Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118247 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
prof800:
VillageBoi thanks for sharing those BTS up there.

...what is "hitting the mark" that you guys are talking about? sholay?
Hey Prof, how now? Hope you had a good Xmas?

In a nutshell, hitting the mark is an actor stopping at the exact spot where their feet need to be. In a scene with an actor moving from point to point... they need to get that right without looking at the 'marks' on the floor wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by PrinceCasper(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2014
UNBROKEN

Academy Award® winner Angelina Jolie directs and produces UNBROKEN, an epic drama that follows the incredible life of Olympian and war hero Louis “Louie” Zamperini (Jack O’Connell) who, along with two other crewmen, survived in a raft for 47 days after a near-fatal plane crash in World War II – only to be caught by the Japanese navy and sent to a prisoner-of-war camp. Adapted from Laura Hillenbrand’s enormously popular book UNBROKEN brings to the big screen Zamperini’s unbelievable and inspiring true story about the resilient power of the human spirit.

http://www.crystaldiary.com/movie-reviews/movie-trailer-unbroken/2014/12/30/

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
VillageBoi:

Hey Prof, how now? Hope you had a good Xmas?

In a nutshell, hitting the mark is an actor stopping at the exact spot where their feet need to be. In a scene with an actor moving from point to point... they need to get that right without looking at the 'marks' on the floor wink

Thanks sir. smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New year! !!

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
sholay2011:
Happy New year! !!
Happy New year! smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Nice one Prof & Sholay.

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
VillageBoi:
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Nice one Prof & Sholay.
Hope you're gud bro? My script wey I dey write still dey. Anytime you are less busy, just holla me.

Btw, who has seen this movie 'Tree of Life' by Terrence Malick? The movie is kinda weird and the whole sequence is just confusing. 'Would like to rewatch it though. Online feedbacks term the movie as a masterpiece and even 'philosophical'. ..lol...whatever that is.

I am curious as to what Villageboi et al. think about this movie? Definitely rewatching it though.

And just rewatched 'The Departed'; loved it.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
sholay2011:
guy....congrats.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by xabi148(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Nawa z it mi or is 9ja movies grin so borin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by xabi148(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2015
undecideddudes chill..chicken n chips 4 ona head
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
xabi148:
undecideddudes chill..chicken n chips 4 ona head
Why are you talking to yourself
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by oluwapoju(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
PrinceCasper:
UNBROKEN

Academy Award® winner Angelina Jolie directs and produces UNBROKEN, an epic drama that follows the incredible life of Olympian and war hero Louis “Louie” Zamperini (Jack O’Connell) who, along with two other crewmen, survived in a raft for 47 days after a near-fatal plane crash in World War II – only to be caught by the Japanese navy and sent to a prisoner-of-war camp. Adapted from Laura Hillenbrand’s enormously popular book UNBROKEN brings to the big screen Zamperini’s unbelievable and inspiring true story about the resilient power of the human spirit.

http://www.crystaldiary.com/movie-reviews/movie-trailer-unbroken/2014/12/30/
d movie was touching...... True life story...... Just finsh watchin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by xabi148(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
angry
sholay2011:

Why are you talking to yourself
..._ dude u nid glasses dude
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by xabi148(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
oluwapoju:
d movie was touching...... True life story...... Just finsh watchin
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]lame movie
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ugomma2000: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
AUDITION! AUDITION!! AUDITION!!!
XTRIM PICTURES CALLS ON
INTERESTED UPCOMING
ACTORS & ACTRESSES FOR AN AUDITION
FOR A TELEVISION SOAP.

VENUE: WILLIZDAN RECREATION CENTER, GODWILL ESTATE, AWOYAYA, IBEJU LEKKI.

TEL: 08085785120, 08137871800
WHATSAPP: 08085785120
DATE: SATURDAY, 17TH JANUARY, 2015
TIME: 10 AM PROMPT.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Roland17(m): 4:06am On Jan 11, 2015
One of the most anticipated movie sequels is finally now showing, I am talking about TAKEN 3 staring Liam Neeson and of course I have a very important appointment at the Theatre to see this movie tonight..

