Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (31700 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim World Beauty Pageant / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by wengerjay(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Congrats Hajia!What a great feat u ve attained!As being observed by every beauty pageant winner,u wil need to embark on a beauty pageant tour when u return to the country.To make this event more competitive in the future,u need to tour these states and make a road show.the states are Zamfara,Kano,Bornu,yobe,Lagos and adamawa.Best of luck!!

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2013
bethnals:

so what if shes black? Is this girl not black? and shes finer than 90% of the 'light' girls in Naija.

who is she?she looks like raining season!!!mtchew!!!-if u are saying she is finer than 90 percent of light girls in naija that means u dey try talk say naija girls are the most ugly girls on earth,because how will this lady that looks like a non-living thing be finer than 90 percent?smh

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by omoredia: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2013
Honestly, I think this girl is terrible ugly! This is not a beauty pegeant abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by maclatunji: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2013
kulyie: whether she reads it or not,whether she does a self evaluation or not in the light of the islamic faith/koranic principles, THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE.it has entered the media already and her pictures are everywhere,she cannot wish it away again.i did not know aisha before,now i know her,courtesy miss muslim beauty contest.breeze don blow,we don see fowl nyash.at least whether they stop it or not,she has become the first nigeriam miss muslim.lobapari cheesy

You are just reinforcing my posts. You know her not for any Islamic ideal but a beauty contest. Your evaluation of her person is solely on that basis.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by AbdH: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2013
sportfeva:
To me, this is absolutely wrong. Hope some scholars could explain beta.
This is bidah no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by AbdH: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Chinaimporter: This is the type you get in heaven
No!

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by maclatunji: 6:21am On Sep 19, 2013
kulyie: ehen,i didnt see any link as to the reasons she went for the competition.oya pls post the link,let me read with my korokoro eye.i no want dem say dem say smiley

Do your personal research, I don't have time to feed you details.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by kenjudy(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2013
DrBaby: For once lets stop bein sentimental. I am no muslim and I do not support beauty pageants of any sorts due to my christian beliefs , but saying she is not beautiful or u cannot appreciate her beauty because she is all covered makes hypocrites out of u all.
Some few decades ago, beauty pageants were done wt women fully dressed and queens were crowned n given all due respect...we al knw abt d recently circulated pic of the first beauty queen in naija...all dressed in Iro and buba. So please...its a contest...der were some criteria, she met n probably surpassed d criteria...hence the new title.
Tho I wonder wat des ppl aim to achieve. ..sometin is either right or wrong...some yrs down d line...mayb muslim beauty queens wl start wt transparent wears, den short dresses...and mayb, bikinis...al in a bid to outshine d oda...
God help us.

My friend mechie onu there! That's how it all started. Devil is wiser than even our first parents in history which is Adam and Eve. So for him to make human do his bidden, he has subtle ways to do that which dis is one of them. In the nearest future, I bet u islam will find no wrong in allowing dem girls showcase without been all covered and so on, before we know it, na unclothedness all d way. Wolves in sheeps clothing dats what d devil does wit us humans. And u're here saying we dey criticize. After all no be those muslims dey criticize everything western? Why allow dis one since they despise and depict every western ideas as evil? Why trying to correct it by joining impiously. Odikwa egwu!

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by kunlekuz3: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by lekkie073(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Muslim world cup on the way.....dats nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by maclatunji: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2013
kulyie: mr world nko grin if they want to do 'miss muslim' or whatever they call it,they should do 'mr muslim' they should display their 6 packs or if they cant,they should wear their attire,walk down the run way and lets see handsome muslim bobos.if they cant then i will know they are not practicing what they preach i.e double standards,sexism and seeing women only as 'objects' as maclatunji has said

I remember during my NYSC camp, the person who would have won the Mr. Macho competition hands down was a Muslim from my platoon, he declined participation. That is the way we Muslims are. We have our principles and traditions, beauty pageants aren't part of them.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by ektbear: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2013
weeeeak sauce
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Cele-pope:
My take on this is that the event stinks of hypocrisy.Miss world 2002 Nigerian hosting on my mind

thanks.
They seem to have short term memories.
Islam disrupted miss world 2002 pageant in nigeria only for dem to go and do it elsewhere.
Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Where is yuzedo when u need him
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2013
must we copy the west in whatever they do? Why cant we be ourselves? this is rubbish!
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by eggheaders(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:

thanks.
They seem to have short term memories.
Islam disrupted miss world 2002 pageant in nigeria only for dem to go and do it elsewhere.
Hypocrisy

ngozieverdull you never disappoint me with your dullness. All muslim condemns these nonsense and prominents scholars has spoke against the rubbish. Shove your dull opinion in the gutters.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2013
kenjudy:

