Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. (44443 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / A Must Read: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Jakeattah(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Damn, A real touching story. At a point my eyes were filled with tears....... Then i heard a voice in my head 'nigga ur gay'.. And i shook it off

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Mannylex(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Well i feel they must have been under a cause already or spiritual manipulation for them to tell such a wicked lie and not feel guilty.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
If its true. MAY GOD PUNISH THOSE GIRLS AND THEIR CURSED MOTHER. THEY WILL NEVER FIND PEACE IN LIFE AND HEREAFTER
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Mannylex(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jakeattah: Damn, A real touching story. At a point my eyes were filled with tears....... Then i heard a voice in my head 'nigga ur gay'.. And i shook it off

actually you are gay.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by agehero13(f): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Stories that touch
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
sexkillz: Nice movie. When is part 2 coming out?

grin grin #Nollywood take note! grin grin
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by rill: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Woh, Story yi ti fe ma poju undecided
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Andyblaze: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
so many childish replies. Even from the mods! Smh

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Interesting!!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Cabsso(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
she said wen her husband lost his job getin a wel payin job bcam difficult whc means he d husband is stil earnin little money nd wit dat he can stil tak care of his family even doo d needs of evry body wuld nt b mit bt atleast, so to me is d fault of d woman pursin worldly tin and starvin a full grown man sex nd nw dat d alligatn is false d woman nd her children shuld go get dia dad tak him to d man of God wu knws after dat dy shuld seek d forgiveness of d man. Is wel but sad indeed
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by emmadejust(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
ahhh .father lead us not into tempatation but deliver us from all evil now always amen...
guys u shud b careful Nowadays gals wil take advantage over the charges of rape to prison.bad girls in town do use dat to implicate innocent guys they Have a little quarrel or fight.

Beware of Dogggs oooo

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Brite02(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
ENDS-TIMES____SADNESS____________ cheesy

@story.
Start with confession first leave the rest for God
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Andyblaze: so many childish replies. Even from the mods! Smh

u that u not childish,what is ur response? Oshi o da nile pako....shio

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by emmadejust(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
ahhh .father lead us not into tempatation but deliver us from all evil now and always amen...
guys u shud b careful Nowadays gals wil take advantage over the charges of rape to prison.bad girls in town do use dat to implicate innocent guys they Have a little quarrel or fight.

Beware of Dogggs oooo
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by lifestyle1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
It's too late... No forgiveness for them as the man in question is "dead" angry
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Stunner1(f): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Interesting write-up
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by jollyqu: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
If she can take her children around to get solution, she should take her husband around for prayers too. God will answer their prayer, thank God the man is not dead. She and her daughters created the problems, they should find the solution.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Andyblaze: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
sanniemoe:

u that u not childish,what is ur response? Oshi o da nile pako....shio
speak wetin i fit understand
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Afam4eva(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
This is your typical Nollywood movie marketed in Nnamdi Azikiwe street in Idumota, Lagos, 51 Iweka road Onitsha and 1/3 pound road, Aba. I will address it all the same.

I find it strange that some wives can believe anything they're being told even when their husband tells them that it's a lie. What wrong with doing a through investigation before acting stupidly...I'm also miffed that someone's daughter can accuse him wrongly of sleeping with them. What sort of children are being born these days? The daughters are as satanic as they come.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Evil evil evil!!! shocked
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nollywood movie called "Incestous Lie".

Grab your copy now!

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by okooloyun1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
In Kola Olawuyi`s voice, haaaaaa nnkan nbe
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by stint(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
pickabeau1: Well written tale.. very moving

You know the end but still you are drawn in..

My own is why did it take countless deliverance sessions before the daughters confessed

because the more lies you have told to cover a secret, the more lie you will have to tell to cover it.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by stint(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
pickabeau1: Well written tale.. very moving

You know the end but still you are drawn in..

My own is why did it take countless deliverance sessions before the daughters confessed

because the more lies you have told to cover a secret, the more lie you will be able to tell to keep it covered.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by pickabeau1: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
More like Fable of Inzest

pDude: Nollywood movie called "Incestous Lie".

Grab your copy now!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by pickabeau1: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
stint:
because the more lies you have told to cover a secret, the more lie you will have to tell to cover it.

Yes this is true but not that it will require a spiritualist to jog your memory about somethin you knew was a lie,...

something dey smell
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by DonTonero: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
a sad story indeed but it calls for sober reflection when we say we love someone or married someone we should know what the person can do and what he cannot because even the woman has a part to play in that curse for not believing the husband.i think the only exemption among them is their son that stood as a man and followed the DAD.

lesson learnt; never stay far from your family because of material wealth you will end up loosing when your family finally wrecks....end time kids and their mum

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Brymo: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
i can't believe itه قثشي فارس سفحقغ بهىها.‏
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by omeiza1979(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
What goes around wd surely come around. It's touching.God has vindicated d poor old man

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Tyche(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jakeattah: Damn, A real touching story. At a point my eyes were filled with tears....... Then i heard a voice in my head 'nigga ur gay'.. And i shook it off

LWKMD
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
[size=20pt]Una story sweet, oya make I assign cast

Papa na Olu Jacobs (e get professional's charisma)

Mama na Liz Benson (she get the swag)

Son na Nonso Diobi (e sabi get conscience)

First Daughter na Oge Okoye (she dey mad at times)

Second Daughter na ...........

Fill the blank space
[/size]
grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by emmabest2000(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
God Have Mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.