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Roland17(m): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Roland17:
One of the most anticipated movie sequels is finally now showing, I am talking about TAKEN 3 staring Liam Neeson and of course I have a very important appointment at the Theatre to see this movie tonight..

The theatre was unusually packed for a late night movie..Three hours later and I am still gasping for breath..excitement, action...TAKEN 3 is worth the hype...you need to see it....
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Just saw 'a mile from home,' wasn't disappointed at all, my #500 wasn't a waste, great story, strong dialogue, good interpretation of script, the only problem I have with the movie is with the villain guy 'suku' played by sambasa, who acted like a bad guy but didn't become a bad guy. In all I'm giving the movie 80/100.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by paulwhiz: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello nairalanders , recently I have been looking for real websites that actually offer freebies to people and I came across this www.freerechargepins.tk
This website offers free recharge card pins in exchange for social shares. I have tried it and got up to 15 thousand naira credit.
There are some steps to be taken though to successfully use the site
1) go to www.freerechargepins.tk
2) because of so many users of this site . you will have to prove your human by clicking on skip ad at the top right hand corner
3) choose your network provider
4) click on one of the social share buttons and share
5) wait patiently the site is used by so many people it will take seconds to load
6) enjoy your recharge airtime

No more cheating from network providers ! smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Lulumusic: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Have you seen the new Nigerian movie out in the cinema called GONE TOO FAR? well check out our review first before you do that...
http://thesourceboard..com/2015/01/gone-too-far-review-2015.html
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Olivebranches(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Don't blame the devil for every tears. The devil is even surprise how wicked man has become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dfI8-wSnk8
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Olivebranches(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
There are those who are born to die..................to cast sorrow upon that love them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMJmpCmuk8I
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by muhaij: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
im looking for nigerian movie name that got tony
umez(if im not sure) where he is married but he cant
give children then he ask his friend(charles okafor if
im not sure) to sleep with his wife, he made his wife
got drunk , n his friend also married n he can give
children but his wife cant give children, then tony
umez family got happy but his friend was not happy
because his parents they also wanted grand children,
the elderz went to check for the problem n they found
that he got children somewhere, at the end the
children got sick n they call both families n they
found that charles Okafor n tony umez wife are
brothers n sisters
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dahprincess: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nairawood doesn't sounds cool pulease...y knt a cinema just be a cinema or. Movie lounge?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2015
okay dahprincess... nice input.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Olivebranches(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Can you run joint acct with your wife/husband? You'll be surprise to know what people think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PZO-gXGzQs
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2015
From the film BIRDMAN... very short clip on 'Hitting the marks'

"The extraordinary choreography of the single take conveys the madness of Michael Keaton's Riggan Thomson and the collapse of his life. This new "Birdman" featurette helps demonstrate why director Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu, Keaton and cinematographer Emmanuel "Chivo" Lubezki are all Oscar frontrunners.

"'Birdman' was unknown territory," admitted Lubezki. "It's exciting and it gives you energy all day because you have to be incredibly concentrated. And it's incredible energy for the actors because they know the scene you're shooting is the scene and there is no coverage.

"There was something that we did that nobody has mentioned: the labyrinth of corridors shrink and shrink as the movie progresses and Riggan's level of stress and insanity grow. We narrow the width of the corridors and the ceilings come closer. We didn't want to do it in a way that looked too strange but it's something that you feel."

SOURCE: http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononhollywood/watch-how-they-did-the-single-take-in-birdman-exclusive-20150212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM54y2syZWk

BONUS CLIP - Practice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU3CdpZUTYc
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2015
@Villageboi

Nice one. This 'hitting the mark' of a thing isn't that easy sha.

And I am looking forward to seeing 'Birdman'. Emmanuel lubezki and his single-take, edit-trick cinematography (he also shot 'Gravity' I think)...I bow.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Drmaverick: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is for those that couldnt make it to the cinema for a certain movie by AY and Ramsey wink wink

Download 30days in atlanta here:
http://targetdex..com/2015/02/movie-download-link.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.