since a simple observation that at least 1 group of christians will disagree with whichever bible you hold up as the true copy?

2 Likes

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by dareabiola98(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
I asked you for ur verses...All of em...I didn't ask that u say the bible is somewhere or not..Just mention all the verses again.Please don't leave anyone out.
cleanvessel:

I didn't in anyway abuse you. Being spoon-fed does not amount to an abuse. I'm saying you don't expected everything said to be literal. You are asking for where bible is literally mentioned when Scripture means Bible in English language.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2013
dareabiola98: I asked you for ur verses...All of em...I didn't ask that u say the bible is somewhere or not..Just mention all the verses again.Please don't leave anyone out.

Check the start and the body of the thread. Thank u.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2013
@ RoyPCain

I doubt if you know what you are saying.

Jeremiah came before Jesus, Jesus came before Muhammad. allah must have known the condition of the Scripture (Bible) before he recommended it for Muhammad for confirmation.

Let me enlighten you a bit on Jeremiah's statement on God's Law. It was the misinterpretation of the Law by the Scribes that he called corruption and not the Laws themselves. How can God's laws be corrupted? Even in Nigeria, you can not corrupt the laws, you can only corrupt the practice. The same laws God's prophets after Jeremiah continued to observe, which Jesus said he came to fulfil.

There is no need for the quran or islam as the Scripture (Bible) before it is good enough to take people to heaven (Quran 5:69). Why would God introduce double standard, which the quran is to the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2013
@ golpen

I think the problem lies in your and other muslims' interpretation of what revelations are. What are revelations? They are simply God speaking to man. When you talk of revelations given to Moses, they were God's words to Moses for instructions, which he was required to pass to the people. Revelations are meant for instructions for particular and or peculiar purposes, which might not be relevant for other times. Nowhere was prostration commanded in the Bible as an act of worship.

Revelations didn't have to be a bundle of visions handed over to somebody or a prophet like it happened to Muhammad as if they were solid substances. Won so Kurani kale (Quran was handed down like solid substances). No. Anyone who is close to God can receive revelations. It is not peculiar to any prophet in these days of Grace brought by Jesus Christ. I do. So did Jesus Disciples including Paul who later became one. These various revelations were written down (Torah and Injeel), which is the Bible.

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that true Christians receive from God as his or her Father but in Islam only Muhammad could receive from allah as his only prophet. Would you tell me allah has nothing to say to the people since the death of Muhammad? God keeps speaking even till today but unfortunately, the muslims cannot hear because their only source of revelations, Muhammad is no more. God continues to speak, He is never dump. What a pity. Because of this limitation in hearing from God, muslims resort to receiving from Jinns (Demons) through 'sound pressing', ountu and tira. These are pure divinations, which God hates and warned about.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
@cleanvessel

I'll advice you to lightly deceive yourself. Imagine you are writing a textbook, lecturing me on what a revelation is, whereas you are locking yourself up at a corner.

Is a revelation supposed to be in a narrative manner?

Do you need a revelation to tell a story of what you are a witness?

Is luke's account of the events that happened a revelation also? Remember he gave those accounts because plenty others have done the same luke 1:1

If God speaks to you, then you own the message for yourself, but if God is speaking through you, it is never narrative. You speak those words in a state whereby you are semi conscious and so not speaking by yourself. That is the way each true scripture has been brought down to every true prophet, not in a narrative or storytelling manner like that of the bible.

I still maintain that those references made to those books in the bible and which are true can be made to by muslims, I agree. But the paulish quotes of deception and manipulations will be shut off.

Does the church abide with every rule of that revelation you talk about? All it does is manipulating the flock with the rod of civilisation. That is why your pastors wives will remain head over you because their family needs money, even when the bible asks all females to keep shut in your churches.

Deceive lightly yourselves I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
@golpen

This is the point; true revelations are not received in unconscious or semi-conscious manner. The ones received under such circumstances are demonic.

God speaks to the true prophets and they hear through their ears. Sometimes they hear with their mind, which is known as 'inspiration'. There is no record of any of God's true prophets falling down unconscious to receive revelations. God does not cease your being to communicate with you. It is the Devil that does that.

Luke, Mark, Matthew and John recorded the life and deed of Jesus and there is nothing wrong with that. Doesn't the quran record the events of the earlier prophets though incompletely? Did Muhammad need to fall down unconscious to receive revelations of events already recorded in the Scripture (Bible)?

Has God stopped speaking?

Did you hear from allah as a muslim since Muhammad died?

