Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (21566 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2013
Monichilly: Back then, I think the craziest I ever did for money was a 2some
Tell me about it cheesy.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by switdil(f): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2013
I cried when I was not suppose to grin
But within me I knew it was all bout da money

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by afamjb: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2013
In my secondary school days i used to copy notes for my guy and he will pay me, it got to d extent dat i was known for dat, and rich lazy students started approaching me,

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Tee99(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2013
I sold ma room in my final year while doin my project n den went squatin wit frnds...plus ma rent don dey xpire n stil charged tyms 2.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by FILEBE(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Vivly: Lol. U don't mean it!
she meant it. Talk wetin u sef do for money
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2013

Weldone ; sincerety is the key, it won't kill you to admit your wrong, weldone to @maggilove too, sincerety only strengthen though it cast doubt for sometimes, but the peace of mind it gives overshadow the doubt

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ifeanyi83(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Choi...i found the combination keys to my aunt's suitcase...stole N100 everyday to eat pepper rice and play super nintendo...i later confessed after she threatened that anyone who stole her money will die...*covers face and runs away*... :Dchoi...i found the combination keys to my aunt's suitcase...stole N100 everyday to eat pepper rice and play super nintendo...i later confessed after she threatened that anyone who stole her money will die...*covers face and runs away*...

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by xynerise: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2013
same as prostitution na

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by FILEBE(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2013
freecocoa: Tell me about it cheesy.
na to hear person story dey sweet u. TALK UR OWN JOR!
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Forza p: BRICKLAYERgrin *covers face*
Is bricklaying not a legit job in Nigeria again??

Made a bet with two of my friends to get a girl in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Mubby4luv(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2013
3ace: Got the message; hope you are changed man now.
yes I am. am still narratin da story above.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by hopeyemih(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2013
back den in my university days,i usd to treaten pple wit knife to extort money frm dem..i tot i was living lyf den..buh afta my service year,irealised al doze dint make me a man!

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by NFSBob(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2013
As a sure gidi guy with d hustlleeeer. Spirit, I have woorked as a driver with soommme ooof my fammmmmmily mmembers and dat aside, I love dem and I alls loov thir cars.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2013
I lied, i cheated, corned extra-mural class few, only attended ones, back then, i sell my mother's soft drink(Mineral) and spend the money, sold her bottles then, use the money to buy fish... Men the thing plenty ooo, but i have grown up to become someone better and closer to God. I am a total opposite of what i describe above, all those things happen in a space of not more than 2 years. God has been kind

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by FILEBE(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2013
Mubby4luv: I did one bad tin bcoz ov money. this one tym at my early 20's when my greed was so high for money. I got ma self involved with a guy who said he knows somewhere we could get fuckin rich. being da greedy tht I was, I foolishly agreed without thinking it through. we made our arrangements and traveled to a village in Niger state "I won't mention it though". finally we met a man strange looking with his facial u could tell the man is soaked with poverty and mystery.
I was a bit frightened but My frd (now Dead) calmed me down and assured me Evrytin is fyn giving me guarantee tht he knows da man well enough. we sat down on a mat at the back ov his house which I take to b his shrine or watever. We narrated our reasons to him and behold wat the man's instructions where. ......
were what? shocked
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by xynerise: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2013
Where are the hawkers? cheesy
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2013
NFS Bob: As a sure gidi guy with d hustlleeeer. Spirit, I have woorked as a driver with soommme ooof my fammmmmmily mmembers and dat aside, I love dem and I alls loov thir cars.
Please, fix your keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by AGgal(f): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2013
dennisilupeju: I got drunk @ age 14 nd started charlengin my mum but nw am a changes man with kids
And how much were u paid? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ceeceeco: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2013
Back in 2008 wen i was 22yrs old, then i was in 300L @ UNIPORT, i signed my father's cheque & withdrew money 4rm his account... It was very easy cos i'm a guru in signature.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by tender92(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2013
My craziest was havin a sugar mummy jux for d money shaaundecided..but thank God sey i don enter Seminary now..!wink

Soon una go dey come for prayers..grin

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by FILEBE(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2013
AG.gal:
And how much were u paid? undecided

leme guess. U didnt read his post. U jst randomly quoted someone and commented abi?
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2013
ceeceeco: Back in 2008 wen i was in 300L, i signed my father's cheque & withdrew money 4rm his account... I'm a guru in signature.
lol, u don work for oluwole before?
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dropped out tongue. Used my school fees & house rent to browse in cafes back then.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Monichilly(f): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Its not prostitution. I needed a huge some money so badly. The only person that intend to assit offer me that. I had to do it for the sake of the dough and that's all
xynerise:
same as prostitution na
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
ceeceeco: Back in 2008 wen i was in 300L, i signed my father's cheque & withdrew money 4rm his account... I'm a guru in signature.

You get luck say SMS alerts never dey.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by NeuroBoss(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
I don't consider any honest labour as crazy they may seem DEMEANING to some people but as far as they bring HONOURABLE cash no wahala. I remember my days in UNILORIN I was doing phone call in a house where all the guys forming 'big' were looking down on me. I summoned courage and persevered. I made not less than #3000 gain everyday (not gross profit o). That was in my 300L.
In my 400L, I read that Dangote said the best way to riches is manufacturing. What do I manufacture? FOOD! How do I do it? I offered to work over the night for a yogurt manufacturing company to learn all aspect of the business. It is always work throughout the nights while my mates are sleeping, browsing or even watching movies for a meagre #7000 salary per month which will not even be paid once
In my 400L extra, I factored I would like to venture into construction business as a contractor. How do I achieve this? I had to work as a labourer to be able to learn my ropes. I worked almost everyday being paid #1200 or #1500
for 10 months inside Unilorin where my friends, colleagues and even lecturers see me and wonder the kind of poverty that bedevilled me. I didn't care as my money and experience swell by the day. God answered my prayer when Unilorin gave Isaac Runsewe (Dutum) a road contract and TerraGlobal the contract to build the new building behind Chemistry Department. I was contracted!
To the glory of God, my yogurt factory will soon open for business while also growing as a Contractor and learning other things. I am a Mike Adenuga and Aliko Dangote in the making. My advice to any able young man is: be diligent! Hard work with honest earning pays. Don't despise the days of your little beginnings however humble and demeaning!

25 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by osahonmk(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... hope e pay sha
Richfella: Dropped out tongue. Used my school fees & house rent to browse in cafes back then.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by xynerise: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Monichilly: Its not prostitution. I needed a huge some money so badly. The only person that intend to assit offer me that. I had to do it for the sake of the dough and that's all
Paid sexx= Prostitution

Even if it is for 5minutes. Thank God for ur life sha cool
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Monichilly: Its not prostitution. I needed a huge some money so badly. The only person that intend to assit offer me that. I had to do it for the sake of the dough and that's all
Oh, I see. That happens often. Just that most girls here won't say it even though this is a faceless forum.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by 3ace(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Richfella: Dropped out tongue. Used my school fees & house rent to browse in cafes back then.
Yahoo yahoo?

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by osahonmk(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
lol na runz gurl.... so who was the other guy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Becomes Woman After 20 Years Of Marriage / Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.