Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (437936 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by hamzyluv(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Albert247:
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs and technical assist on Tecno,Infinix and Itel mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214
PLS I NEED UR HELP.... MY TCNO P5 GOT FAULTED AND I REPAIRED IT IN TECNO OFFICE IN LAGOS SINCE LAST 2WEEKS, SO I HAV TRIED ALL MY POSSIBLE BEST TO ROOT IT WITH FRAMAROOT WHICH PROVE ABORTIVE. I LATER DISCOVERED THAT DUE TO THE NEW UPGRADED, FRAMAROOT CANT WORK. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, WHICH STEP DO I NEEDS TO TAKE FOR THE ROOTING.... THANKS FOR THE HELP... note ... AM IN EKITI STATE NOW
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Efostick(m): 1:04am On Mar 01, 2015
soloxxng:
u want me to upload a 700mb file .... embarassed I wish I can

uh...just use a dropbox nah ..please

if its data ish..
try the mtn bis stuff
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by soloxxng: 1:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Efostick:

uh...just use a dropbox nah ..please

if its data ish..
try the mtn bis stuff
are u joking... The bis is for rich guys... Am searching for cheat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Efostick(m): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2015
soloxxng:
are u joking... The bis is for rich guys... Am searching for cheat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

just #100 bro... :-( Y0' funny qan.... any other qood rom for me to download nd flash....

**buqless good rom**
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ps3o(m): 3:39am On Mar 01, 2015
hamzyluv:
PLS I NEED UR HELP.... MY TCNO P5 GOT FAULTED AND I REPAIRED IT IN TECNO OFFICE IN LAGOS SINCE LAST 2WEEKS, SO I HAV TRIED ALL MY POSSIBLE BEST TO ROOT IT WITH FRAMAROOT WHICH PROVE ABORTIVE. I LATER DISCOVERED THAT DUE TO THE NEW UPGRADED, FRAMAROOT CANT WORK. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, WHICH STEP DO I NEEDS TO TAKE FOR THE ROOTING.... THANKS FOR THE HELP... note ... AM IN EKITI STATE NOW
Who told u that framaroot cant and won't work on upgraded techno p5?
You're getting it all wrong
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by jahstech: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Also check out Tecno R7 for #37,000 with promo and discount it goes for #35,500
http://www./tecno-r7-black-free-power-bank-free-pouch-109627.html

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by jahstech: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
ps3o:

If you have a system i would advice you download iRoot and use it to root the phone, so far i have not seen the phone that gave iRoot a problem. It roots phone with ease.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Simitrendy: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Brov please i stay here in d west how much do u think i can get P5
tonardo:
This a good competitor to Gionee P2.
I think this phone better than gionee p2 in
front camera and battery life
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ps3o(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
jahstech:

If you have a system i would advice you download iRoot and use it to root the phone, so far i have not seen the phone that gave iRoot a problem. It roots phone with ease.
That's for you sha! I used Framaroot for mine and it is still working as a rooted device till now without issues
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by hamzyluv(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
ps3o:

i didn't say i upgraded the phone, i said the phone off PATAPATA then those guyz at tecno office in lagos repaired it for me. since then i hav tried all my possible best to unroot it with framaroot 1.93 and other less verson yet it failed. i only received info that it has been rooted once i open DNS changer i discovered that its not working... is like the phone version cant work with framaroot again.. som1 told me that ni ooo. so pls what should i do
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ps3o(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
hamzyluv:
i didn't say i upgraded the phone, i said the phone off PATAPATA then those guyz at tecno office in lagos repaired it for me. since then i hav tried all my possible best to unroot it with framaroot 1.93 and other less verson yet it failed. i only received info that it has been rooted once i open DNS changer i discovered that its not working... is like the phone version cant work with framaroot again.. som1 told me that ni ooo. so pls what should i do
since it was once rooted according to the previous info u gave, I suggest u download and install Supersu apk, busybox apk and iptable apk

after all this, u can check again with your root checker apk to verify.
try the above info!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Aisville: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ridwan4u(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
http://
naijacrib..com/2014/07/note-iii-rom-for-
tecno-p5-by-johnfred.html
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ridwan4u(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Efostick:

just #100 bro... :-( Y0' funny qan.... any other qood rom for me to download nd flash....

**buqless good rom**

best rom. i'm currently using

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by hamzyluv(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
ps3o:

since it was once rooted according to the previous info u gave, I suggest u download and install Supersu apk, busybox apk and iptable apk

after all this, u can check again with your root checker apk to verify.
try the above info!
thanks a lot, let me try it... i appreciate ur concern
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Efostick(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
BRICKED PHONE!!!! AGAIN...
Mistakenly flashed a wrong rom.... embarassed

e be like say...them they follow me
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ps3o(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
hamzyluv:
thanks a lot, let me try it... i appreciate ur concern

u r most welcome!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ps3o(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Efostick:
BRICKED PHONE!!!! AGAIN...
Mistakenly flashed a wrong rom.... embarassed

e be like say...them they follow me
that's serious! didn't u check the model before downloading? but originally before flashing, u ought to back up the initial ROM if it were okay.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by odudueffiom(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
pls hw can i root my fond?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ladokuntlad(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
ladokuntlad:
For those who love to play psp games.
Download the latest psp emulator for ur Android and PC from here
Download the latest psp emulator for ur bb10 from here.

