Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (21570 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by IamDebola: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by IamDebola: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
funkymeky: Pls how u use hack am... Add me on WhatsApp 08039463706 pls

Lmaoooo... Baddo fe ma hack meter ile won...
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by leofab(f): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Handsomeemmy: I lied, i cheated, corned extra-mural class few, only attended ones, back then, i sell my mother's soft drink(Mineral) and spend the money, sold her bottles then, use the money to buy fish... Men the thing plenty ooo, but i have grown up to become someone better and closer to God. I am a total opposite of what i describe above, all those things happen in a space of not more than 2 years. God has been kind
;-
omor fly joor, everbody have changed, so who are pepetrating these crimes that happen everyday?... Change in deed! Am still bad oh...
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by excellentmomma(f): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2013
pro2010: Nothing do you babe...more than 60% of babes have done it at one time or another, just dat pple are ashamed of saying so!
Prostitution? 60% of women?, bros talk about ur family members like mum and sisters and don't generalise abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Revolva(m): 1:15am On Sep 22, 2013
Monichilly: Its not prostitution. I needed a huge some money so badly. The only person that intend to assit offer me that. I had to do it for the sake of the dough and that's all

So you no get hand to find work..instead of looking for men that you knew will condition you...hissss sad sad sad.....abi how you need the money so bad...abi na house you wan buy

maggilove: Prostituition but thank God i traced my steps back quickly.

omo na lie...u r still hussling.....with em possay.....ashewo na ashewo
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Majorify: 8:02am On Sep 22, 2013
[b][/b]
When I was in secondary school(I do sell pure water at night at an increase cost een dia is water scarcity and pole hav no choice dat to buy then. **Really missing those days. BUSINESS AS USUAL**
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by dantechnig: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2013
I did a lot of tins which I can't even remember, I sold peer in my secondary school to students, I sold olive oil in church, sold christain books in church, sold drinks for mom, wrote exams for guys n babes in school, did assignment for dem, inflated students result wit asst lecturers, I collect jobs I don't even know how to go abt dem, infact is much jooor
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ibrokola(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2013
Forza p: BRICKLAYERgrin *covers face*

That's not crazy but hardwork and I respect you 4 dat
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ibrokola(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2013

Thanks 4 the honesty dearr!
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Joyland(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2013

Brilliant!
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Revolva:

So you no get hand to find work..instead of looking for men that you knew will condition you...hissss sad sad sad.....abi how you need the money so bad...abi na house you wan buy

I Been wan call you foool, I cm remember say today na Sunday....
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2013
Revolva:

Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ibrokola(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2013
xynerise:
same as prostitution na

So? At least it was in the past and she shared with us? Tell us your own too
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ibrokola(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2013
xynerise:
I did not judge anybody.

Dude thats what you did! Trying to make her feel guilty 4 what she 1ce did when in reality, she has more guts than you 4 voicing it out...
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nutase: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2013
Color of film
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
i sold a part of my neigbours stove/jack/**wen she enta kitchen to cook,she come find out say d jack of d stove is missing..
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by ditrix(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
3ace: Then how you dey cope with hunger?
my daddy dey gv me money
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by nolio(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
Watchn i bet u will on sonymax gotv
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Sula85(m): 5:39am On Sep 23, 2013
I was to give someone money but all because i need money i withold it
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Xyge(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2013
i remember vividly, when i was much younger...'bout 13 or there'bout... I needed doe like mad.. For what? U might wanna ask., IJÉKUJÉ! Of course! Now, my bigbrava promised me some if only i c'ld SMELL HIS 'stupid, dirty, yellow' ARSE!!! Whatttimpudence! Anyways, i do am shaaaa... And as i foolishly scoped low to smell him yansh.. The YAM-HEAD just released.... Ewwwww.. Felt like killing him.. My head grew pink with anger... Buh i collected my bar though..
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Austeenxx: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
I must fap!
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by koolg: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
booqee: i did impersonation while in uni. The devil can be a mad man sometimes. I was in my finals, infact we had just finished my last paper, just dealing with project and ish. I knew fully well if i was caught, i may be given extra year or years(after all my anticipation and anxiousness to graduate and serve!) still my broke arsse still went to do it. Ordinarily i lack d balls for stuffs like dat. I don't even cheat during my own exams, but dat period i was damn broke like BROKE, and d person came to meet me to write an exam for her, and was really begging me cos i refused initially but when she said d price,, oh boy i no think am twice. If i wasn't broke i would never do such. I can still remember how scared i was in d hall, i was sweating even in the cold, and i almost sh.it in my pant. i doubt if i wrote much for her. Lack of money is not good! Walahi

this is touching. kpele
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
P-I-mping my Uni friends to my chop money uncles. I gats pay bills na! U transfer from d rich to d poor and we all lived happily ever after. Dey get dia weekly allowance,I get my percentage. Igboro is not smiling mehn embarassed grin
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eya... Na condition make crayfish bend.

Bedt sis, u for tell us d amount u dey charge na! embarassed
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by Freiburger(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eya... Na condition make crayfish bend.

Bedt sis, u for tell us d amount u dey charge na! embarassed
Are you sure this your sympathy is a sincere one? or you just needed some infos about the nature of the job before submiting your application to a... grin grin grin(jokes)
Re: Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? by adaxxy: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
I did a cabin crew training oand fee was 50k that was 2003 and I collected 50k from my boyfriend 3 times I told him it was for 1st term ,2nd term and 3rt term and there was nothing like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Becomes Woman After 20 Years Of Marriage / Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.