Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala (34787 Views)

Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Manchidede(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2013
This Amaechi self! Very tough!
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by genxris: 2:54am On Sep 20, 2013
The man is just an aboki- assh ole , can he tolerate this type of challenge he is giving GEJ in that his one man run Rivers state? NO

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Symphony007: 4:33am On Sep 20, 2013
adconline: Amechi is as corrupt as GEJ. He runs a state with $3bn/yr budget and has nothing to show for that in his 2nd term. Where did he get $50m to pay for his jet? PHC roads are riddled with pot holes. Rivers is a one city state, yet, PHC lacks basic infrastructures like good road network. Rivers is one of the heavily indebted states and it does not have any ongoing massive infrastructural programme, so what were the debts used for?
rubbish!!! Before saying trash, come to rivers state. Ameachi in his 5 years in office has built over 250 model primary and secondary schools, including 150 health centers. How many roads did odili build? How many has ameachi built? Stadium road,ikwerre road,ahoada road,choba,azikiwe,station,etc...say the trash talk for ignorant people.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Symphony007: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2013
GIVE THEM HELL, AMEACHI!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 20, 2013
He who the gods want to kill; they first make mad!
Amaechi we shall take your advise and start asking questions. Please indulge us thus;
1. Where is the jet he bought with Rivers state money?
2. Is it registered in the name of Rivers govt?
3. What diid he do with the 14 billion he got in july?
People like Amaechi and El rufai only see corruption as perpetrated by others.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by kedukc(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2013
doctokwus: Eventhough amaechi may av selfish motives,now disguised in populist gear to oppose GEJ,one must take d positive from this:dat it has enabled d nation to get to know d rot in a system& d difference this time is dat names are being mentioned,& if for nothing,amaechi shd b praised because av never witnessed some one so bold enuf in d nigerian political sphere to directly mention names of his adversaries& tel dem to their faces what he does not like about dem& why he opposes dem.

I too admire boldness, but we must learn to attack institutions and not personalities. The people at the helm are always expendable, but personalizing the issues is just a cheap way to whip up sentiments and heat up the policy.

That aside, Amaechi will definitely reap all the crap he's sowing today.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by akpomeme(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Ameachi has spoken well but his pocket speaks a different song if you take a lucky deep. 19billion!!! for July? What do these guys do with such gigantic amount!!! No wonder they can fight Presido
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by akpomeme(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Jonathan did not create the problems in Nigeria, as a matter of fact, Jonathan is trying to fix things. People like Amaechi and his aboki brothers are creating problems. Don't be suprised that Amaechi may be one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.
Why is it that when Boko Haram has been reduced to almost nothing did Amaech and his aboki gang members begin to create other distrsctions in the polity.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by aduboy(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2013
God bless Governor Amaechi for speaking the truth. GEJ is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria and the south south per say. Their has never been so much division and lack of patriotism amongst Nigerians like in this regime. The worst is that GEJ has done nothing in the south south to even get their sympathy. Its still the same old neglect and deprivation that the region is suffering.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by agabaI23(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2013
In which country can someone who didn't stand for election become the governor of a state? Syria, Pakistan, Somalia, Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by kokoA(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2013
akpomeme: Jonathan did not create the problems in Nigeria, as a matter of fact, Jonathan is trying to fix things. People like Amaechi and his aboki brothers are creating problems. Don't be suprised that Amaechi may be one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.
Why is it that when Boko Haram has been reduced to almost nothing did Amaech and his aboki gang members begin to create other distrsctions in the polity.
we are tired of this excuse of jonathan not the creator of Nigeria's problems. He has been incharge for six years now, show me the steps he has taken so far to correct what he met on ground. A president who wines and dines with the likes of obj, babangida, alamaighseia, bode george, anenih, etc, people who you can put in the caterogy of "creators of nigeria's problems". Is he any different from these characters? You said Amaechi and his gang are creating problems for GEJ? Can you tell us how please? What has Amaechi got to do with Federal government's inability to reconstruct the east-west road, bring development to the nigerdelta, make life comfortable for the masses, etc? And did I hear you say bokoharam has been reduced to almost nothing?.. Lol.. You really are funny, I guess you have not been reading the dailies lately. Lastly, can you guys just stop this nonsense of labelling any northern politician who doesn't support GEJ "bokoharam sponsor". This is really becoming stale. Nigeria has issues, Mr. President should fix them and stop lamenting like a bad workman who always blame his working tools and not his competence. Ameachi may not be the right person to say what he said, but the fact remains that what he said is the truth in black and white!

13 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ogb5(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2013
kokoA: you have made a very sensible comment devoid of the usual "gutter criticism" of nairalanders. I respect you for that. But you must understand that the fact that the yoruba and hausa governors never criticised their OBJ and UMY doesn't make Uduaghan right. Change must start from somewhere. Amaechi may not be the needed face of change but the fact remains that what he said up there is 100 percent true. We must learn to tell our politicians the truth irrespective of where they come from or what language they speak.

Giving constructive feedback to your leaders is different from rebelling against your leader. Leaders welcome constructive feedback, no one likes rebellion. Amaechi is not giving feedback, he is rebelling and he is lucky that he is doing it to someone like GEJ.

