Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,540 members, 7,770,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? (1226 Views)

You Pay The Rent, Unknowingly To U, Ur Wife Owns The Building. / Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by fabulousdame(f): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
i never really trusted my boyfrnd but i decided to work on myself so i could trust him cos i dnt really trust anyone and i did trust him not to cheat. i asked his friend if he tot my bf loved me and he was like 'what do u tink?' then i said i dint tink he was serious with me and he said i should follow my instincts buh i dint take him seriously.. so i continued wit d relatnship but as it got worse his frnd told me dat my bf was a player and i broke up wit him...d breakup dint bother him until recently and he is begging me to take him bck dat he never cheated...who do i believe?? i never really trusted my boyfrnd but i decided to work on myself so i could trust him cos i dnt really trust anyone and i did trust him not to cheat. i asked his friend if he tot my bf loved me and he was like 'what do u tink?' then i said i dint tink he was serious with me and he said i should follow my instincts buh i dint take him seriously.. so i continued wit d relatnship but as it got worse his frnd told me dat my bf was a player and i broke up wit him...d breakup dint bother him until recently and he is begging me to take him bck dat he never cheated...who do i believe??
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
ja d guy jo cept u r a mugu
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by fabulousdame(f): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
cwutiedivae: ja d guy jo cept u r a mugu
hey..tnks for ur opinion buh pls no insult
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by zeb04(f): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
If u didn't trust him then do u tink u wld trust him nw? It's ur game.be wise
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by veave(f): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
guys never tell on each other. no mata w@... i really hate their loyalty... even when thee guy just finished bleepin ur best friend his friend will tell you 'my guy is a seminarian o... its because of you he left the convent'
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by fabulousdame(f): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
veave: guys never tell on each other. no mata w@... i really hate their loyalty... even when thee guy just finished bleepin ur best friend his friend will tell you 'my guy is a seminarian o... its because of you he left the convent'
lolz very funny...yeah it's so annoying
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by fabulousdame(f): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
zeb04: If u didn't trust him then do u tink u wld trust him nw? It's ur game.be wise
he has never really given me reason to
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by Ab025(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
U just left ur guy without any proof that he was cheating on u, just the "words" of his friend alone...!!!

I dnt see why he shud want to come back to u

And I dnt see why u shud want to accept him after leavin him wit no real reason

Both of u are confused

ETT

1 Like

Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
What does he stand to gain
Guys don't do such tinz...der wld definitely e more to the story.
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by fabulousdame(f): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ab025: U just left ur guy without any proof that he was cheating on u, just the "words" of his friend alone...!!!

I dnt see why he shud want to come back to u

And I dnt see why u shud want to accept him after leavin him wit no real reason

Both of u are confused

ETT

it's not just about his friend, my instincts too besides wat kinda bf deletes his gfz text messages from his phone
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by prosper86: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
If u don't trust him y r u with him in d first place?
Trust me,being single is d best,u don't have to bother ursef about who is cheating or not.
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by fabulousdame(f): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
prosper86: If u don't trust him y r u with him in d first place?
Trust me,being single is d best,u don't have to bother ursef about who is cheating or not.
hmm
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by Ab025(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
fabulousdame:
it's not just about his friend, my instincts too besides wat kinda bf deletes his gfz text messages from his phone

So u left ur bf because of ur instincts and not because u caught him cheating in any way.....?

Well fair enough

Now u are confused whether to let him back in ur life or not....

Btw, what happend to ur instincts, don't they stil feel dsame abt ur bf......?
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by fabulousdame(f): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ab025:

So u left ur bf because of ur instincts and not because u caught him cheating in any way.....?

Well fair enough

Now u are confused whether to let him back in ur life or not....

Btw, what happend to ur instincts, don't they stil feel dsame abt ur bf......?
i dnt wanna go back, just checking if i hurt him for no reason...i've moved on
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
fabulousdame:
hey..tnks for ur opinion buh pls no insult
i was nt insultin any1 mayb u nid to read my comment again
dat use of 'cept' shud tel u dat i typed a conditional statement
plz dnt gt me annoyed
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by fabulousdame(f): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
cwutiedivae: i was nt insultin any1 mayb u nid to read my comment again
dat use of 'cept' shud tel u dat i typed a conditional statement
plz dnt gt me annoyed
okay...point taken..
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by lipsyliscious: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls listen to his friend, from a past experience, I would rada u listen to his friend undecided dis guy z just fooling around with me n his friend always warned me secretly, lyk wen he would say u're d only one I love, his best buddy would give me dis 'he's told one million girls dat' look, I don't know if it's cos we are of d same tribe, I just turned a blind eye n I regretted it bt tank God I didn't lose much at d end, I had my sweet revenge grin
Re: Would U Believe Your Bf's Close Frnd If He Told U Ur Bf Was Cheating? by fabulousdame(f): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
lipsyliscious: Pls listen to his friend, from a past experience, I would rada u listen to his friend undecided dis guy z just fooling around with me n his friend always warned me secretly, lyk wen he would say u're d only one I love, his best buddy would give me dis 'he's told one million girls dat' look, I don't know if it's cos we are of d same tribe, I just turned a blind eye n I regretted it bt tank God I didn't lose much at d end, I had my sweet revenge grin
thanks dearie..i appreciate... tell me about d revenge.. *evil smile*

(1) (Reply)

How Do Ugly Girls Feel Wen Praised As Bin Beautiful/sexy.. / Don't Fight Your Man Over Cheating / His Wife Is Cheating On Him With A Vibrator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.