Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! (20918 Views)

Coconut Curry Chicken With White Rice / Coconut Curry Chicken With Step-by-step Pictures / Thai People Eating A Black Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by lanre2009: 1:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Kann “Superhands” Trichan got the cool nickname for his incredible ability of scooping pieces of chicken from burning-hot oil with his bare hands.

The 50-year-old Chiang Mai-based street cook can sink his fingers into 480 degrees hot grease without getting so much as a blister on his hands, and his amazing ability has won him international fame. People from all over the world come to his “Fried Chicken Iron Hands Man” food stall to see Kann use his hands to scoop out the chicken and he and his wife travel the globe showing off his gift. Superhands has no idea why he can do what he does, but he’s just happy it brings more and more customers for his business, every day.

Kann Trichan first discovered his unusual gift seven years ago, when he accidentally got hot oil splattered all over his body. While attending his giant woks, he noticed a squirrel eating a mango on a branch just above him. The squirrel dropped the big fruit right in the oil splattering it all over Kann’s body and head. A taxi took him home and when he got up the next day ready to go see a doctor, he took a look in the mirror only to see he had no burns. The redness was fading away and his skin was practically intact, so he just decided to go back to work, to the astonishment of his fellow street vendors.

From there on, his reputation grew, and everyone wanted to see the man who survived a shower of hot oil without a single burn. Trichan began experimenting and noticed he was able to use his bare hands to handle the pieces of chicken in hot oil so he decided to use it to attract customers. They were loving it and business was booming. Seven years later, Kann Trichan is still operating his food stall in front of the Chang Mai technical college, surrounded by curious tourists wanting to see his hands dipped in boiling grease.

Kann Trichan also holds the Guinness Record for picking 20 pieces of chicken from oil heated to 480 degrees Celsisus, in just one minute. He says he can feel the oil is hot when he dips his hands in it, but it simply leaves no mark. Scientists have yet to unravel this peculiar gift.

Source: http://www.odditycentral.com/videos/thai-cook-fries-his-own-hands-doesnt-get-burned.html

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Stunner1(f): 2:06am On Sep 20, 2013
WONDERful

1 Like

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by micklplus(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2013
Whaoooo! The guy nah winsh!

Great gift he's got and I hope he hasn't fried the heat detector in his brain. No one should desire a slap from this guy ooo. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by nekaa(f): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2013
Em own source (juju) strong no be small....
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Popowaa: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2013
One day he will fry his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by sweettease(f): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2013
Omg shocked shocked shocked
He feels the oil is hot but it leaves no mark. Talk about years of perseverance cos the feeling is definately not pleasant.

1 Like

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Abimloaded(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by cashkid18(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
wit dis sign ,i nw believe dt d end is truly around d corner embarassed
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Lildrizzle(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by sexymoma(f): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
I refuse to be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by lifestyle1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
There is something behind this...

check out the video shocked :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipTmT8XeAo

1 Like

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Iaz93: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by badmeat(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
With this talent,stealing chicken will be Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Tushnigerian(f): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
K!!!! Good....

1 Like

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by iamswizz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
E be like seun don come online.. This one wey 7 posts make frontpage under one minute.

1 Like

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by fitzmayowa: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
At the END of TIME THINGS like this would surely be happening shocked
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Ogaredu(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
time to experiment... let me try

1 Like

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by braxjay(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
OMO i no go chop this fried chicken with fried human hand

2 Likes

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mods una dey sleep since morning abi angry Nonsense. *closes nairaland*
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by andymofia(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: One day he will fry his hands.

his hands are already fried, can't fry again
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Waow! w@ a gweat talent u've got dia.
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Reopens grin
Go to my village, u will see where den dey use hand carry hot pot.

2 Likes

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Fazhy: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
People from all over the world come to his “Fried Chicken Iron Hands Man” food stall to see Kann use his hands to scoop out the chicken and he and his wife travel the globe showing off his gift.

I hope he's making good money from tourists trying to witness his juju live.

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Brb
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by jmoore(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Iaz93: If this guy go hell ehn!! He'll just be calm while others will be busy wailing....

He said he feels the pain.
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by AkinDavid2: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
wont dare to eat the fried chicken once told.
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Spanishmario(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
He shud b moi ancestor bt me na only hot finz I fit carry wiv my bare hands...no mata hw hot...nw I knw m nt a weirdo...
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abegiiii,na fake ororo.make him come try the one wey mama friday dey take fry yam for my area grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
he dey prepare for hell fire
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
No thermoreceptors on him or what?.
Re: Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! by pinky21(f): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
MOGBE. I know some old women den dat uses dat bare hands to tk hot coal from d fire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Consumers, Traders Lament As Tomato, Pepper Scarcity Hits Markets / Fears Over 'Killer' Palm Oil In Nigeria / Help!!!any Advise On How To Revive My Egusi Soup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.