Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? (2239 Views)

If this is true, then all girls are ugly? (Photo) / Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated / Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Anniebissy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pls,does being fat,means you are ugly.
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
Depends...sorry to say.
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
A system of classification for the obese exists; fat, fatter, fatest
Now for ppl wey dey fat>>>>> hope dey.

For ppl wey dey fatter>>>>> dat hope don pass below half....like that in that progression.

I no go mention orobo own, if not all this urhobo women go come my hause com kill me.
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
U go fear if u see some ppl.

Na trouser dey wear dem!
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Anniebissy(f): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Its nt like been sry to say,am this kind of girl,dat is big,some said am cul with my stature,while some said i need to cut-down.so i dnt knw which one to follow

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ann!

In my opinion I think u should hide those pics because what im about to say will blow ur mind.

U

r

b
e
a
u
t
i
F
u
l

just d way u r!

Seriously though I think u r fine.

Best life advice: do what u want to do and dont wait for nobody to come n tell u to.

2 Likes

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Adufaye(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dear u are not fat,people must talk,so don't mind dem

U are beautiful just d way u are!

U are chubby and chubby girls are mostly lucky

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
To me ur not even fat though ur big and ur on the good side of been big. @least u can be handled wella. Like d op abv me said. Ur beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Anniebissy(f): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Silkmoth33: Ann!

In my opinion I think u should hide those pics because what im about to say will blow ur mind.

U

r

b
e
a
u
t
i
F
u
l

just d way u r!

Best life advice: do what u want to do and dont wait for nobody to come n tell u to.
thank u,amjust thinkin of cutting-down a little
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Anniebissy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Silkmoth33: Ann!

U

r

b
e
a
u
t
i
F
u
l

just d way u r!

am just thinkin of cutting-down alittle
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Anniebissy(f): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Adufaye: Dear u are not fat,people must talk,so don't mind dem

U are beautiful just d way u are!

U are chubby and chubby girls are mostly lucky
thank you
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by DermalCarotene(f): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
You are a fine girl ooo.. Just cut down a little and you'd be extra hot...
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Adufaye(m): 1:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Anniebissy:
thank you
u wlcum
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by temmie013(f): 3:16am On Sep 21, 2013
Big and beautiful,U are a pretty babe! U can reduce a bit buh nt 2 much o and dat wuld b very lovely, me sef I lyk 2 add a li2 fresh buh nt much tho, Anyways is good sha!

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Anniebissy(f): 5:35am On Sep 21, 2013
DermalCarotene: You are a fine girl ooo.. Just cut down a little and you'd be extra hot...
woow,thank u
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Samelle(f): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2013
Please don't hate me, Ann. To just say you are fat is unfair and to just say you are beautiful is incomplete. You are both, maybe you should cut down a little; as long as it is what you want.

I have a fat sister whom hurts when told she is fat even though it is true. I never tell people they are fat unless they ask. Ann, some people may just be mean. Ignore them. You are pretty. Love it.

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Anniebissy(f): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2013
Samelle: Please don't hate me, Ann. To just say you are fat is unfair and to just say you are beautiful is incomplete. You are both, maybe you should cut down a little; as long as it is what you want.

I have a fat sister whom hurts when told she is fat even though it is true. I never tell people they are fat unless they ask. Ann, some people may just be mean. Ignore them. You are pretty. Love it.
woow,thank u
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Lord have mercy where is this world going to? ... Girl you're beautiful and far from ugly dear, make healthy meal choices and exercise 30min a day ( nothing vigorous pls no pressure) ...moderation is the key. Be comfortable in your own skin , don't listen to them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
You are beautiful ...you can lose weight if you want to ,not because some shallow minded people call you fat and ugly.
Too much fat isn't healthy though

2 Likes

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Yvete(f): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Anniebissy: am this kind of girl,dat is big,some said am cul with my stature,while some said i need to cut-down.so i dnt knw which one to follow

You're pretty. Please, don't seek validation from anyone. You may "cut it down" if you're uncomfortable with your weight, clothes don't fit right or your BMI crosses the line. .... #StayPretty!

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
OP, you are big...not fat! But you have to cut down a bit. I can't even see a collar bone.

Start jogging now to avoid orobo by the time your first baby arrives.

cool
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Anniebissy(f): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Chillisauce: OP, you are big...not fat! But you have to cut down a bit. I can't even see a collar bone.

Start jogging now to avoid orobo by the time your first baby arrives.

cool

lol,ok
Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by omorolani(f): 2:27am On Sep 22, 2013
My sis, you are as beautiful as you feel. Inspite of what magazine covers depict, what truly matters is how YOU feel about yourself.

Could it be that you're questioning your self worth based on your size? You are too precious to do that. God sent His son to die for you. even if you had been the only one on earth, He would still have sent His son just for you.

You are a truly special pearl. I used to have this issue before, I felt I wasn't beautiful because I was very very skinny and it affected me a lot but I'm so over that now. How? I just learnt to base my worth on just ONE reason alone-that I'VE BEEN CREATED IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD.

This goes for you too.God never makes a mistake, he created you in His image and saw that it was good.

You are indeed beautiful.
Please visit my blog to get truly inspired: http://true-pearls..com/

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by deriod(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
everybody cannot be slim and everybody can't b fat,so be happy the way you are, you are beautiful as you are.

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by Chinwem(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
You re pretty . You have a pleasant warm face

Cut down a little for health reasons.......not too much though, lepa might not fit you

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by toprealman: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Nne you are very very very pretty! I see someone with big bones not fat.

1 Like

Re: Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? by homesodear: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Anniebissy:
thank u,amjust thinkin of cutting-down a little

Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss, firms and conditions soft sagging skin and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)
This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Adds Word To The Dictionary / 7 Traditional Inspired Wedding Makeup Ideas / See These Amazing Ankara Outfit That Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.