Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session (29465 Views)

How Can I Reconcile With My Brother / When Is The Right Time To Have Sex With Ur Partner After Normal Delivery / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by DEngineer(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
The argument has proven the point, so as the man, I always apologize and shortly after my woman apologize too and say jokingly, "ur wahala is too much wizard".

NB: I always love her more when we after any argument.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by ayobase(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
ifyalways: Nowadays,I sit and reflect honestly first then apologize. I try to analyze "what went wrong, how we could have resolved it and how to avoid same scenario from repeating itself" .
Afterwards,I go to my man on bended knees,stark naked, hail him, massage his isi nkwocha, tell him we both behaved like kids,bring up my already thought out "better conflict resolution" plans then end it with correct kpekus.

There and then,all sins are forgotten and forgiven. cheesy

Been long I read from u, but this that vacated the break is BOMBSHELL!
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by 3ace(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
ifyalways: Nowadays,I sit and reflect honestly first then apologize. I try to analyze "what went wrong, how we could have resolved it and how to avoid same scenario from repeating itself" .
Afterwards,I go to my man on bended knees,stark naked, hail him, massage his isi nkwocha, tell him we both behaved like kids,bring up my already thought out "better conflict resolution" plans then end it with correct kpekus.

grin
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by robonski16: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
miqos02: you try as much as possible to avoid shouting at your partner, but sometimes you cant just help it. how do you reconcile after such big fight

Oga miqos02... First off You must try as much as possible to avoid shouting.. Don't let you emotions control you.. You should rather control ur emotions..

To reconcile after a big fight one must apologise to the other.. It also depends on who is at fault.. But there are some crazy partners that are too pompous to apologise.. I think a partner should sholve pride asside and apologise whole heartedly and both partners should have a chat abt what led to the shouting and try to avoid such re occouring..

My two cent
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by veave(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
thanks yellowpawpaw... i'll try soo much this week and tell you results later... embarassed
i hope it works..
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Juell(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
onila: shocked shocked

tufia!!

my virgin eyes did not read this

how cld u stoop so low

Hav u been in a relationship b4?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by omoawori(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
I know she can't resist pepper soup, I will just go out and get a plate then make up cx........
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Mznaett: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mehn,pillow talk z d best. Lolz
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
With a plate of beans & 3 rounds of sex.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by coolebux(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
I was once angered by my babe. though shoutings didnt ensue, I was the first to drag her to my laps for mending and clarifications.
Never expect altercations anytime soon
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by dammytosh: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Just tell him/her,

"Baby, i am feeling pain in my heart, i can't breath properly."

When she comes close, steal a kiss and say "I am sorry joor, i passed the message wrongly "

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by adet991(f): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
veave: yellowpawpaw... please i need classes on how to handle pride and a quick temper. i also have a fast tongue too... i promise myself everyday i wunt flare upp and raise my voice... but i just dont know how...sadsad
i think i have d same problem as you
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hmm when am angry i just yell and say it's over and i just don't know how to control it. The painful thing is i know how to keep malice alot which is really affecting me,it also surprise me how a lady like me will keep malice for close to 2,3 yrs with people and sometimes i feel bothered but just can't say am sorry or fathom how to make up with people. It has cost me my luv ones,the hatred 2wards people that anony me is just too much and i dnt know how to control it. In my luv life i just walk out when my partner get me angry and that is it,i'll keep malice,stop visiting and stop receiving his calls and it will take months b4 realising my mistake when my partner might have finds himself another lady and once there is another,i just withdraw myself. This has really affected me negatively
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by paranorman(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
I and my boo never yell at each other, we just say things on our mind during misunderstandins though she has said tins she ended up apologizing for... Every misunderstandin we have brings us together closer, and it never repeats itself... Ur partner should b d last person you should yell at; it's not healthy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by buddymate: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
My dear, some pple r damn to proud to say sorry. Rather they will try to justify calling black red with senseless arguments. For peace to reign, u will end up saying u r sorry.
But for how long?