And http://gameingzo..com/ is the site for u to download al ur favourite psp games.

Also http://gameingandroid..com/ ia the site for u to download ur favourite android games.
Pc games coming soon......
ANd u ar free to request any game
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Efostick(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
ps3o:

that's serious! didn't u check the model before downloading? but originally before flashing, u ought to back up the initial ROM if it were okay.

ionno...buh all custom roms noe they qree work on my phone... :-/ i always end up qettinq a BOOTLOOP!!!!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ps3o(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Efostick:

ionno...buh all custom roms noe they qree work on my phone... :-/ i always end up qettinq a BOOTLOOP!!!!

In order to fix a boot loop you will need to enter your Android phone’s recovery mode and then navigate toWipe data/factory resetand select it, this will fix the boot loop. Next you need to reboot your phone and the boot loop will be gone. This process is same with the default recovery on your android device or a custom recovery such as Clockwork mod. Everywhere you will need navigate to and select Wipe data/factory reset or . Here’s a step by step guide to fix a boot loop while you are using the Clockwork Mod recovery :

*.Step 1:First of all you will need to remove the battery from your phone to turn it off for about 30 seconds, after that you will need to enter your phone's recovery mode while turning it on. For Samsung Android devices the combination is usually volume up + Home + Power button. According to your android device’s make and manufacturer you will need to find out the respective key combination to boot into the recovery mode.

*.Step 2:In the recovery menu, navigate to wipe data/factory reset and select it.

*.Step 3:On the next screen navigate to wipe all user data and select it.

*.Step 4:Go back to the main menu and select reboot system now to reboot your android phone.

That’s it, now your android device will be able to boot to the home screen directly. In case you encounter a boot loop after flashing a new android ROM you should follow the instructions below to fix the boot loop.

------------------OR------------------

*.Step 1: First of all you will need to remove the battery from your phone to turn it off for about 30 seconds, after that you will need to enter your phone's recovery mode while turning it on. For Samsung Android devices the combination is usually Volume up + Home + Power button. According to your android device’s make and manufacturer you will need to find out the respective key combination to boot into the recovery mode.

*.Step 2:Navigate to the Advanced option and select it.

*.Step 3:On the next menu navigate to the Wipe Dalvik Cache and select it.

*.Step 4: Go back to the main menu and select Reboot system now to reboot your android phone.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Efostick(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2015
ps3o:

I

*.Step 2:Navigate to the Advanced option and select it.

*.Step 3:On the next menu navigate to the Wipe Dalvik Cache and select it.

*.Step 4: Go back to the main menu and select Reboot system now to reboot your android phone.

been trying this since GEJ was born...
doesnt work
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ps3o(m): 1:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Efostick:

doesnt work
that's serious!
I guess u need to get someone using your kinda phone and backup their ROM. after which you can embark on another flashing
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by logoscope(m): 4:56am On Mar 06, 2015
My fone show messages stoped working and contact stopped working. I've reflashed d stock ROM twice. Works for a while and goes back to stopped working. Pls help!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ridwan4u(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Efostick:

doesnt work

hello is like we use dsame type of strong head p5. it also happen to me untill i get dis note iii custom rom. is d only rom dat work in my p5 without hard brick or bootloop.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Efostick(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
ridwan4u:

hello is like we use dsame type of strong head p5. it also happen to me untill i get dis note iii custom rom. is d only rom dat work in my p5 without hard brick or bootloop.

Screen shots or adonbelivit
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by ridwan4u(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Screen shots or adonbelivit [/quote

I never beg u to do it. so don't try to believe me
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Warlord3000(m): 5:55am On Mar 08, 2015
logoscope:
My fone show messages stoped working and contact stopped working. I've reflashed d stock ROM twice. Works for a while and goes back to stopped working. Pls help!

Try this stock firmware..

http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2015/01/tecno-p5-stock-rom-full-cwm-recovery_14.html?m=1
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Leobreezy(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2015
My music files gradually keep getting this funny squeaky sound like a bad tape recorder until eventually they can't play anymore. When I scan with an anti virus I don't detect anything. Has anyone experienced this? I'm honestly tired of this phone, can't wait till next month.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by logoscope(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Efostick(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2015
ridwan4u:

Screen shots or adonbelivit [/quote

I never beg u to do it. so don't try to believe me

oya sawie...lemme try aqain nicely...
Screen Shots please....nd is the Air qestures nd Smart view workinq.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (186) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.