Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? (680 Views)

What Are Your Top Three Best Romantic Movies Till Date? / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Top Romantic Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:14am On Sep 19, 2013
Serendipity**
City of Angels****
Bridge to Terabithia***
Armageddon***
Love and Basketball****
Brown Sugar***

TITANIC***
But for me,I think TITANIC is still the only movie that I have watched that could still make me cry now and maybe forever*winks*
I know most of you have watched some movies that shook ur emotions,if you gat any,you are free to post yours.
THANKS.

5 Likes

Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by Briareos(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2013
I think a tear might have dropped while watching "The Green Mile". Or maybe it is my alergy to err, air? grin
Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
E be like say this Briaeros sabi good movies sha.
@ op
I think I felt something when I watched Memoirs of a geisha.
There might be others but this just popped out.
Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by fatdon2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
The Notebook
Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
I don't really cry at romantic movies. I just feel really emotional. embarassed

Titanic
A walk to remember

Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by sholay2011(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
1. Titanic. (I was very emotional but didn't cry)

Rose: (To Jack) I will not let go cry

2. Silver linings playbook (I got a bit emotional when Pat (Bradley Cooper) left Tiffany (Jlaw) after the dance to meet Nikkie) cry

Abeg, all na wash! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Flowers Of War
Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by khanivorous(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Movies that made me cry

Emmm... Shoot em up , texas chainsaw massacre, perfume, nightmare at elm street, commando and terminator

Infact blood and gore will make me cry a river grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by Briareos(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
adaobi123: I don't really cry at romantic movies. I just feel really emotional. embarassed

Titanic
A walk to remember

Another tear might have dropped for that movie. Nah, its definitely my alergy to "nothing" this time around.
Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by Briareos(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
joeydozzy: Flowers Of War

Very sad movie. Christian Bale really killed it.
Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by Briareos(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011: 1. Titanic. (I was very emotional but didn't cry)

Rose: (To Jack) I will not let go cry

2. Silver linings playbook (I got a bit emotional when Pat (Bradley Cooper) left Tiffany (Jlaw) after the dance to meet Nikkie) cry

Abeg, all na wash! grin grin grin grin grin

Øya confess - why do you like this movie very much?
Re: What Were Some Good Romantic Movies That Made You Cry? by sholay2011(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos:

Øya confess - why do you like this movie very much?

Lol. You got me. Well, I like this movie mainly because of its dramatic comedy tone. And my favourite actress atm was there (Jennifer lawrence), favourite director (David O. Russell) and Bradley Cooper surprised me wivhis decent portrayal of a bi polar guy.
Robert De Niro and Chris tucker were not far behind too.

I love the film no be small. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Movies: Making Intelligent Fools / Gulder Ultimate Search: Everyone Is A Winner / Share Your Amazing Or Touching Stories On Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.