Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Goods To Ship From United States to Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goods To Ship From United States to Nigeria (974 Views)

United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. / Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goods To Ship From United States to Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hello nairalanders,

Please I have a family friend in united states of America, he wants to ship in goods to Nigeria but he doesn't know the kind of products that will sell very well in Nigeria. Please your opinions, advise and suggestions will be highly appreciated about the kinds of products to ship in. Thanks
Re: Goods To Ship From United States to Nigeria by Alowonle2013(f): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
elizton1: Hello nairalanders,

Please I have a family friend in united states of America, he wants to ship in goods to Nigeria but he doesn't know the kind of products that will sell very well in Nigeria. Please your opinions, advise and suggestions will be highly appreciated about the kinds of products to ship in. Thanks
pls laptops and tablet.
Re: Goods To Ship From United States to Nigeria by amattahcj(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Email me at jedidiahjac@yahoo.com or 08125654030. I'm into importation business in Lagos. I import from london, india.

Re: Goods To Ship From United States to Nigeria by amattahcj(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Goods

Re: Goods To Ship From United States to Nigeria by cbliss(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Since its 4rm d states.....bicycles, toys, cpu and monitors, laptops (non tested), and d likes.....get in touch lemme give u some links of where he can buy ryt dere in d states cos dts wat I deal on.....imported tokunbo goods 4rm d states......chebik4u@yahoo.com....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Football Betting Agent / Here Is Why Mike Adenuga’s Glo Has Become The Worst Network To Make Calls With I / Express Your Love For Fashion By Using Rhinestone Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.