Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? (886 Views)

Ladies And Guys, How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath In A Day? / Did You Take Your Bath With Hot Water And Salt This Morning? / What Part Of Your Body Do You Start With When Taking Your Bath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
For me,its a habit,unless am in a hurry and rushing to somewhere!..But am kinda wondering if its me or that other people do it too? And how do you feel about it?
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
I should think all girls do this undecidedundecided

I for one do it. My mum complains all the time cheesycheesy.

I even sing along and scrub away grin.
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Stopped it recently, now I seldom indulge.
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by dopeJemi: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yeah I do
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by kennybelle: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
I do whenever i‘m elated or have a terrific day, which is occasional! cry
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
yeeah i do,feels so nice singing or dancing to d song while bathing.
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Andyblaze: 1:34am On Sep 19, 2013
Always ultra
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 2:25am On Sep 19, 2013
blink182: Stopped it recently, now I seldom indulge.
why did you stop it?
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 2:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Ivyluvie2: yeeah i do,feels so nice singing or dancing to d song while bathing.
Thats kul and fun too...
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 2:27am On Sep 19, 2013
kennybelle: I do whenever i‘m elated or have a terrific day, which is occasional! cry
Yea..i undastand!
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Pizzanatty(m): 4:21am On Sep 19, 2013
Menn...am d most guilty here oo...So nice see ppl in my kind of world...

Infact if am not accompanied with song,its like d Shit no go come out ,and my body no clean as i want...!
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Emmyk(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2013
I dont. Due to the fact that I get paranoid that a killer is behind the curtain..so, my ears must be hyper-active. undecided
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2013
Emmyk: I dont. Due to the fact that I get paranoid that a killer is behind the curtain..so, my ears must be hyper-active. undecided
Someone has been watching too many Hollywood movies grin
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Emmyk(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2013
Baybe: Someone has been watching too many Hollywood movies grin
you mean it doesnt happen to you? Especially when there is soup in my eyes, I see the killer infront of me cheesy
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Emmyk: I dont. Due to the fact that I get paranoid that a killer is behind the curtain..so, my ears must be hyper-active. undecided
dude,seriously?
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Baybe: Someone has been watching too many Hollywood movies grin
cant help but laugh out loud to diz one....
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Emmyk:
you mean it doesnt happen to you? Especially when there is soup in my eyes, I see the killer infront of me cheesy
This guy is reali serious o...bro,is ur house haunted or what?
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Emmyk:
Lolzz

Okay, sometimes I get scared when I'm alone at home but not cus of some killer. Bros, this is Naija gringrin.
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Emmyk:
hehehe...yeah i do feel same way,esp when i have to close my eyes...but in my case,i check out for any appearing or disappearing being.
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
maybe u comitted a crime,a serious one
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Emmyk(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
maurice1:
maybe u comitted a crime,a serious one
lmao. Dude, I'm clean.
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Emmyk(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ivyluvie2: hehehe...yeah i do feel same way,esp when i have to close my eyes...but in my case,i check out for any appearing or disappearing being.
at the expense of pains in ur eyes as a result of the soap. I lie? cheesy
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Emmyk:
at the expense of pains in ur eyes as a result of the soap. I lie? cheesy
hehe,u no lie o...most times sha.
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Seriously,you guys are making me laugh....Guess u should stop watchn too much Monster and horror Movies!! Thats what the after effect does to your subconscious...Am also guessing You both(Emmyk and Ivyluvie) are teenagers,right?
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Emmyk(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2013
philfearon: Seriously,you guys are making me laugh....Guess u should stop watchn too much Monster and horror Movies!! Thats what the after effect does to your subconscious...Am also guessing You both(Emmyk and Ivyluvie) are teenagers,right?
no way dude! My sense of humour doesnt have anything to do with my age. cheesy
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2013
Emmyk:
no way dude! My sense of humour doesnt have anything to do with my age. cheesy
I really Think it does bro...If u must watch horror movies,just watch it as movie and nothing more....Not unless u have killed someone,then no rest 4 u(just saying o)!
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by Emmyk(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2013
philfearon:
I really Think it does bro...If u must watch horror movies,just watch it as movie and nothing more....Not unless u have killed someone,then no rest 4 u(just saying o)!
okay. If it does, I'm sha not a teen. undecided
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Emmyk:
okay. If it does, I'm sha not a teen. undecided
okay o...
Re: Do You Play Songs While Taking Your Bath? by philfearon(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To All Of Us Born On December 3rd / Man Beat Soldier And Land In Hospital / Could This Be What Nigeria Need? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.