I tell you, you are not current with God. If you are not current you cannot be correct. If you are not correct you cannot collect.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
@cleanvessel; i may not know what i am saying in many things, but not knowing which is taurat, sabur and injil given to Musa, Dawud and Isa bin Maryam [as to each], respectively is not among them. Allah gave those revelations in original. When we muslims say the books we believe, we mean the originals, exactly if you imagine the prophets in front of you by transporting yourself into their times.

what you have in your Bible now is not any of them, exactly. There was no "bible" given to any of them. Injil is not the Bible. you have made up Bible by mishmash of what you call OT and NT. even if you believe what was given to Moses is in the Bible, it is not purely in there 100%. maybe part and that as part i will give you as long as you agree that it is in a different language and not in original and that there has been addition, like books of Ruth, Ester, makaibeee, etc, etc. How can you say this is not corruption, if you know what corruption is?

same applies to what was given to Jesus, since you now have Acts and many writings and orders and commands of Paul wherein he tells you to do contrary to Jesus in 1 God Who is Lord and God of Jesus and all, dietary laws, circumcision, etc. Today it is clear to you that you have made Jesus God and Allah could not have called Muhammad [sa] to this. Moses and Jesus disagreed that God is more that 1, the Unseen and Unknown more than He has allowed us to know. He knows everything. Jesus is not that God nor is Trinity that God. so the OT and NT you have is not our Taurah given to Musa, Sabur given to Dawud and Injil given to Isa bin Maryam [as to each].

Allah knows the children of Israel have bastardized the unique opportunity given them to lead mankind. but instead they made themselves superior and excluded all calling us less than humans; gentiles, goyim. Allah leveled the playing field and made all accessible directly to Him, where ever you are directing your eyes to the chosen center; The Kaaba in Masjid Haraam. if this is double standard, i see standard made easy; no bloodshed for any sin, not even a goat or duck. definitely death of any human is forbidden. when you corrupt a thing you make it complicated. religion is easy. Allah wants ease for us and consistency of ease is in Islam, using Quran as the guide.

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ RoyPCain

Your case is simple.

Make available the original Scripture (Bible) your allah told Muhammad to consult.

Allah said there are two types of His Scripture - the one corrupted and the original, which he told Muhammad to check.

It means despite the alleged corrupted Scripture, the original is still available. You MUST therefore be able to provide the original to prove your allah a true and not a lying God/god.

Learn to summarize your posts as nobody has the time for unnecessary rigmarole.

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
cleanvessel: @golpen

This is the point; true revelations are not received in unconscious or semi-conscious manner. The ones received under such circumstances are demonic.

God speaks to the true prophets and they hear through their ears. Sometimes they hear with their mind, which is known as 'inspiration'. There is no record of any of God's true prophets falling down unconscious to receive revelations. God does not cease your being to communicate with you. It is the Devil that does that.

Luke, Mark, Matthew and John recorded the life and deed of Jesus and there is nothing wrong with that. Doesn't the quran record the events of the earlier prophets though incompletely? Did Muhammad need to fall down unconscious to receive revelations of events already recorded in the Scripture (Bible)?

I tell you, you are not current with God. If you are not current you cannot be correct. If you are not correct you cannot collect.

This is where you finally displayed your flaws. If I'll agree by your theory that revelations aquired on semi-conscious manner are demonic, then your pastors speaking in tongues in your churches are casting demonic spells on you, while you humbly accept or say amen.

Luke, john, mathew, mark and others giving accounts of life and deed of Jesus is rather a biography and that is no hint of revelation needed for you to know that you are replying my post here on NL.

ALLAH has completed for us our Deen and has brought HIS favour upon us. That is why everything needed as guidance in our trails and endeavours through life is found in the Qur'an, with elaboration in the hadith and sunnah of the prophet Muhammad (S A W), so save your fingers for useful words.

Ooookay, being current with God is the latest code of deception your pastors use in twisting the doctrines from time to time for their pockets right?...save your currents please.

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
cleanvessel: @golpen

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ golpen

True Chritians don't speak in tongues unconscious. The white garment churches who do have the same source as islam. Both are different departments of the same 'Strongman'. No record of such occurrence in the Bible.

God is not stagnant or stationary; He keeps moving, doing new things.

Can you tell me the quran would not have been bigger than it is if Muhammad did not die at the time he died.

Did allah tell you he had finished his revelations before Muhammad died?

How are you so sure the revelations you have in the quran is sufficient to take you to heaven?