The yorubas and Northern pdp leaders did not criticize their Obasanjo and Yar Ardua not because they are afraid of the president but because they know there is more to gain from giving constructive feedback and teaming with the president than from rebelling.

Amaechi and the Rivers people will lose from the attitude of Amaechi.

fagbalex:

you're a tribalistic individual, bigot, as the truth unveiled to you but you still turn your back on it simply because of regional interest that mean. you need to know what democracy is all about or your should go and ask those that did government in secondary school if you didn't.
I doubt if you attended a secondary school. I know in school you are taught to pass your ideas without insulting others.
You need to enroll in a night school to get the basic skill of expressing yourself without insulting others

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by theshadyexpress(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Why can’t you tell us the better
way to manage the economy if
you know better. What has
Amaechi done in his state to
reduce the poverty rate? did the
rate jump between 2010 and now?
If it was 30% in 1970, was the rise
in rate caused by the finance
minister? This politicians should
just stop playing politics and
stop bothering us with their
ambitions. Poverty level is 70%
and part of the way to reduce it
was for the governor to buy jet?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by theshadyexpress(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2013
kokoA: we are tired of this excuse of jonathan not the creator of Nigeria's problems. He has been incharge for six years now, show me the steps he has taken so far to correct what he met on ground. A president who wines and dines with the likes of obj, babangida, alamaighseia, bode george, anenih, etc, people who you can put in the caterogy of "creators of nigeria's problems". Is he any different from these characters? You said Amaechi and his gang are creating problems for GEJ? Can you tell us how please? What has Amaechi got to do with Federal government's inability to reconstruct the east-west road, bring development to the nigerdelta, make life comfortable for the masses, etc? And did I hear you say bokoharam has been reduced to almost nothing?.. Lol.. You really are funny, I guess you have not been reading the dailies lately. Lastly, can you guys just stop this nonsense of labelling any northern politician who doesn't support GEJ "bokoharam sponsor". This is really becoming stale. Nigeria has issues, Mr. President should fix them and stop lamenting like a bad workman who always blame his working tools and not his competence. Ameachi may not be the right person to say what he said, but the fact remains that what he said is the truth in black and white!
which president in the world(present or past)has been able to fix all the problems in all sectors of his/her countries economy within 3yrs of Ascension to power,if u can't provide just one president that has done that then be smart enough to admit that you are just plain stupid,brainless and a partisan social commentator.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by softwareman(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Atouke:

You mean like obasanjo 8 yrs of competence looting and corruption?
Is the current head of Jonathan economic team, okonjo owealla part of the looting and corruption ?
Indeed if you say that all the reforms introduced by the obj govt failed to transform into any meaningful impact, then the failure and corruption lies with her because she was the head of that economic team then as she is now.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by kokoA(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2013
theshadyexpress:
which president in the world(present or past)has been able to fix all the problems in all sectors of his/her countries economy within 3yrs of Ascension to power,if u can't provide just one president that has done that then be smart enough to admit that you are just plain stupid,brainless and a partisan social commentator.
and who says GEJ should fix all the problems in Nigeria? Anyway, you have resorted to name calling. Sorry bro, I don't do that.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by theshadyexpress(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2013
kokoA: and who says GEJ should fix all the problems in Nigeria? Anyway, you have resorted to name calling. Sorry bro, I don't do that.
why then did u play down the positive changes he has made in the economy if not pure hate and malice

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Abagworo(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2013
ogb5:

Giving constructive feedback to your leaders is different from rebelling against your leader. Leaders welcome constructive feedback, no one likes rebellion. Amaechi is not giving feedback, he is rebelling and he is lucky that he is doing it to someone like GEJ.

The yorubas and Northern pdp leaders did not criticize their Obasanjo and Yar Ardua not because they are afraid of the president but because they know there is more to gain from giving constructive feedback and teaming with the president than from rebelling.

Amaechi and the Rivers people will lose from the attitude of Amaechi.

Why are you so tribalistic? Even if we should use tribe, Amaechi is not from same tribe as Jonathan . Infact the South-south has more than 40 ethnic groups and the President is just from one. All progressive Nigerians treated Yar'Adua even worse than Jonathan. Can you recall the name Yar'adull? Nairaland archives is their for you to look up and realize that you've been clouded by useless tribalism. Below are some samples for those of you suffering from amnesia.

https://www.nairaland.com/56328/president-yaradua-dull

https://www.nairaland.com/315972/breaking-news-turai-now-president

https://www.nairaland.com/442732/describe-president-yar-aduas-administration

https://www.nairaland.com/806026/yaradua-vs-jonathan-physical-coma

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Symphony007: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2013
GIVE THEM HELL, AMEACHI!!!!
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by executinal(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2013
Governor Amaechi stated that the Nigerian economy is battling to survive contrary to the rosy picture been painted by the Finance Minister. According to him, the Federal Government is yet to pay fully the Rivers State allocation for the month of July.

