Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118248 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by manmustwac(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
troy20: could someone recommend new top action series for me pls.series of at most, two years old.
thrones of game or 42
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2014
manmustwac: thrones of game or 42
do you mean 'game of thrones'?
grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
manmustwac: thrones of game or 42

grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by LordOrochimaru(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
prof800: "Lord when I lose hope please remind me your plans are bigger than my dreams"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY candygosh. wink All the best!

_
Happy birthday
@LordOrochimaru, I heard naruto finally died in the last manga. How true?
its never too late to be appreciative. Thanks Prof...happy belated birthday candygosh. Prof, naruto will not die. He will become the next hokage
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
LordOrochimaru: its never too late to be appreciative. Thanks Prof...happy belated birthday candygosh. Prof, naruto will not die. He will become the next hokage

Guys, come on. Some people are following the anime nah. These are heavy spoilers!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by LordOrochimaru(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Briareos:

Guys, come on. Some people are following the anime nah. These are heavy spoilers!
I follow the anime too, but it doesn't take a genius to know that Naruto will become a kage...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2014
LordOrochimaru: I follow the anime too, but it doesn't take a genius to know that Naruto will become a kage...

Oh yeah? Because you are Masashi fvnking Kishimoto?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by LordOrochimaru(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Briareos:

Oh yeah? Because you are Masashi fvnking Kishimoto?
nah, because I have a brain, which I know you don't have
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2014
LordOrochimaru: nah, because I have a brain, which I know you don't have

Dude, how did you know? I've been wondering the same thing myself.

And kindly take all further Naruto talks here >>

https://www.nairaland.com/522373/naruto-information

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
You guys have made me lost... what is fvnking kishimoto
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by MerryCoke(f): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2014
LordOrochimaru: nah, because I have a brain, which I know you don't have
With Kishimoto, anything is possible. He has been extremely unpredictable and has pulled out several surprises since Naruto's inception. It is you that have no brain.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by MerryCoke(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2014
prof800: You guys have made me lost... what is fvnking kishimoto

Masashi Kishimoto is the creator of Naruto.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2014
MerryCoke:

Masashi Kishimoto is the creator of Naruto.
Which means we are basically eating his brains?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga Prof, how now? I don answa ya 'mirror' shot kweshion for that 'horror' trailer thread.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:47am On Aug 02, 2014
VillageBoi: Oga Prof, how now? I don answa ya 'mirror' shot kweshion for that 'horror' trailer thread.

Ah yes, I've seen it.
Thanks. smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
I'll be damned!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
speedyboi speedyboi.. grin cheesy cheesy
[img]http://1.bp..com/_vGgulG2Zn6Y/St58Jl5OQCI/AAAAAAAABHc/LxGsK4PmUlE/s400/Free+Homemade+Bookmarks+Birthday2.jpg[/img]

You are always specially remembered. smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hbd speedyboi

Anyone seen Hercules yet, the thracian wars.

That movie was worth the time.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by fightforchange1(f): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
good will hunting is a must see!!!!!

such a poignant message...
matt damon is amazing i love him in that flick!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by fightforchange1(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
antwone fisher!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
fightforchange1: good will hunting is a must see!!!!!

such a poignant message...
matt damon is amazing i love him in that flick!!!!!!

And Robin just died. Why you go watch the movie na? Na when u watch am the poor guy go commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by fightforchange1(f): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Briareos:

And Robin just died. Why you go watch the movie na? Na when u watch am the poor guy go commit suicide.

yeah!!

so sorry.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
candygosh:

Anyone seen Hercules yet, the thracian wars.

That movie was worth the time.
Yes, 'twas good.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
shocked Wow, I'm 65 pages late, where have I been?!

Some guys/girls will be like: who the heck is this clown?

tonyayo1: As no body wan start the chat make i start am nah, lol, villageboi saw d future of this thread and the jews in here make his words come through. So i'll begin like this...
Who can agree with me that STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS sucks. (look and pass o, if only u know say u be 'JEW')

I was the guy that put this thread in order, when everybody were debating for the thread title...

I'm fine shagrin, thanks for asking.

So where are we?undecided

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
I see tony yayo! How's your writting going. Any progress?

@sophiangel, welcome have you seen any movie auditions here:www.nairaland.com/1001928/post-all-tv-movie-audition/24 you might be interested in?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Nnah Mehn... Oga prof, haven't written anything this year sha I'm just in my research and meditation mode (my lappy follow cause am too), for progress matter: one guy like that dey ginger me make I enter lag make we work together on some stuffs, I'm looking forward to that though, but en go be next year's stuff and thanks for asking.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Missing my old moniker 'tony ayo', not this tonyayo1, I would have prefered just tonyayo, but the '1' added to it got me curious sometimes. Well seun and co got their reasons... just curious

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2014
TonyAyo welcome back. Me sef don almost forget say this thread still dey alive.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2014
I hail Oga Village Boy Boi, saw your post concerning the nightmare NW faced at durban festival, really nice stuff. But all I'll say is that we are really getting there, even without a budget compared with southafrican productions.

*make I stop here make person no come take am personal on me o*

*Went back to youtube to search for MARK OF URU Ep 4*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2014
tonyayo1: I hail Oga Village Boy Boi, saw your post concerning the nightmare NW faced at durban festival, really nice stuff. But all I'll say is that we are really getting there, even without a budget compared with southafrican productions.

*make I stop here make person no come take am personal on me o*

*Went back to youtube to search for MARK OF URU Ep 4*

Teehee, no be me write the article... but the thing cause yawa wink
Oh I know we're getting there... I'm still all for we need to keep improving EVERY DAY... if that dey vex people because they think we HAVE ARRIVED then so be it. Let them go and watch BTS videos of a whole James Cameron learning stuff on HIS OWN sets off crew and techies.

Ah 'Mark Of Uru'... maybe I should write an animation and get to work with that guy again... he's brilliant!

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.