Who among the muslims has got to heaven practicing the quran? Show your evidence.

You cannot afford to be in a plane that has lost control with the Control Tower. Islam is a kind of plane that has lost signals with the Control Tower in Heaven. It is a religion that is cut off from messages from heaven.

Jesus keeps speaking in words and dreams. We have seen people who have experienced near death (NDE), Christians, atheists, muslims, they all come back to become better Christians.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
@cleanvessel

If they don't speak in tongues as automatically as you say, it definitely means they are trained linguists. If the verse of the bible mark 16:17 tells us that speaking in tongues is an evidence that the holy spirit is talking, then the person mustn't have been speaking all by himself which renders him unconscious of what's next to say.

To your questions;

1. The Qur'an wouldn't have been bigger even if the prophet Muhammad (s a w) were to still be alive. ALLAH says in t he Qur'an 5:3 and I quote; "This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." This shows that the Qur'aan is all complete, ma sha ALLAH. 110% sure.

2. your question has been answered above.

3. I'm so sure the Qur'anic revelations are enough to take me to paradise insha ALLAH, because I'm yet to find an aspect of life which is not covered by the Qur'an.

4. Islam is not a religion of deception that you have to tell lies of NDEs. My evidence; The bible says in hebrew 9:27 " And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" . Going by this, all your fantasies about NDEs are null and false.

You better stop all the fallacy and face reality. Go beyond the deception modes of your pastors telling you about currents and towers please. They are using these to blend the doctrines to fit their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
@golpen

Speaking in tongues doesn't make anybody unconscious. If the Holy Spirit is inside you, you can speak His language if you decide to do so. All you need is have the will and open your mouth and He (Holy Spirit) will fill it. I'm talking from experience.

God does not deal with anybody when he is unconscious. He will never subdue your will. It is the Devil that subdues and suppresses people's will and force his own on them.

When Muhammad first had contact with Gabriel, the first thing he did was press him three times and each time to almost death point before his revelations. God would not do that.

God had been dealing with prophets from generations to generations, speaking to them with love because He chooses anybody He loves as His prophet. Where did you see any of them tortured before hearing God's revelations? That should show you it was not the same God of other prophets that spoke in the quran. May God open your spiritual eyes.

Muhammad becoming unconscious each time he received revelations was due to the type of spirit speaking to him. If you have ever witnessed the ceremony of some idol worshipers, you would have discovered that their priest would get possessed and become unconscious and would be revealing hidden things, which he could not do naturally. This the way the 'Strongman' gets his messages across to the people.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by true2god: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
solomon111: lol.
Arabs the true custodians of jewish history.
*wetin man no go see for nairaland*
#hoi hoi hoi#. I dey laff in chinese, nothing man nogo hear/read for NL my broda. This RoyPCain na character.

The arabs are now the custodian of Jewish history and tradtion?
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by golpen(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
@cleanvessel

You are going against your rational logic. Don't tell me your pastor may decide to keep quiet even when God wishes to speak through him. All those that fall down at your pastors touching them are on demonic spells. Tell me a true christian don't fall on receiving annointing again.

I can see that you are not ready accept my claims as I'll never also be ready to accept yours, but I think I've put my opinion here on the thread and I think that is enough. This is going to be my last post on this particular issue.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by dareabiola98(m): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2013
See!!!...let no Man decieve you that he's gone to heaven and come back.You go for yourself.If God Had said in his scriptures that He has created Man and we do not Lie!!! I'd believe all those fairytales..You go there for yourself..ur bible condemn following conjectures/what u have no vivid evidence of..And Islam disproves of it...all those pple going and coming,telling you they saw terry g in hell..they are misguided fellows.Do they know what God plans for Terry G.do they know His action that is beta than a thousand of theirs..Don't be decieved!!..If pple r going der,pray that u go also
cleanvessel: @ golpen

True Chritians don't speak in tongues unconscious. The white garment churches who do have the same source as islam. Both are different departments of the same 'Strongman'. No record of such occurrence in the Bible.

God is not stagnant or stationary; He keeps moving, doing new things.

Can you tell me the quran would not have been bigger than it is if Muhammad did not die at the time he died.

Did allah tell you he had finished his revelations before Muhammad died?

How are you so sure the revelations you have in the quran is sufficient to take you to heaven?

Who among the muslims has got to heaven practicing the quran? Show your evidence.

You cannot afford to be in a plane that has lost control with the Control Tower. Islam is a kind of plane that has lost signals with the Control Tower in Heaven. It is a religion that is cut off from messages from heaven.

