Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 PM

Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (31638 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim World Beauty Pageant / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Promhize:
All I see powder and black pencil, moreover where was she when this contest was on?

ive been to KSA and believe me the Arabs remain one of the prettiest God created. Their chics are naturally beautiful. The one U seeing here is camera enhanced bit when U see them in person,I swear U will be dumbfounded. ..

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
BeautifuL!

@onila hope u saw the pm I sent u
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by sportfeva(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
busar: Subhanallah! Muslim pageant!! This is absurd and strange in islam.
To me, this is absolutely wrong. Hope some scholars could explain beta.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by scientology(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
misses wetin be dis one....
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by HoLEEsinner: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
Happy for her and congrats to Nigeria and all muslims.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by dowjones(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
This pageant is a deliberate attempt to insult we muslims. How can this woman be crowned most beautiful islamic woman? Where are the iranians, turkish, ethopian chics? Where are the hausa chics? *jihad mode activated*
To this END, i'd like to clarify for the last TIME, ignore these vain THINGS promoted by the media and lets stand stronger in the faith.

3 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Chinaimporter: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is the type you get in heaven

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by vladimiros: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
dowjones: This pageant is a deliberate attempt to insult we muslims. How can this woman be crowned most beautiful islamic woman? Where are the iranians, turkish, ethopian chics? Where are the hausa chics? *jihad mode activated*
To this END, i'd like to clarify for the last TIME, ignore these vain [b]THINGS[/b[] promoted by the media and lets stand stronger in the faith.

You guys should admit teh hypocrisy here

Miss World cancelled in Naija cuz of you folks

Miss World cancelled in Indonesia cuz of Islam

but its ok to do this?

no wonder Al-Assad was right " people will use Islam for politics, but Islam and Politics will never mix"

9 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Elevation(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
The lady crowning her is even more Beautiful than her i think the natives of indonesia are not interested in the beauty pageant.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
And for those people doing miss islam,I swear this madness has no place in islam.. islam forbids it in all ramifications. .

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Cubeet: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
END TIME THINGS (E.T.T)

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by igboboy1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is who they bring to represent us in Miss muslim?
Fine fine fulani girls dey ah ah... the fine SW girls tends to be those with mixed blood not full blooded ijebu like this one. Nigeria we no try for this one.

Please next year lets retain the crown with landslide victory. ALlahu akbar.

5 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Tedpgrass: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2013
Well done to her....
Regardless of the motives behind the pageant.

At least, its not for some offence/ crime, she's in the news for.!!!!

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Keffebabe(f): 12:12am On Sep 19, 2013
Whao!
Very interesting,congrat to her.,i pray devil will not turn ur way
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by drnairalov: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2013
loool dis gurl black ooo...if dey shoot her..i cud bet that the bullet wud cum back and ask for torchlight

3 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2013
busar: Subhanallah! Muslim pageant!! This is absurd and strange in islam.
grin won tunde o grin

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2013
igbo boy: Odikwa egwu.
enweghi ife madu o ga ahu n'enu uwa nka....
But bia nwanyi nka nwe strong ihu Ndi Amala...LMAO
gringringrin this guy,you wont kill me grin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by DrBaby(f): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2013
For once lets stop bein sentimental. I am no muslim and I do not support beauty pageants of any sorts due to my christian beliefs , but saying she is not beautiful or u cannot appreciate her beauty because she is all covered makes hypocrites out of u all.
Some few decades ago, beauty pageants were done wt women fully dressed and queens were crowned n given all due respect...we al knw abt d recently circulated pic of the first beauty queen in naija...all dressed in Iro and buba. So please...its a contest...der were some criteria, she met n probably surpassed d criteria...hence the new title.
Tho I wonder wat des ppl aim to achieve. ..sometin is either right or wrong...some yrs down d line...mayb muslim beauty queens wl start wt transparent wears, den short dresses...and mayb, bikinis...al in a bid to outshine d oda...
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2013
sanniemoe: And for those eediots doing miss islam,I swear this madness has no place in islam.. islam forbids it in all ramifications. .
why na? Afterall its not like they are wearing bikini and hijab.you nor even happy.what of if they did it like the real mbg,what will you people now do.at least you did not see them in tube gowns or spaghetti flashing their cleavages.what is bad there na

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2013
DrBaby: For once lets stop bein sentimental. I am no muslim and I do not support beauty pageants of any sorts due to my christian beliefs , but saying she is not beautiful or u cannot appreciate her beauty because she is all covered makes hypocrites out of u all.
Some few decades ago, beauty pageants were done wt women fully dressed and queens were crowned n given all due respect...we al knw abt d recently circulated pic of the first beauty queen in naija...all dressed in Iro and buba. So please...its a contest...der were some criteria, she met n probably surpassed d criteria...hence the new title.
Tho I wonder wat des ppl aim to achieve. ..sometin is either right or wrong...some yrs down d line...mayb muslim beauty queens wl start wt transparent wears, den short dresses...and mayb, bikinis...al in a bid to outshine d oda...
God help us.
grin funny geh grin muslim girls in bikini ke? grin *singing in felas voice,palava you dey find,palava you go get yioooo*

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by yayo1: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2013
Muslim women pageAnt? Hmm..a reminder of the end time..
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by UmmRoqeeb: 12:27am On Sep 19, 2013
HoLEEsinner: Happy for her and congrats to Nigeria and all muslims.
Congratu wetin? angry I'm a muslimah and I can boldy say this is an absolute rubbish!!!! My Islam does not support beauty contest. Your beauty as a woman is meant for your husband and not the world. My Islam does not support beauty advertisement!!!!!!!!!!! Rubbish!!!

Please insult the organizers and not ISLAM and other Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2013
COOLDUN:

Miss MASQUREDE or Miss NINJA? Just a question o i can see that this is just to lift the morale of the Nigeria people, I never see any BEAUTY in the only Faced woman.

I thought that BEAUTY CONTEST IS A TABOO AND UN ISLAMIC? So now it is no longer a taboo because Aisha represented Nigeria. Hopless/Confussed people.
gringringrin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Very funny I no fit laugh
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by SUBMARINE: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2013
But she looks old for such competition. Next time they should send younger looking girls.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Stunner1(f): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed i reserve my comment
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by maclatunji: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2013
sportfeva:
To me, this is absolutely wrong. Hope some scholars could explain beta.

Yup! We told her friend the same thing when she came to Nairaland to ask for votes.

The girl is intelligent but if she is honest with herself, a beauty pageant is not compatible with the principles of Islam and what she stated as her goals for entering the competition which I have read.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by bethnals: 12:49am On Sep 19, 2013
lol, i want to hear someone interview her. How she entered the competition etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI / Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.