Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 AM

Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave (26416 Views)

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Slizbeat(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
A militant group in the Niger Delta code name “Egbesu Mightier Strike Force” has given seven days ultimatum to the Muslim community in the area to leave or else there would be massive attack on them.

In an email message by the Joint Revolutionary Council to 247ureports.com, it said they are being compelled by the present Boko Haram merciless bombing in the country without verifiable developmental agitation and the Northern oligarchy to unseat a serving President in the country.

According to the message, the tsunami of Boko Haram will not, in its sweep, skip the homes and interests of it promoters, active or passive, stressing that, Boko Haram has been leaving bombs around churches and other places with clusters of the innocent souls.

“Even now there is killing going on in the North. The continuous killings of Christians in the North should be stop forthwith. If peace is pronounced a war, why can’t we go our separate ways by amicable agreement? Boko Haram may have its origins from wherever it likes. None of the core Northerners, eg. General Buhari, General Ibrahim Babangida, Atiku Abubakar, Junaidu Mohammed, Adamu Ciroma, Ango Abdullahi, self acclaim chief servant, Babangida Aliyu etc. could not have condemned the barbaric act of killing with Its wild excesses are essentially a reaction to the Presidential ascendancy of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. It has its sponsors and financiers in the North and outside Nigeria. If we are actually one Nigeria, why won’t we allow other geo-political zone to rule the country?” Commander Okiki Kene lamented.

The statement added that, Saudi Arabia is the centre of the Islamic faith, yet, there was no single killing of Christian faithful in that country. Why all these killing in reaction to Goodluck Jonathan’s Presidential victory? With this trend, we can’t leave together. Leave Niger Delta now!!! Your failure to leave at the expiration of this message, we lead to killing of any Muslim we see in the Niger Delta Region.

No section of this country is an embodiment of killing others. Muslims can’t live in our land freely (Niger Delta) while Boko Haram will be killing our people in their land. This is our message, if you like stay and test our ultimatum then stay and see what will happen. We are fully ready to kill if you test us.

They further said the Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Ameachi should have rethink on his stand against President Goodluck Jonathan within the seven days and warned the state commissioner of Information, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari to respect the office of the President as regard her defense to her Boss, saying that they will visit them within the period. “What we are going to spear them is to re-track all statement made against the Presidency, and then we have talk,” Commander Okiki warned.

“We have tested blood war during the days of our agitation for equal right. These Boko Haram live among you and praying in the same mosque is well known to them. So they can’t claim that they don’t know where the Boko Haram is in the North.

The emergence of the notorious Boko Haram was premeditated and designed to blackmail and undermines the authority of President Goodluck Jonathan. It is a political weapon used only when a section of politicians feels that they are losing grip of the government in their manipulative tendencies”.

“The truth is that no dispensation will ever be good in Nigeria except from Muslim North. The release of BokoHaram Co-founder, Alhaji Ali Tishau by the Police on the request by the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) and later vanished from detention is clear demonstration that the North is out to fight the President with the Islamic Sect.

Enough is enough with this Sect to worry Mr. President. Go your home and leave our land now within the stipulated period. We the Egbesu Mightier Strike Force have given you our word. We have killed and we will not care to kill again if you dare us”, Commander Okiki vibrated.

Source - http://247ureports.com/egbesu-mightier-strike-force-gives-7-days-ultimatum-to-muslim-to-leave-niger-delta/

8 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Reptyle(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
All this pointless ultimatums are fast becoming jaded. By the way, is Asari Dokubo not a moslem?

His take on this threat will be quite interesting grin

18 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Slizbeat(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Reptyle: All this pointless ultimatums are fast becoming jaded. By the way, is Asari Dokubo not a moslem?

His take on this threat will be quite interesting grin

That Asari of a guy has twenty mouths, he is never stable. Besides, this egbesu watever gave same ultimatum in 2011 and I never saw anything happen. Talk is the cheapest Know commodity in the world.

But I like a part where he said "leave our land", showing that Nigeria was never ONE before now. Time will tell, *sipping Alomo and Popcorn in Uganda, watching closely*

14 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Clerverly: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Toothless Bulldogs grin

5 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by vizboy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
I laugh fall from Iroko tree

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
empty barren makes...............
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by abagoro(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
They should start with Asari

7 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by darelar(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
I still they laff. They can make mouth anyway me self the take caution now because the way everything is going on in this coutry, nobody can say what will happen next in 2015. I will just move away from Niger Delta before election time.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Desola(f): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Egbesu ko egbewa ni!