Jesus keeps speaking in words and dreams. We have seen people who have experienced near death (NDE), Christians, atheists, muslims, they all come back to become better Christians.

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by dareabiola98(m): 12:50am On Sep 22, 2013
@cleanvessel
I know you people are not to blame but generations before you.I have something to say but I wish u could answer me on this.

1.Who do u see Jesus as?
2.From what I have read of ur post.I figure He's GOD to you.
3.If he's God.Why
4.I wish to know if u believe he's in the father and in the holyghost
5.Is the father Jehovah
6. Is the father,the holyghost(angels),and Jesus always together
7. Are they always in each other
8. We often praise God as the Uncreated Creator!..So Was Jesus Created.If No!..I need an evidence to know he wasn't created by God.
9. Are these three bodies equal or 1 is greater

I think I should stop there...I hope you answer me.For years I've been trying to get the concept of God in christianity...but I haven't been able to.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
@ dareabiola98

Your questions have nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Thank you.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
golpen: @cleanvessel

You are going against your rational logic. Don't tell me your pastor may decide to keep quiet even when God wishes to speak through him. All those that fall down at your pastors touching them are on demonic spells. Tell me a true christian don't fall on receiving annointing again.

I can see that you are not ready accept my claims as I'll never also be ready to accept yours, but I think I've put my opinion here on the thread and I think that is enough. This is going to be my last post on this particular issue.

If you see anybody falling under anointing, it is the demon in-charge of his/her problem that throws him/her down. The demon cannot withstand the anointing of the man of God who lays his hand.

The fact remains that falling down has to do with evil spirit. It is evil spirits that throw people down, not God. It is evil spirits that press or torment people physically or in dreams.

If you see anybody, prophet or no prophet, falling down for any type of spiritual exercise, such a person is under satanic influence. There is no example of a man of God falling down to receive revelation before Muhammad.

Thank you and bye for surrendering.

1 Like

Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
@cleanvessel; good morning. during anointing people fall because the devil can stand the power of the pastor? which one is greater the holy spirit living in each christian or the power of the pastor? should there be a reason a good christian should be having the devil live in him at the same time with the holy spirit always in him? haven't you seen the big people in benny hinn's telecasts falling many times on the same show or show after show, even his assistants fall when he puts his hand/s in their direction/s?

i am certain if one pastor who makes people fall during his anointing were to ask another pastor to 'anoint' him, he will fall down from the gimmick to proof that the man is strong or its the voodoo that is working. in either case it is the work of the devil. but wait, i saw a man who came to church for the first time, not really a believer but wanted to proof your pastors are playing games, refusing to fall. how do you explain this?

by cleanvessel(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21
@ RoyPCain

Your case is simple.

Make available the original Scripture (Bible) your Allah told Muhammad to consult.

Allah said there are two types of His Scripture - the one corrupted and the original, which he told Muhammad to check.

It means despite the alleged corrupted Scripture, the original is still available. You MUST therefore be able to provide the original to prove your Allah a true and not a lying God/god.

Learn to summarize your posts as nobody has the time for unnecessary rigmarole.
the burden of proof could have been on me if you didnt have so many bibles. further in the bible we read what is definitely not word of God. so how can you say you have word of God in original, when we see word of man? if you know you have the original show me and tell me your denomination. i will simply use a christian of another denomination to checkmate your wrong move. if you a protestant, i bring a catholic. if you are a catholic, i bring a protestant. if you are trying to say you are both, i will bring JW. if you want to be smart, i will bring coptic. even if you are trying to escape, the mormon is still in my arsenal and i will not forget to use ethiopian orthodox, the greek orthodox and yet many more including the 7th day adventist. you can't win because what you have is corrupt and there are many ways to point out the corruption.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by dareabiola98(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
I agree...but u were talking about it.I hope you can answer me someday sha
cleanvessel: @ dareabiola98

Your questions have nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Thank you.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
RoyPCain: @cleanvessel; good morning. during anointing people fall because the devil can stand the power of the pastor? which one is greater the holy spirit living in each christian or the power of the pastor? should there be a reason a good christian should be having the devil live in him at the same time with the holy spirit always in him? haven't you seen the big people in benny hinn's telecasts falling many times on the same show or show after show, even his assistants fall when he puts his hand/s in their direction/s?