My friend mechie onu there! That's how it all started. Devil is wiser than even our first parents in history which is Adam and Eve. So for him to make human do his bidden, he has subtle ways to do that which dis is one of them. In the nearest future, I bet u islam will find no wrong in allowing dem girls showcase without been all covered and so on, before we know it, na unclothedness all d way. Wolves in sheeps clothing dats what d devil does wit us humans. And u're here saying we dey criticize. After all no be those muslims dey criticize everything western? Why allow dis one since they despise and depict every western ideas as evil? Why trying to correct it by joining impiously. Odikwa egwu!
Bros, but you and the poster you quoted are saying the same thing, towing the same line of arguement-end result being the muslim peagent might end up revealing more down the years. You need to buy patience pills at shoprite.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by bellyjean(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2013
ayodeji752: D most interestin part is "25million Indonesian money = 2,200 dollars" Nigeria is indeed a great country

Even with dat dollar equivalent, their economy is one of d leading economies in d world, with very low tolerance for corruption, only to mention a few.
I tink u'll reconsider and accept Nigeria still has a long way to go. Nigeria ain't great yet

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by AreaFada2: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2013
I think she's a fine modest lady. You don't have to be yellow pawpaw to be pretty.

I didn't know though that beauty competition of any kind was allowed in Islam.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by AreaFada2: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2013
valacious:
Bros, but you and the poster you quoted are saying the same thing, towing the same line of arguement-end result being the muslim peagent might end up revealing more down the years. You need to buy patience pills at shoprite.

Lol. You're advertising for shopwrong.

What happened to Iya Bola or Nne Chuks shop? grin grin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Sike(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2013
me_for_you: It's only yoruba muslims that can attend this type of competition. I can almost swear that a muslim girl from kano, katsina or sokoto can never
U Dey Cwaze. Why Yoruba?! Mumu!
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by igoro10: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2013
ayodeji752: D most interestin part is "25million Indonesian money = 2,200 dollars" Nigeria is indeed a great country
When I saw the figure, I was wao! But, the dollar conversion is hushh!
Naija is very great
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2013
If the face wor wor like this, I wonder how the body go bi undecided,

On a serious not, I think everything has to do about overall beauty like her purpose in Isam, her composure to defend the religion etc.

Which signifies the real beauty in Islam not the beauty the west want us to believe.
I endorse her , nothing wrong with the pageant. This is the way a real pageant should be kiss
Congrats once more
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2013
kulyie: ok,what are the AIMS of the competition o,tunji? Is it not to advertise themselves for prospective muslim suitors and admirers so that after the show,they will exchange numbers,visits and subsequently *coughs* lip sealed grin this is a muslim thread,let me reserve the rest imside my belly grin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2013
bellyjean:

Even with dat dollar equivalent, their economy is one of d leading economies in d world, with very low tolerance for corruption, only to mention a few.
I tink u'll reconsider and accept Nigeria still has a long way to go. Nigeria ain't great yet

Bros no vex o, abeg pack and go Indonesia, we no want u here- we like our country like that.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Promhize:
All I see powder and black pencil, moreover where was she when this contest was on?
No be small powder and black pencil

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2013
kulyie: ok,what are the AIMS of the competition o,tunji? Is it not to advertise themselves for prospective muslim suitors and admirers so that after the show,they will exchange numbers,visits and subsequently *coughs* lip sealed grin this is a muslim thread,let me reserve the rest imside my belly grin

u mean how itz usually done during night vigils, evening church programs and on sundays after which young ladies dressed sexually 2 get d guyz in d church including d pastors attention and after d program they xchange numbers, visits and consequently *coughs* ...Lip Sealed.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by 2HASUM(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2013
iv4fb: miss world in Nigeria- cancelled
miss islam - won
islam, the religion of peace!
Error 404 peace not found.
You may not found peace but be sure to drop your 10% monthly;
Sorry Error 601, More extortion found; First Fruit, Covenant Seed, Building Fund, Daddy and Mummy GO's welfare, School your kids will not attend building fund, the memory is not enough for this web page, logging off

3 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2013

Fooool. Whats has currency exchange got to do with good living? South Africa, Kenya etc. currencies r higher than Japanese yen.
Stop watching NTA and nollywood movies if you want to be enlightened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.