Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (20671 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / BREAKING News......the Anambra Tribunal Awka Nullified Okey Ezeh;s Election / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
This is the Anambra State Chino and all Peter obi sycophants doesn't want you to see after Peter Obi's wasted 8 years as governor. Enjoy!

Pictures from heart of Awka, the state capital

#arrestpeterobinow

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
What is this??

grin cheesy grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
How much does Peter Obi love Ojukwu, APGA leader. Let see..

Pictures of roads leading to Ojukwu's Home

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Babe Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ bad o..Kai
grin grin grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
More Photos from Awka where Peter Obi runs his govt from lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by cashkid18(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
@op wat ar ur motves behnd dis thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by iterator25: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
SMH for SE
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by IgboDelta: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
FREEGLBOBE IS AN ANAMBRA STATE PERSON WHO LOVES SOLUDO. FOR ME SOLUDO IS THE BEST BUT I THINK WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW OUR LOVE FOR AN INDIVIDUAL LEAD US TO RIDICULING WHAT IS OURS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
The irony, Peter Obi places a signboard of his govt in action right next to a bad road. This is pure comedy! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Whatever your reason, I think posting bad pictures won't help as it is more or less a boomerang. Everywhere has bad and good but you can never see people from other parts of Nigeria posting bad pictures of their States for political debates.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abagworo: Whatever your reason, I think posting bad pictures won't help as it is more or less a boomerang. Everywhere has bad and good but you can never see people from other parts of Nigeria posting bad pictures of their States for political debates.
Absolute nonsense. These governors need to wake up. Its a beyond pride thing. Everybody on this forum has had their turns on criticising Theordore Orji while shielding Peter Obi. If Anambra had a sizable good, then I wouldnt be posting this. I challenge any anambra person to counter me the good of Peter Obi's administration. Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
More, Anambra State University from the master of substandard projects.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mod's FrontPage!

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
More Pictures here, seems I cant post pictures again:
247ureports.com/photonews-evaluating-8years-of-peter-obis-anambra-integrated-development-strategy-anids/

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by gratiaeo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe posting pictures of motor packs show the viewers that Peter Obi is working, why not show them the streets in Awka?
the only road you posted was Enugu-Onitsha express way the federal road that's under construction

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Abagworo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Absolute nonsense. These governors need to wake up. Its a beyond pride thing. Everybody on this forum has had their turns on criticising Theordore Orji while shielding Peter Obi. If Anambra had a sizable good, then I wouldnt be posting this. I challenge any anambra person to counter me the good of Peter Obi's administration. Rubbish.

I've always criticized both Theodore Orji and Peter Obi but many Anambrians seem to take it personal. I however have carefully avoided posting many bad pictures of Anambra and Abia at my reach because I know the implications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe. obi adiromu nma na ife ineme. Anambra bu nke'anyi nile, Ijiri Maka na ifuro P.Obi n'anya we na akoto Anambra.....mara na o Ogodo anyi nile ka ewu n'ata. Dalu so

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by UyiIredia(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ FreeGlobe: Okay. In other news, the gist is that Obi is overhyped, right ?
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
If you like snap the back of your toilet or go closer to bank of River snap it also, upload them send them to the internet and call them Peter Obi's achievements in Anambra State. We know the herbingers of evil who don't want to see anything good in Igboland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by gratiaeo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe: The irony, Peter Obi places a signboard of his govt in action right next to a bad road. This is pure comedy! grin grin grin
Even a blind man can see that the road is under construction
Show us streets in Awka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just dey stroll pass ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody should gag or cajole Freeglobe to expose Obi's achievements ooooo
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Gistboy: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
I think that road is Enugu-Onitsha expressway which is already under construction.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
Show us streets in Awka
These are the lies that piss me off with you guys. As if I have never been to Awka.Awka streets are even worse. Mention one street that is tarred in Awka. Or you want to mention Ziks Avenue?

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Abagworo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chino has gone on holidays.

gratiaeo:
Show us streets in Awka

This is his 7th year and things are still like this. I think its either he's waking up late or the constructions are taking too long.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: If you like snap the back of your toilet or go closer to bank of River snap it also, upload them send them to the internet and call them Peter Obi's achievements in Anambra State. We know the herbingers of evil who don't want to see anything good in Igboland.
Why not post the achievements of Peter Obi then for us to see. fool
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by gratiaeo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I've always criticized both Theodore Orji and Peter Obi but many Anambrians seem to take it personal. I however have carefully avoided posting many bad pictures of Anambra and Abia at my reach because I know the implications.
You are free to post your pictures so far you are post both good and bad don't just post somebody's backyard like freeGlobe
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nnewi: Road leading to the home of Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu’s home, the Late APGA Leader

So na this same road the dignitaries passed during Ikemba burial...

SMH

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Abagworo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
These are the lies that piss me off with you guys. As if I have never been to Awka.Awka streets are even worse. Mention one street that is tarred in Awka. Or you want to mention Ziks Avenue?

I think you can criticize without pictures as we've all been to Awka and know its not a befitting capital.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: FreeGlobe. obi adiromu nma na ife ineme. Anambra bu nke'anyi nile, Ijiri Maka na ifuro P.Obi n'anya we na akoto Anambra.....mara na o Ogodo anyi nile ka ewu n'ata. Dalu so
Nwanne there is a difference between maladministration and potentials. Anambra's potentials can never be taken away from it. The Pictures you see now may change in the next administration. This thread is about Peter Obi's achievements not Anambra State, no state in Nigeria is perfect so this your insecurity is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I think you can criticize without pictures as we've all been to Awka and know its not a befitting capital.

Why are you subtly gagging her? undecided angry
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by gratiaeo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abagworo:

This is his 7th year and things are still like this.
what's like what? What i saw in the picture above is motor packs and federal road under construction

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians / "Buhari Should Withdraw Army From The East & Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.