i am certain if one pastor who makes people fall during his anointing were to ask another pastor to 'anoint' him, he will fall down from the gimmick to proof that the man is strong or its the voodoo that is working. in either case it is the work of the devil. but wait, i saw a man who came to church for the first time, not really a believer but wanted to proof your pastors are playing games, refusing to fall. how do you explain this?

the burden of proof could have been on me if you didnt have so many bibles. further in the bible we read what is definitely not word of God. so how can you say you have word of God in original, when we see word of man? if you know you have the original show me and tell me your denomination. i will simply use a christian of another denomination to checkmate your wrong move. if you a protestant, i bring a catholic. if you are a catholic, i bring a protestant. if you are trying to say you are both, i will bring JW. if you want to be smart, i will bring coptic. even if you are trying to escape, the mormon is still in my arsenal and i will not forget to use ethiopian orthodox, the greek orthodox and yet many more including the 7th day adventist. you can't win because what you have is corrupt and there are many ways to point out the corruption.

You are one of the most difficult people to deal with because of the way you write and reason.

I asked you to provide the original Scripture (Bible) your allah said was available and you are saying there are different bibles. Is it not because you people say there are many Bibles that you are required to fish out the original your allah talked about?

Look at the irrelevant things you are saying.

I repeat, where is the Scripture (Bible) allah told Muhammad to consult?

When allah said there was the original Scripture that some people were practicing correctly, which he told Muhammad to check, why did he introduce the quran again, creating double standard.
He (allah) should have told Muhammad to get the original Scripture and practice it correctly and preach same to the people. Instead, allah revealed something contradictory to the earlier Scripture. Inconsistency of the highiest order.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by dareabiola98(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2013
Why did God give Moses the scripture when he was still gonna give Jesus.All prophet before the were sent to the world but with 1 main objective and to mainly a particular set of people until Muhammad was sent for the whole of mankind.I didn't want to reply anymore because all you want to do is just keep arguing,even when u find truth,u'd still keep arguing still the truth brushes out of your mind.I hope u spend this much time on ur bible.Research the bible.Download a bible in hebrew,download word translator,and check the origin of each word.It is as hectic. As that because it is HELL we're talkin about here.And download different explanation or encylopaedia of the bible.Study really!!!...And fyi,God never set double standard,U did.All prophets came with the message:
Don't take into worship anyother God but the 1 true God,Follow Me and U shall see the light,Do this and u shall gain heaven.Obey me and God will be pleased with you.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
dareabiola98: Why did God give Moses the scripture when he was still gonna give Jesus.All prophet before the were sent to the world but with 1 main objective and to mainly a particular set of people until Muhammad was sent for the whole of mankind.I didn't want to reply anymore because all you want to do is just keep arguing,even when u find truth,u'd still keep arguing still the truth brushes out of your mind.I hope u spend this much time on ur bible.Research the bible.Download a bible in hebrew,download word translator,and check the origin of each word.It is as hectic. As that because it is HELL we're talkin about here.And download different explanation or encylopaedia of the bible.Study really!!!...And fyi,God never set double standard,U did.All prophets came with the message:
Don't take into worship anyother God but the 1 true God,Follow Me and U shall see the light,Do this and u shall gain heaven.Obey me and God will be pleased with you.

There would not have been need for Jesus to come if the Torah was not practiced incorrectly. Jesus came to correct the errors of the past.

There was no need for Muhammad to raise the quran because, according to allah, there was the Scripture on ground that some people were practicing correctly. All that was needed at that time was for Muhammad to get the original copy and practice it as required instead of bringing the quran, which denies many things in the Scripture allah referred him to. Manipulation is quite visible somewhere.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
cant you, cleanvessel use the same logic or you cant carry it over to islam and Muhammad [sa] because of your prejudice? dont you know that God was not finished with man, though finished with exclusivity privilege with the children of Israel? the same God created all. and raised us all through our common first father Adam [AS] and later after the flood by second common father Noah [AS]. there were nations that God raised that failed long before Abraham [AS]. one of those was the people of Salih [AS} who build homes by hands out of rocks, molding it out like holes and shapes out of soft clays. when a nature fails after so much guidance, should it not be abandoned?

torah was exclusively for the children of israel. same is gospel, giving them a double chance to lead and a double evidence against them with so many prophets [AS]. Quran is for all nations, tribes and tongues and the best is always 1 time and sometimes as in this case, it is the last. torah was larger than gospel. the burden was lessened. NT is larger than Quran, the burden is further made easy that it is easy for man to bear, individually. we dont have to corrupt anything because God has given us an antidote against the corrupter, satan. so we curse satan each time and seek the protection of God when we recite the Quran. you can see why we have what is pure and you dont because satan had instigated your writers to formulate that fatherless man must be God and or son of God, instead of what he is; creation of God.

can you see corruption in OT saying God is 1 and Unseen but NT says God is human and can be seen and touched? it is Quran that says God is 1, Always Unseen, completely different from anything you can imagine. nothing of Him is in creation, Angel, Jinn or Human. He created the spirit that is the soul breathed into man, Jesus included.

