Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Phonetic Language & Twisting Of Tongue During Interview,acceptable Or Not? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Phonetic Language & Twisting Of Tongue During Interview,acceptable Or Not? (1189 Views)

Get Employers Attention During Interview / How Acceptable Is B.ed Degree In Labour Market / Nervousness During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phonetic Language & Twisting Of Tongue During Interview,acceptable Or Not? by bobankky: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Twisting of tongue and phonetic english seems to be the lastest in vougue.Over the weeks i was opportuned to attend few interviews but not impressed with this silly mentality of twisting tongue while answering straight questions.If u happen to be the interviewer,will you prefer individual with such skills,tell off or would prefer hiring? Responses will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Phonetic Language & Twisting Of Tongue During Interview,acceptable Or Not? by tpia5: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2013

use it @ op.

why do you fear the english language?
Re: Phonetic Language & Twisting Of Tongue During Interview,acceptable Or Not? by bobankky: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin
tpia@:

grin
use it @ op.

why do you fear the english language?

(1) (Reply)

Plz HOW Do I Go About Becoming A Chartered Accountant / Can I Get A Job With International Certification From USA In MLT / Planning And Scheduling With Primavera P6 , Ms Project And Project Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.