Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs (745 Views)

I Pray 4 Over 400,000 Thousands People Who Will Type AMEN And FOLLOW On Twitter / I Pray 4 Over 400,000 Thousands People Who Will Type AMEN And FOLLOW On Twitter / I Fix Breakfast For My Wife Over 50yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs by sidespin: 5:22am On Sep 20, 2013
I FIX BREAKFAST FOR MY WIFE FOR OVER 50YEARS

I've been married for more than fifty years. When I married my wife more than fifty years ago, I thought I just couldn't love her any more than I did then. But now, fifty some-odd years later, it seems as though I hardly loved her at all back then because I love her so much more now. When my wife and I were first married, we promised each other that we'd always be sweethearts. And do you know that we still are today! For example, we've made it a practice over all these years of marriage that at every meal after we've prayed, we always kiss
each other. We practice an attitude of love. Love practiced brings great rewards. Love always puts the other person first.

Now I'm not perfect, but I have always endeavored to put my wife first. Through all of these years, I've tried to do what pleases her. For example, when I'm home, I always cook
breakfast. I've done that throughout our more than fifty years of marriage. And when I make breakfast, I always give my wife the best egg, the best piece of bacon, and the best piece of toast because that's what love would do. Natural love? No! The flesh would say, "I want the best piece of bacon! I want the best of everything! I want my rights and my own way!" But I refuse to let my flesh dominate me. That would be wrong thinking, and I won't allow wrong thinking to dominate me. I let the love of God on the inside dominate me. (Kenneth E. Hagin)

You just cant really express the true LOVE to your spouse without meeting Jesus. He is the Source of Love. You only begin to comprehend Love when you are acquainted with Him. Selfishness is the world’s number problem. When you meet my Champion – Jesus, He’ll make U selfless, destroying selfishness. We were sent to this planet to LEARN LOVE. Sad to say, many leaves this earth realm without having the slightest idea of what Love is – which is the primary reason for being birthed here. Remember to Love your even your enemies. Don’t hate. Dominate your world with Love. If U do this, I assure you that when U are true with your EARTH-WALK, Jesus Himself will come to pick U to your Father’s House not some angels. (Jesus Wordz)
Re: I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs by DesChyko1(m): 5:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Nice words.. They're not yours though, I believe. You'll have to include at least, the source. Cos I can't imagine how a 60+ year old Nigerian man would go by your username.

Dedicating 'Iya Basira' by Styl Plus to you sha
Re: I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2013
sidespin: I FIXED BREAKFAST FOR MY WIFE OVER 50YEARS

I've been married over fifty years, When I married my wife fifty years ago, I thought I would not b able 2 love her d way I did now. fifty yrs n still counting more, it seem as though I never loved back then because I love her so much more now. When my wife and I got married we promised each other that we'd always be sweethearts dat we still kept till date! For example, we've made it a practice over all these years of marriage that at every meal after prayer we step it down with nice kisses . We practice an attitude of love, Love practiced brings great rewards ,l Love always put the other person first.

I know I'm not perfect, but I have always endeavored to put my wife first. Through all of these years, I've tried to do what pleases her, lik cooking wen less busy
. I've done that throughout our years of marriage and when I make breakfast, I always give my wife the best egg, the best piece of bacon, and the best piece of toast because that's what I love would do. Natural love? No! The flesh would say, "I want the best piece of bacon! I want the best of everything! I want my rights and my own way!" But I refuse to let my flesh dominate me as that would be a wrong thinking and I won't allow it to dominate me. I let the love of God inside dominate me. (Kenneth E. Hagin)

You just cant really express the true LOVE to your spouse without meeting Jesus. He is the Source of Love. You only begin to comprehend Love when you are acquainted with Him. Selfishness is the world’s number problem. When you meet my Champion – Jesus, He’ll make U selfless, destroying selfishness. We were sent to this planet to LEARN LOVE. Sad to say, many leaves this earth realm without having the slightest idea of what Love is – which is the primary reason for being birthed here. Remember to Love your even your enemies. Don’t hate. Dominate your world with Love. If U do this, I assure you that when U are true with your EARTH-WALK, Jesus Himself will come to pick U to your Father’s House not some angels. (Jesus Wordz)
Re: I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 20, 2013
so making breakfast for your wife means LOVE?? if so woman must be damn so phucking inlove!!

woman wrapper like you
Re: I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs by DesChyko1(m): 6:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Yungwizzzy: so making breakfast for your wife means LOVE?? if so woman must be damn so phucking inlove!!

woman wrapper like you

Hmmm.. I'll be more polite if I were you.
Re: I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs by God2man(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2013
@yungwizzy, so, you are indirectly calling Kenneth Hagin woman wrapper.

Are you married?

What do you know about marriage?

There is no perfect marriage, one marriage is totally different from another, why? We came from different backgrounds, we are trained differently, so, my own approach to issues in my family, may be different from your own.

Let's take it easy, here.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs by tobechi20(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2013
She cant cook

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography / Where Is Jochebed In The Bible / If You Attend Redeemed Christain Fellowship See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.