God is complete in Quran, in every aspect including His Knowledge. any book that says God shaved, etc, woke up, like a drunk, can be in state of foolishness, spitting fire, smoke from nose, etc, these are signs of corruptions and there is no way escaping it.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by dareabiola98(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
U see opinions have problems.I might qoute something now and you don't agree but nevertheless.Jesus came to fulfil the laws of the prophet.but according to you,you said what u said I guess u have a proof for it.When jesus came,A few of the pple were still practising what moses preached,and look it up with the jews of nowadays.When Muhammad(saw) came,some pple were still practising what jesus preached even till now.Some!!!.But Muhammad(saw) was sent to the whole of humanity,Allah asked him to have a speech with people who read the scripture.Not read the scripture.The first Arabic bible was written years after Muhammad(saw) had passed away.Allah never mentioned that the scripture was as it was revealed.The Qur'anic revelation came in parts,When these verses were revealed,matters needing it would have arisen.
75. Do you (faithful believers) covet that they will believe in your religion inspite of the fact that a party of them (Jewish rabbis) used to hear the Word of Allah (the Taurat (Torah)), then they used to change it knowingly after they understood it?
cleanvessel:

There would not have been need for Jesus to come if the Torah was not practiced incorrectly. Jesus came to correct the errors of the past.

There was no need for Muhammad to raise the quran because, according to allah, there was the Scripture on ground that some people were practicing correctly. All that was needed at that time was for Muhammad to get the original copy and practice it as required instead of bringing the quran, which denies many things in the Scripture allah referred him to. Manipulation is quite visible somewhere.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by cleanvessel(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2013
@ dareabiola98

I thouht you said you want to stop arguments on this thread.

Those who still practiced Moses Law after Jesus had come were those who didn't believe in Him. They were wrong for continuing practicing what has been corrected.

I maintain there was no need for the quran after Jesus had corrected men's errors in the Torah, called the Gospel (Injeel). Your quran says Jesus is faultless (Quran 19:19). This means His sayings and deed were faultlessly correct. Then tell me, why would Muhammad be raised as a prophet to correct what is correct?

Since allah said Muhammad should consult the Scripture (Bible), which some people were following correctly, that shows the existing Scripture was correct, hence allah was referring to it. Why the double standard created by the quran?

Let me add this: Muhammad being sent to the whole world is a deception. Muhammad was from the descent of Ishmael according to muslims. God never had a covenant of prophethood with Ishmael but Isaac. This is why all previous prophets, including Jesus were discendants of Isaac. Why would God go back on His word to appoint Muhammad as a prophet?

Quran 29:27
And We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob and We ESTABLISHED the Prophethood and the SCRIPTURE among his seed and We gave him reward in the world and lo in the Hereafter he verily is among the righteous.

Genesis 17:21
But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at the set time in the next year.
Re: Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2013
@cleanvessel; i hope sometime before you end your journey on the earth that your vessel will have some good finally in it because if you follow Jesus [as] and you deny Muhammad [sa], you have denied Jesus, except out of ignorance you do not know. but your ignorance, we have pointed it out to you and your refusal to backslide from it is pure arrogance.

There is no need to follow Jesus [as] after Muhammad [sa] is announced to you. your insisting to do so has been addressed by the Quran itself; Al Ahqf; verses 7 to 11;

And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say of the truth when it has come to them, "This is obvious magic."

46:8 Or do they say, "He has invented it?" Say, "If I have invented it, you will not possess for me [the power of protection] from Allah at all. He is most knowing of that in which you are involved. Sufficient is He as Witness between me and you, and He is the Forgiving the Merciful."

46:9 Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

46:10 Say, "Have you considered: if the Qur'an was from Allah , and you disbelieved in it while a witness from the Children of Israel has testified to something similar and believed while you were arrogant... ?" Indeed, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

46:11 And those who disbelieve say of those who believe, "If it had [truly] been good, they would not have preceded us to it." And when they are not guided by it, they will say, "This is an ancient falsehood."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.