Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star (3241 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Ooh My God!! What Is Happenning Here [see Photo] / OH DEAR GOD| What Has Kylie Jenner Done To Her Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by johnnyblakes(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
SHE DOESNT CARE WHAT UR OPINION ABOUT HER ETERNITY IS,SHE IS JUST HAPPY OF BEING THE FAME MONSTER,THATS WHY SHE CALLS FANS LITTLE MONSTERS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by Eebrahym(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
What's her offense

Cos SHE CALLS FANS LITTLE
MONSTERS
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nobody can be God & u've got no right to judge her cos u ain't perfect

1 Like

Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by whytangel(f): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dahs ha biz....
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by Arosa(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
IF ..., I will turn her into a little monster for a week. grin
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by uglybetty: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
since am not God,can't judge.

1 Like

Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by johnnyblakes(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
uglybetty: since am not God,can't judge.
ARE U THAT UGLY TO BE A BETTY?
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by titiann(f): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Well...fnk GOD Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ nt GOD
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by Abbey2sam(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
What has she done?
Why would you want to punish her?

If God is to punish everybody that sin, you won't be here asking this question...............

More over you can't be God..................

So stop comparing yourself with God.........
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by johnnyblakes(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abbey2sam: What has she done?
Why would you want to punish her?

If God is to punish everybody that sin, you won't be here asking this question...............

More over you can't be God..................

So stop comparing yourself with God.........
YOU HIGH?
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lady gagoo
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by Danhumprey: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lady Gaga I suppose. She can do weird things,but for me to judge her,I would rather keep..... lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by rommie7: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
She is my favourite pop star.I look forward to meeting her in person,if possible
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by johnnyblakes(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
rommie_7: She is my favourite pop star.I look forward to meeting her in person,if possible
I CAN HELP U GET TO HER
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by swtme(f): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
I am not God so i can't judge.....
Re: If You Were God What Will Be Your For Punishment For This Pop Star by kedikenet(f): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
judge not, dat ye be not judged.

(1) (Reply)

See How Souljaboy Disgraced Himself!!! / Ice Prince:Lagos Turns To Miami(Photo) / Throw Back Photos Of Beyonce, Nicky, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Others... You Won’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.