Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin (9021 Views)

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin by Chicolee(f): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
I've noticed recently that most actresses are rocking a fairer, glowing skin. I don't mean bleached o. Itz as if they're more even toned and glowing now. People like Uche Jombo, Ebube Nwagbo, Uche Elendu, Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah etc all appear to have done something magical to their skin recently, I wonder what their secret is bcs I don't mind trying it myself.
I know some of them are on this forum, I hope they'll share their beauty regime with us.
Re: The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Your topic is misleading undecided
Re: The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin by uzoo: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
are you referring to the air brushed and photoshopped images of these celebrities or did you notice this by meeting them physically.

i really dont pay much attention to celebrity images on paper and print because some have been air brushed to make the skin and heavy make up appear flawless.

and yea.. your topic is not quite related to what you are asking on here.
Re: The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin by Chicolee(f): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
uzoo: are you referring to the air brushed and photoshopped images of these celebrities or did you notice this by meeting them physically.

i really dont pay much attention to celebrity images on paper and print because some have been air brushed to make the skin and heavy make up appear flawless.

and yea.. your topic is not quite related to what you are asking on here.

No, I've actually seen these actresses recently. I'm not talking of pictures.
Re: The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin by uzoo: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chicolee:

No, I've actually seen these actresses recently. I'm not talking of pictures.

Well all i can say is this, to have a glowing skin one should follow a skin care regimen that suits your skin and this should include exfoliation.

a fair or bleached complexion does not mean you have a glowing skin. The best way to achieve a good skin is removing dead skin cells through exfoliation,protection of the skin and finally a good diet or eating habits .Daily supplements also helps to achieve a glowing skin.

But when it comes to celebs some of them do go the extra mile to visit skin care professionals who help them achieve and maintain a good skin.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin by Chicolee(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
uzoo:

Well all i can say is this, to have a glowing skin one should follow a skin care regimen that suits your skin and this should include exfoliation.

a fair or bleached complexion does not mean you have a glowing skin. The best way to achieve a good skin is removing dead skin cells through exfoliation,protection of the skin and finally a good diet or eating habits .Daily supplements also helps to achieve a glowing skin.

But when it comes to celebs some of them do go the extra mile to visit skin care professionals who help them achieve and maintain a good skin.

I know that. It seems they have a particular procedure or skin care treatment they use. That's actually what I want to find out.
Re: The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin by teetee2(f): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
I noticed it myself. I love my skin to look glow too, i have tried so many moisturising lotions, the first bottle would work fine, the second time using the same would make me look darker with my face black as chacoal. A colleague advised me to go and visit beautician (those that make cream) but dont trust them, most of them using all these tube cream. Please advise me what to do is really embarrasing as my face is as black as charcoal and skin looks a little better. Thanks
Re: The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin by homesodear: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
teetee2: I noticed it myself. I love my skin to look glow too, i have tried so many moisturising lotions, the first bottle would work fine, the second time using the same would make me look darker with my face black as chacoal. A colleague advised me to go and visit beautician (those that make cream) but dont trust them, most of them using all these tube cream. Please advise me what to do is really embarrasing as my face is as black as charcoal and skin looks a little better. Thanks

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Fashion School In Abuja / Nigerian Designers Are Good, But Can We Actually Wear Their Clothes? / African Queens Of Miss Universe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.