Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured (24499 Views)

Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd / Boko Haram Attacks Niamey Prison In Niger Republic, 4 Dead / Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by georgecso(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2013
Gunmen dressed in Nigerian army uniforms struck at the Abuja Legislative quarters at about 2.30am today, shooting sporadically, witnesses said.
Witnesses claimed four people were dead while six others were injured.
The Nigerian Police is just arriving at the scene and evacuating people.
Witnesses also claimed that some identity cards of the alleged "soldiers" (gunmen) were found at the scene.

...More details soon.

http://dailytrust.info/index.php/news/5961-breaking-news-shootings-at-abuja-legislative-quarters-4-dead-more-injured
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Omen100(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Was it that, there was a country before things fall apart or things fall apart when there was was a country cry cry cry cry cry cry

17 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2013
is this an extension of the fight on Tuesday? and why are military uniform easily assesible? can this be the time tinz end?

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria is an insecured state and a haven for terrorists.
Terrorists get away with their crimes in Nigeria. They are never defeated. SMH.
I wonder how the state of this natiion would be like by May 2015.
I fear! This insecurity thang in Nigeria gets worse just day by day.

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Symphony007: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2013
How's that War on terrorism going?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Konjour(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2013
The phrase to be featured in the news article that struck me most....The Nigeria Police is just arriving the scene. That's not news. Its always been the same scenario since forever. Won't be surprised if its the innocent by-standers that end up sleeping in detention cells tonight.

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2013
Omen100: Was it that, there was a country before things fall apart or things fall apart when there was was a country cry cry cry cry cry cry
sorry. Just take your medications and find a cool place to lay your head. ...you can try sleeping under a shady tree.

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2013
Why are they always dressed as the Army? Where did they get entry clearance from?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by amiskurie(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2013
me likey!
....police and thief games. undecided
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by amiskurie(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2013
LIKE if u want military intervention in this country.

20 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2013
This is the right time to know if the CCTV security cameras are actually working...

I hope they pull some video footage off those craps.

Common forensic team, we can't boast of.
If we can't boast of finger print analysis, then I'd say:

The INEC finger print capture,

The sim registration finger print capture,

The national ID registration finger print capture,

are all good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wait! cheesy what's up with police post in and around all crannies... That's crap as well. tongue

grin What of emergency numbers? grin In our wildest dreams...

And yet our rotten lawmakers swallow huge amounts without doing nothing...

What about a chase? Who pursued those killers? Why weren't they chased?

Rotten system.

Such a huge shame.

40 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Why are they always dressed as the Army? Where did they get entry clearance from?
To get closer to target for elimination, they need to wear uniforms that will help them get to the 'inside'. Soldiers don't always get questioned.
Or; they want to put the Nigerian Army and Chief of Army Staff in trouble, hoping Nigerians and foreigners as well will think Nigerian Soldiers are indirectly the Boko Bombers.
We are just in a state of dilemma, confusion, crisis, insecurity, corruption and chaos.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2013
Thats it. . .i'm off to ghana

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by collynzo2(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2013
This is surely a sign of the second coming.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2013
I strongly believe some people in the legislative quarters and Army are seriously behind this incident.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by musiwa1a: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by kettykin: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2013
musiwa1a: interesting. by the time boko haram blowup there, then they will see the satellite pictures by force.
Egbon mi how can I download the satellite picture beforehand
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Kelklein(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2013
if I say -end-, and you say -time-.... and another man say tinz
omo na u sabi

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by HoLEEsinner: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2013
Its getting dirty, GEJ as archived a lot including INSECURITY, RIP to lost souls and speedy recovery to those injured, NPF is a disgrace to this nation, waiting for their cover up story, I bet those ID. Cards aren't to set some people up, I wonder who is sponsored this barbaric inhuman, injustice act.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by strawgirl(f): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2013
Where did they get the clearance for entry from. Failed system.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by oluemmakay(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2013
Way to 2015
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by naptu2: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2013
kettykin:
Egbon mi how can I download the satellite picture beforehand

That's a very DANGEROUS question. This thread might soon be bombed by the forces of Field Marshal Musiwa.

5 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by igbsam(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2013
A country called Nigeria.............SMH
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Lilimax(f): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Awusa abatakwa Awka?
2015 is in God's hand...
Baba God protect and save your children. Amen.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by 80million1: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria!
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2013
There was a country, indeed.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by kennyonthrone(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2013
amiskurie: LIKE if u want military intervention in this country.
OKPO

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2013
RIP GENERAL SANI ABACHA. THERE ONCE WAS A PLACE CALLED 9JA. BUT IT DIED THE MOMENT YOU DIED.

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by fatgirl: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2013
al-qaeda:
RIP GENERAL SANI ABACHA. THERE ONCE WAS A PLACE CALLED 9JA. BUT IT DIED THE MOMENT YOU DIED.
hi @Al-quaeda, i wonder how you party in afghanistan smiley

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmmmmm! One tragedy too many. May God have mercy.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by timpaker(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2013
musiwa1a: interesting. by the time boko haram blowup there, then they will see the satellite pictures by force.

can you provide us with one of those your satellite pictures?
Our security system is becoming something else
angry angry angry
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2013
al-qaeda:
from ur name we've know ur a no gudt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Heating Up The Polity, Sultan Group Tells Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-Militants / Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu / Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.