Awon oniyeye!

11 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by cashkid18(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
talk is cheap cuz supply exceeds demand..lyk dis post if u agre wit me!!!

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by alaoeri: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria don turn to joke everybody just dey issue ultimatum, na when GEJ go issue his own ultimatum leaving Aso rock?

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
It's about time.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Slizbeat:

That Asari of a guy has twenty mouths, he is never stable. Besides, this egbesu watever gave same ultimatum in 2011 and I never saw anything happen. Talk is the cheapest Know commodity in the world.[/b]

I recall a similar threat was issued in 2011 alright.

It never ceases to amaze me how militia groups like this, which are largely confined to small areas, always proclaim to speak on behalf of the entire Niger Delta region. If this is not tomfoolery masquerading as a coherent agenda, I really don't know what is.

2 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by amiskurie(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
egbesu bunch of fools are actually the dumbest,jobless opportunist that ever evolved.who told them muslims are behind boko-haram or even alqaeeda.blind puppets!

6 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
amiskurie: egbesu bunch of fools are actually the dumbest,jobless opportunist that ever evolved.who told them muslims are behind boko-haram or even alqaeeda.blind puppets!

See you talking crap.

Egbesu youth movement started the Niger Delta revolt and exported to other neighboring ND states.

They held the mighty Federal Government by the balls and forced an amnesties agreement, the formation of the NIger-Delta Ministry and highlighted the corruption in the oil sector which necessitated the drafting of the PIB.

Now compare them to your Boko cousins....

I guess you will not give me a reasonable answer.

19 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by leggo: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lol
abeg make naija split fast

14 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Wsdm: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Since they are calling the Northern elites sponsors of boko haram because they have not condemn them publicly, is this statement not equally applicable to GEJ as the sponsor of all the militants/tugs releasing senseless statements as he has not equally condemn them publicly. Honestly the people from that region are daily displaying very low I.Q!

29 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by ChimaAdeoye: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
When did it become a Muslim issue? Shebi it was the Yorubas that was being identified for eviction in due course.my cousin in PH informed me that the vigilante security boys are compiling register of those in their neighborhood.

Abeg, they should forget about religion. Na the tribe wey dey deport others that needs to be expelled back to their paradise of SW Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by acethean(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Slizbeat:

That Asari of a guy has twenty mouths, he is never stable. Besides, this egbesu watever gave same ultimatum in 2011 and I never saw anything happen. Talk is the cheapest Know commodity in the world.

But I like a part where he said "leave our land", showing that Nigeria was never ONE before now. Time will tell, *sipping Alomo and Popcorn in Uganda, watching closely*
oga u don run comot for naija
@topic these guys are really stupid, they don't even know that they are creatin more problem for the president. besides, it is not only christain that killed even muslems are killed.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by dridowu: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Egbesu : Egbe omo esu (followers of devil)

4 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by HoLEEsinner: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2013
Jona your people aren't helping you, you've BH sect to deal with yet Egbesu sect wants to shed some bloods in your name, these threats coming from your people rebelious as well, they said northerns why Muslims again, Jona am getting tired of you, you can't keep naija yet you can't keep your house in order.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by obicentlis: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2013
All na wash!!!
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by olahero(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Them MAD be that, they are just shacking on top of natinq.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by 9jii(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2013
Any region that starts any crisis in Nigeria, it's that region alone will test the bitter of it.

Wish something better for your people guys.
In Nigeria you need to think more than double.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by chairman: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2013
So egbesu, nairaland has spoken, the concensus here is that you are a toothless dog, (a niger delta dog) me, my thought will be that if you will be able to do anything you will not give as many as 7 days. I will be more than happy if you can prove them wrong, so over to you.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by pullyacap: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2013
dridowu: Egbesu : Egbe omo esu (followers of devil)

​L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿s.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by 3ace(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Omo, dis one na serious warning o. But is the ultimatum serious? Like I have said before, I don see ultimatum tire for nairaland and all of them have been mere jokes. Na only Boko Haram ultimatum I no dey joke with. Wia dem even get time to dey give ultimatum. Anyway, let's wait and see whether this one will be different.

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Erotex(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Thats quick notice!!
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2013
space booked
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Mexyz(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2013
Egbesu boys, pls ds is nt d time to create mre problems for our dear Gej,abeg mke una leave d muslims for now. @those sayn talk is cheap, u need to visit edo or delta nd ask who re these egbesu boys, these guys re real nd dreaded.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Henry Okay, Nigerians Attacked In South African Prisons - MEND / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week / 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.