Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited (27999 Views)

Where Is Blackface? / Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ / Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by 190theclown: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2013
Ucheosefoh: This is not romance section where u display the clown in u oya go back to where u belong

shut up undecided
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Fitzy4real(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2013
dancing skelewu for blackface. rili hapi 4 him
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Godjone(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2013
Anya lu Owoıcho. Ondu leya chaba. I tank God 4 dıs turn around. I wıll be travelıng to otukpo tomorow to spread the gud news. My tanks goes to franchıce ınvestment lımıted. May God bless.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
thats the brain behind "Knock me off" plus i missed his golden voice on that track
Welcome back bro. I believe God wants him to learn more about his so called friends.

Obviously this dude was broke and the best 2 face could have done is help a brother.
if u are in a position to help, do it.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Vivly(f): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: smh!!!u wey never finish primary school when plantashion boys split self dey talk as if say you dey listen to him songs before..oniranu
Sharap dia!! Reread my last post again. If you still don't understand, read this one. Ode.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by hopeyemih(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
i stay in festac,tuface had always been helping blackface financially,5 years ago wen he was chased out of his rented apartment at ejigbo/ikotun,tuface sent a bus to pick him up with his properties(tho i dont knw wer d bus took him to)..obaino came in 2007(if m nt wrong) nd paid each of dem 25million each to record an album together..blackface spent his money lavishly in malaysia,came bck nd was xpectin tuface to sort him out again..it was bcoz of dis tuface stopd elpin im nd he started paintin d dude(2face) as a bad person.wel m happy r im but i pray he will spend his money wisely dis tym around!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vivly: Sharap dia!! Reread my last post again. If you still don't understand, read this one. Ode.
what do I want to re-read from the posts of a fool!!!?
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Pdizzle(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
philip.adesola:
I hope he fits into the new Nigeria music industry
Blackfaze is so versatile n talented..dnt wori abt dat

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by HisMajesty1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
I thank God for him, the guy has suffered enough, but he needs to try hard to fit into trending styles.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Good news. I hope blackface will use his money wisely.

As for that b!tcch that divorced him, I hope he doesn't accept her back.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
What people don't know is that no condition is permanent in life. Once there is life,there is hope. His wife that abandoned him and ran away with his child because of poverty should go and hide her face in shame and even people that wrote him off should also know that man will always give up on you but God can never give up on you. God is at work
congrats b. i'm happy for you.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Vivly(f): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: what do I want to re-read from the posts of a fool!!!?
It takes a bigger fool to call someone a fool. Mark this day. 12: 22 am, september 21, vivly paid attention to your miserable life. Don't forget to tell your grandchildren, (that is if common sense does not stop you from polluting the world with blockheads). It must have been hard to be irrelevant for so long.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Bome01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
God is great! Blackface don blow finally!
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by laksides: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Next in line to sign a mega buck contract will be ME and AZADUS cool
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Tinkybabe(f): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Aww..This is good news for Black face.
I'm so happy for him..hope he does something tangible with the money.
I bet he's learnt his lesson already
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by meccuno: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
if this story is actually true, then i am very Happy for him.....he has paid his dues in the music industry and i think his reward should be on earth.....but i pray he makes use of the money in a reasonable manner......G-d bless him.....
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wahala!
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hope he doesn't smoke the N52 million away in wraps of indian hem.p.
Congrats sha. Hopefully it will mark the start of a turn-around in fortunes for him.
Dude was one of the most creative artistes of his day.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
hopeyemih: i stay in festac,tuface had always been helping blackface financially,5 years ago wen he was chased out of his rented apartment at ejigbo/ikotun,tuface sent a bus to pick him up with his properties(tho i dont knw wer d bus took him to)..obaino came in 2007(if m nt wrong) nd paid each of dem 25million each to record an album together..blackface spent his money lavishly in malaysia,came bck nd was xpectin tuface to sort him out again..it was bcoz of dis tuface stopd elpin im nd he started paintin d dude(2face) as a bad person.wel m happy r im but i pray he will spend his money wisely dis tym around!
Maybe you are fairly accurate about the accounts of how things went between the Boiz, bot that figure in bold is a real stretch.
Obaino doesn't have that much money, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Marotzke(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
lakside s: Next in line to sign a mega buck contract will be ME and AZADUS cool
AZADUS? We are talking of healing the sick, you are bringing in the matter of raising the dead. Azadus ko Dizzy k ni.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Olamira(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Happy happy happy I am for me...BUT wetin him wan sing abeg?
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by hopeyemih(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:
Maybe you are fairly accurate about the accounts of how things went between the Boiz, bot that figure in bold is a real stretch.
StarBoard:

dat was wen he enterd d business,he had papers den..mayb dat was part of d tin dat ran im dwn.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Tbozz2013(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ Hα̲̅Ɣ​ 4 Ƴöů blackface........street credibility tinz
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:
obaino self dey laugh at the figure self for here...we are talking about 75m here!!!that was how someone also on nairaland too long time agao said obaino paid ice-prince 30 million for his album,I just laugh when I see people just spit figures
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Mote2(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Olamira: Happy happy happy I am for me...BUT wetin him wan sing abeg?

Song
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
hopeyemih:

dat was wen he enterd d business,he had papers den..mayb dat was part of d tin dat ran im dwn.
bro shey u go come alaba make you confirm if the figures are really true or not?whoever told you that obaino paid them 25 million each exaggerated the figures....
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by deejayscopic: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
am happi for him

Black Face De Here!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Blesyn014(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
angel TI: No condition is indeed permanent. So happy blackface now has a 'grass2grace' story

Baba God oya do my own for me. Turn my current salary to my tithe...... AMEN
Amen
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
hopeyemih:

In 2007, 75 mill was heavy money.
Obaino has never seen that kind of money at a stretch, I assure you.
He was run down by the Upper Iweka and Pound Road +Idumote Crew.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by DisGuy: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
ERM WHO ARE FRANCHISE EVENTS LIMITED

what have they dont before, who and who is on their books?

the spokesman no get name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Music Producers In Nigeria / Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) / Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.