Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Recruitment Oufit/agency As A Business?- Ideas Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recruitment Oufit/agency As A Business?- Ideas Please (848 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / N500,000 To Start A Business..ideas Please!!! / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Oufit/agency As A Business?- Ideas Please by Mcfemad(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Hello all,

I sincerely need your inputs and advise on this; I'm planning to start up a recruitment outfit that would recruit candidates within the agricultural industry.

I was with a senior colleague yesterday and I overheard him discussing with a farmer friend on setting up a recruitment outfit as a business venture. The idea struck me and I felt it would be a good business and I can start with the agric sector since that's what I'm into now (starting from known to the unknown).

I need inputs and advises from business gurus here and experienced one s in this area.

Thank you!
Re: Recruitment Oufit/agency As A Business?- Ideas Please by luckynzo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Recruitment agency is very lucrative. I run one in Uyo with branches in Calabar and Ikot Ekpene. We recruit mostly for the hospitaliry, education and service industry. What exactly do you want to know?
Re: Recruitment Oufit/agency As A Business?- Ideas Please by Mcfemad(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2013
luckynzo: Recruitment agency is very lucrative. I run one in Uyo with branches in Calabar and Ikot Ekpene. We recruit mostly for the hospitaliry, education and service industry. What exactly do you want to know?

Thank you sir. I will like to send you a mail. Please drop ur email addy.

Regards!
Re: Recruitment Oufit/agency As A Business?- Ideas Please by naijacutee(f): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Mcfemad:

Thank you sir. I will like to send you a mail. Please drop ur email addy.

Regards!

This would have been a perfect thread for suggestion to the front page to crowdsource ideas, but it seems you want to take things off the forum and begin to ask for personal e-mail addresses. Good luck.
Re: Recruitment Oufit/agency As A Business?- Ideas Please by Mcfemad(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2013
naijacutee:

This would have been a perfect thread for suggestion to the front page to crowdsource ideas, but it seems you want to take things off the forum and begin to ask for personal e-mail addresses. Good luck.

No, Not really. Since no one is forthcoming with suggestions and luckynzo wanted to. That's why I asked for his email addy.

Nevertheless, please try and recommend this for front page for more ideas. Thank you!
Re: Recruitment Oufit/agency As A Business?- Ideas Please by databoy247(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Recruitment Oufit/agency As A Business?- Ideas Please by luckynzo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hit me up on luckynzo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

It Takes Money To Make Money, Do You Agree? / Using Web Design And Cyber Marketing To Capture Income / Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.