Very correct, my dear!!!! But on the contrary, I CANNOT and WILL NEVER say sorry when my partner is wrong and is being on the defencive. That is called oppression. Let that peace not reign. I am so unserious and rarely ever get angry but when I do, its hard for me to get out of it. And whatever gets me angry must have made the normal tempered person angry over and over again. I actually run from source of anger like hell. I hate anger! I hate tears! I hate depression! But I hate quiet people more sha.
But a shouting spouse is only wasting his time where I'm concerned cos I won't even listen to a thing. I'm a noisy person so he's only doing what I like....noise grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by kreamidiva(f): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
miqos02: does he ever say sorry even when its obvious that he is wrong?

He doesn't come out to say sorry. He just leaves the house and calls on the phone to ask a question he knows the answer to! Or he'll just say "so you're boning for me abi?" And we're back to square 1.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by paranorman(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
arcbabe: Hmm when am angry i just yell and say it's over and i just don't know how to control it. The painful thing is i know how to keep malice alot which is really affecting me,it also surprise me how a lady like me will keep malice for close to 2,3 yrs with people and sometimes i feel bothered but just can't say am sorry or fathom how to make up with people. It has cost me my luv ones,the hatred 2wards people that anony me is just too much and i dnt know how to control it. In my luv life i just walk out when my partner get me angry and that is it,i'll keep malice,stop visiting and stop receiving his calls and it will take months b4 realising my mistake when my partner might have finds himself another lady and once there is another,i just withdraw myself. This has really affected me negatively

first, kill ur pride.. Sayin u're sorry wont take a cent from you...! How hard can that be baby?! Work on yaself, leabr to accomodate people... Give ur life to Christ...
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by paranorman(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
arcbabe: Hmm when am angry i just yell and say it's over and i just don't know how to control it. The painful thing is i know how to keep malice alot which is really affecting me,it also surprise me how a lady like me will keep malice for close to 2,3 yrs with people and sometimes i feel bothered but just can't say am sorry or fathom how to make up with people. It has cost me my luv ones,the hatred 2wards people that anony me is just too much and i dnt know how to control it. In my luv life i just walk out when my partner get me angry and that is it,i'll keep malice,stop visiting and stop receiving his calls and it will take months b4 realising my mistake when my partner might have finds himself another lady and once there is another,i just withdraw myself. This has really affected me negatively

first, kill ur pride.. Sayin u're sorry wont take a cent from you...! How hard can that be baby?! Work on yaself, leabr to accomodate people... Give ur life to Christ...
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by paranorman(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2013

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by switdil(f): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2013

Tnks ifyalways
Ll never forget this method
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2013

this will sure make a lady cheap and make the guy feel afterall if i get her upset she will come begging on her knees naked and also round it up with sex.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by deebrain(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2013

(pleads the blood)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
paranorman:

I find it very difficult to say am sorry,the word doesn't even come out of my mouth. I can't even remember the day i told som1 am sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by badmeat(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
I go beg!then we kpake,grin
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yelling is a very bad habit, it has never got to that in my family, often my dad would take a walk and come back when he is well composed, then the issue can be handled with Maturity. Atleast somebody won't be pissed when the other is.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Ashlamzee(f): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
I reconclie wit hurt kiss,wen i luk at him and he is shuting lyk dt i do grap his head nd kissed,4rm dia na bed tings o.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
arcbabe: this will sure make a lady cheap and make the guy feel afterall if i get her upset she will come begging on her knees naked and also round it up with sex.
Wrong! She is his wife! Not his girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by omobusola(f): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
onila: shocked shocked

tufia!!

my virgin eyes did not read this

how cld u stoop so low

Excuse me, how did she stoop.so low? She is talking of her husband and not some random boyfriends, I wonder where this ur fake holier than thou attitude will take u, wen God blesses u with a husband, if u like don't go naked in front of him, let's see how long he will stay.

Before I go,wat are immature children doing on NL and on this thread, this Is a thread for married folks and matured singles in a 'real' relationship. Pls be guided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by everyday: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
I will just wait till night and then puck her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women In STEM / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? / Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.