Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday (9681 Views)

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam / Massage Cushion-5000 & 10000 Naira Only! New Year Discount available! / Free Nairabet Vfl Tricks and Clues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday by Samafo002: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
I have read many articles here about nairabet, but mind you, my first word for you is that there is no trick or cheats for nairabet vfl, all you have to do is invest . But how can you go about it, I will give you the clue. But before I post somtin that can help you, I need five comments here. If u wish to learn, good luck. This is a way to stop you from loosing all ur money on vfl. No trick in nairabet!!!! Beware of fraudsters who sells ebook. Comment needed before post
Re: Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday by seyemon(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Subscribing
Re: Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday by tex25: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Drop the bomb!
Re: Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday by newpaparazzi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
The post has been hidden.
Re: Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday by kween01: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
new paparazzi: what is d comment needed for?if u want to share information, do so. else, keep it to yourself. who begged you to come & post on Nairaland?
Must you post, y do some of you like spoiling threads with ur negative attitude, it's nt d best, if there must be critism, pls let it be a constructive one, thanks.
Re: Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday by Samafo002: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
@kween01, thanks bro, I decided not to talk when I saw his post. I only wanna help my fellow nigerians that nairabet has spoilt their account. I have been studying this vfl for almost a year. No trick, no cheat, if u dnt want to lose , u cant win. I will list some matches here for you , jux try and note them every season, dnt place a bet, check if im correct, im 80% sure. Here we go
If copehangen falls on top like 7and stockholm12. Vfl copehangen vs vfl stockholm, copehangen wins, if stockholm is home then its a draw , it goes otherwise if stockholm is on 7.
Paris vs athens, if paris is 6 on the table and athens is 7. It will be draw for both and away of dat season, and if there match falls on week 15, pls place a draw on them.
Madrid vs lisbon, madrid always win d match.
I decided to paste a mode of investment that can make 10 per day or more, but I tink im gonna do wat I wanna do before cos of dis papparazi guy, guys pls if u nid more tips of this matches, send ur mails, but if u need the investment stat, dats gonna cost u guys. If u dnt make 10000 or 5000 a day, call me a bastard
Re: Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday by seyemon(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Now you re making contradictory statements,in your first post,all you requested was 5 comments now you got it,secondly in ur subsequent post,you claimed you wanted to help fellow Nigerians...so why the hell re u charging a fee for that...if you were really making 10k daily u neednt charge anyone.......u re acting more like the scammers selling ebooks

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday by Samafo002: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Bro, im sorry for that, im not jux a cheat. I knw what im saying. Note dis down, it will help u alot. I will gv u a little stat out of it.
If a team that lost previous match is playing against a team dat draw previous match.i.e if bern is playing against copehangen and bern looses its previous match, dia is high probability dat bern will win d match. Stake om bern. But if it is a team like madrid vs amsterdam, whereas madrid loose and amsterdam drew, run for it ooo, its always tough. Dnt stake. Weneva u c stockholm vs copehangen, place a draw, but weneva u c copehangen vs stockholm, place a win on copehangen. What I knw is dat if dia first match is a draw, probably d second will be a win, same applies to paris and athens. Try it pals
Re: Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday by mentormi(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
[ please help me with it sir my no is 08148338392and emailrichardmentor@yahoo.com author=Samafo002 post=18256422]I have read many articles here about nairabet, but mind you, my first word for you is that there is no trick or cheats for nairabet vfl, all you have to do is invest . But how can you go about it, I will give you the clue. But before I post somtin that can help you, I need five comments here. If u wish to learn, good luck. This is a way to stop you from loosing all ur money on vfl. No trick in nairabet!!!! Beware of fraudsters who sells ebook. Comment needed before post[/quote] and email address is

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For All Nigerians: Buy A Brand New Laptop For As Low As N14,000 Guaranteed / Quality MAGIC MUGS With Sublimation Printing / Create Your Account @ Konga.com Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.