This is Amaechi concern, if Nigeria is moving forward or not is never his concern rather that money... money and money. Let share the NATIONAL CAKE

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ofordelima: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2013
They are all the same
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Abimloaded(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2013
ochejoseph: Amaechi !!!!! I see pure Arrogance ,lack of Respect, Selfishness and Studpidity of the highest Order.
Just becos my Brothers in the North have offered You ZoBo plus or minus Fura da nono you have decided to sell your region .
Its a shame people like Amaech'i are allowed to speak at a University!

Amaechi May your wishes never come true

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

I remove Amaechi's name and insert yours and nairaland into where u've written university in this your post. Hope u understand?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by HoLEEsinner: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2013
Amaechi is a pain in the neck for GEJ, GEJ should make peace with this dude else I comment my reserve. NLanders stop being tribalistic, GEJ isn't working, just embrace that, ION is decitating for GEJ cause of his igonrance, despite using her very well OBJ sacked her cause of her bossy attitude, as for Uduaghan its such a shame we've people like you in office, if it was a northern that made such statement you all will shout boko haram, I wonder what you were thinking, well Amaechi you too go back to your state and transform your rivers, convince us that you can do better, we know your brother GEJ is blame it on the alcohol, blame it on boko, blame it on cabal, blame it on Nigerians. Una wahala sef too much.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by LambanoPeace: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2013
ochejoseph: Amaechi !!!!! I see pure Arrogance ,lack of Respect, Selfishness and Studpidity of the highest Order.
Just becos my Brothers in the North have offered You ZoBo plus or minus Fura da nono you have decided to sell your region .

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

grin grin

If its the SW its amala and red oil soup

God, I luff NLders

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ukemilia(f): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2013
Amechi u too dey talk..u b woman?everywere u go u must fight ,Abeg finish n comot make anoda person enter joor

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by wellmax(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2013

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Abimloaded:

I remove Amaechi's name and insert yours and nairaland into where u've written university in this your post. Hope u understand?

Let me help you.

ochejoseph: ochejoseph!!!!! I see pure Arrogance ,lack of Respect, Selfishness and Studpidity of the highest Order.
Its a shame people like ochejoseph are allowed to speak on Nairaland!

ochejoseph May your wishes never come true

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ritux: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Amaechi Your Father Shege Waka for you ediot

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by LloydAchi(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2013
The cries of a drowning man. We know your type.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2013
U all are just saying none sense ,I stay in ph and I travel round the country,there in no govern like Ameachi and Jonathan knows. U all should be ashamed of urselves when u criticise Ameachi because he is opposing the president,don't u know Jonathan is a CURSE to the South South especially Rivers State where he grew,and u expect radicals like Ameachi to keep quite and support him yet u will cry that u want change. I've been fasting since that God should give us a president with a Lion heart like Ameachi come 2015 because Jonathan doesn't know what he is doing in aso rock. Long live Ameachi and sooner than later all his critics will swallow der words.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by andyanders: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2013
doctokwus: Eventhough amaechi may av selfish motives,now disguised in populist gear to oppose GEJ,one must take d positive from this:dat it has enabled d nation to get to know d rot in a system& d difference this time is dat names are being mentioned,& if for nothing,amaechi shd b praised because av never witnessed some one so bold enuf in d nigerian political sphere to directly mention names of his adversaries& tel dem to their faces what he does not like about dem& why he opposes dem.

Well spoken my brother. He said the truth no matter how anybody view his statement. This country is sick and Jonathan has not fared at all in his dispensation of his public duty.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by dcitizen1: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2013
There is one question dat i need to ask ameachi what is the poverty rate in river states. Have ameachi solved all the problems in river state, the answer is no. It is only those dat donot know what governance is all about dat will be applauding what is doing in river. He is so arrogant and lack social decorum. The good pple of riverstate should do away with such leader dat ride on presidential jet where millions of river state indigenes are homeless. He shoud be ashamed of himself dat river state is a one city state. Why is developemnt not felt in other local governments. Am not expecting gej to turn nigeria into paradise into two if it is easy why has the northern hegemony will have rule and ruin this country for 38 years not turn this country into paradise with all the power at their disposal. One of the disadvantage of democracy is slow decision taking becos of debate on issues and wide consultation. It took american 1000 years to perfect their democracy hw old is our democracy ? And we want to become america overnait, what we need is patience and understanding. Everything in life has an expiry date. Gej is doing his best to position this country to a greater height. It is not easy to govern a country like nigeria with muilt-ethnic group and over 450 languages. The upgrading of international airport and seaport in the south-east region is strategic to the economic development and diversification. The perception of agriculture is changing becos pple now see agriculture as an investment instead of charity. Thanks to adesina, a season professional.What we need is structure at every region to encourage healthy competition and growth. In the next 2years, the coming of the national carrier will create massive job opportunities for nigerian as a whole. Our best of day is certainly ahead of us. Gej represent the epitome of uncommon leader in nigeria today

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2013
ritux: Amaechi Your Father Shege Waka for you ediot

Thunder will fire ur own father, goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / Rauf Aregbesola Drives Himself To Work, Lauded By Osun Indigenes / President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.