Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Visa To Myanmar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Myanmar (3700 Views)

What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian / Un Blasts Myanmar For Visa Policy On Aid Workers (are They Kidding Me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Myanmar by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:55am On Sep 19, 2013
Hi, I'm travelling to Myanmar before December,Can I obtain a visa on arrival at the airport or do I need to get one in advance of going? If it's the latter, what's the best and cheapest way to do this please?
And does anyone know how much the visa costs?
Thanks a million!
Re: Visa To Myanmar by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 19, 2013
WAY TO GO OFF THE WORLD MAP. . .what's the distress about that's taking you to that land...?
Re: Visa To Myanmar by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:32am On Sep 19, 2013
smartchoice: WAY TO GO OFF THE WORLD MAP. . .what's the distress about that's taking you to that land...?
I want to do some business there,any idea to help me process it?
Re: Visa To Myanmar by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Visa To Myanmar by chukxie(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Good luck with your plans! Myanmar (Burma) shocked
Re: Visa To Myanmar by naijaspeak(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2013
Myanmar is an interesting travel destination. Mind you, this was a country, our Nigerian soldier fought during the 1st and 2nd world war. The country name was changed from Burma to Myanmar. I do not know why this change of name.
Re: Visa To Myanmar by DJDOLA(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2013
Pls were is manyarma
Re: Visa To Myanmar by llbhuds: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Hi, I'm travelling to Myanmar before December,Can I obtain a visa on arrival at the airport or do I need to get one in advance of going? If it's the latter, what's the best and cheapest way to do this please?
Thanks a million!

honestly... you need serious help.

1 Like

Re: Visa To Myanmar by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
llbhuds:

honestly... you need serious help.
Is it a must for you to reply

Thanks to everyone who has replied me one way or the other,your advice would surely help me kiss
Re: Visa To Myanmar by eric28: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2013
I used the service from www.myanmarvisa.org to obtain Myanmar Visa, it is similar to other services mentioned here
Re: Visa To Myanmar by dnapstar(m): 5:03am On Feb 23, 2017
MrTAnonymous:
Thanks a million!
Good day.
Did you finally go to Myanmar, How is the place and how were able to apply for the visa?
A friend and old classmate is inviting me.
Re: Visa To Myanmar by AudreyS: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
MrTAnonymous:
Thanks a million!

Hi, could you manage to come here to Myanmar at last? Are you still in Myanmar? Can you let me know?

Thanks.
Re: Visa To Myanmar by afeezzezo: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Following
Re: Visa To Myanmar by wale080: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good day house,
I'm planning of going to Myanmar after the pandemic, do we have anyone in Myanmar that live there before and now?

(1) (Reply)

My Japa Chronicles AS IT UNFOLDS Live. / How Can I Become A Cerified Registered Visa Agency / Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.