Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks (1530 Views)

Please Vote For My Baby She Deserves It This Time / Her Mother Inlaw Scolds Her... Pls Advice. / My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pls, I need a breathtaking birthday gift for my stunning and special mum. She hardly celebrates her birthday but now she wants to celebrate and she will be clocking 45 dis sunday. As the only male child out of the family of 4. I want the best gift for my special one and d best cuk in the world. She deserves dis and i want dis to remain indelible even after life.
Any suggestion(s)?
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by coogar: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
buy a live cow.... grin
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
coogar: buy a live cow....grin
Funny you. That is too cheap now.
Lolz
I need sth that ranges from 2k to 8k pls.
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by coogar: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:
Funny you. That is too cheap now.
Lolz
I need sth that ranges from 2k to 8k pls.

in naira or in cedis?
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by bebe2(f): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
look for a nice picture of her, make an enlargement or painting of it.

u cud spice it up by adding baby pictures of all the kids. photoshop might
come in handy for this task.
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by Maipride(f): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
I would have said you should get her a hollandaise (vlisco) but its quite expensive.... but there are cheap ones too... Any GTP (Ghana textiles)Ankara will do... good luck!
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mai pride: I would have said you should get her a hollandaise (vlisco) but its quite expensive.... but there are cheap ones too... Any GTP (Ghana textiles)Ankara will do... good luck!
Those GTP can be very xpensive!
Don't know what made them so special. Even if u buy from Ghana.
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by slimyem: 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ask her what she'd want as gifts. It'll save you these brain racking.
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by RoyalRoy(m): 12:15am On Sep 21, 2013
slimyem: Ask her what she'd want as gifts. It'll save you these brain racking.

Ahhhh...that doesn't bring any effect to it again now!

Mai pride: I would have said you should get her a hollandaise (vlisco) but its quite expensive.... but there are cheap ones too... Any GTP (Ghana textiles)Ankara will do... good luck!
Hmmm....Mai Pride, maybe you can supply him the not too expensive one.
Hope Ghana is kool tonight?

yellowpawpaw:
Those GTP can be very xpensive!
Don't know what made them so special. Even if u buy from Ghana.

Maybe because of their durability.
Got some(thanks to someone here cheesy) that hasn't faded up till now no matter the detergent I used on them.

@Op....maybe you get her a new set of cooking pots since u said she loves to cook!
Towers Product are good & okay.

Or you can take out of your 8k and get her some ankara like Missy suggested!
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by Tuntheycr7: 12:57am On Sep 21, 2013
bebe2: look for a nice picture of her, make an enlargement or painting of it.

u cud spice it up by adding baby pictures of all the kids. photoshop might
come in handy for this task.

Seconded.
She wud admire that.
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by slimyem: 1:00am On Sep 21, 2013
Royal Roy:

Ahhhh...that doesn't bring any effect to it again now!

It doesn't matter jare. Most of the time I need to get people gifts,I ask them what they want and of course they usually have an idea of what I can afford. That way you don't end up buying something they might not need or appreciate.

I prefer people ask me what I want too when getting me gifts. I got a fairly expensive gift recently and I have no need or use for it. It defeats the purpose of gifting in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by slimyem: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Op, there's another way. She must have mentioned some things she desired in passing a few times . Try remember or set someone up to ask her what she'd love to have.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by RoyalRoy(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2013
@Slimyem, I guess u are right in a way.

But by the way, I see someone following you around this early morning o.

His name is C****R

Is he your new Obowumi gateman?
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by slimyem: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2013
Royal Roy: @Slimyem, I guess u are right in a way.

But by the way, I see someone following you around this early morning o.

His name is C****R

Is he your new Obowumi gateman?
I don't understand codes o...
I nor dey. cool
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by RoyalRoy(m): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2013
slimyem: I don't understand codes o...
I nor dey. cool
Mod tinz tongue
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by PoliteActivist: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
AmbFitsaint:
Pls, I need a breathtaking birthday gift for my stunning and special mum. She hardly celebrates her birthday but now she wants to celebrate and she will be clocking 45 dis sunday. As the only male child out of the family of 4. I want the best gift for my special one and d best cuk in the world. She deserves dis and i want dis to remain indelible even after life.
Any suggestion(s)?

Sooo, your mum's 55th birthday is around the corner.
How has she held up? And you? How you been doing?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by Bigjay2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: I Need A Special Gift For Her Pls. She Does Not Demand Dis But Deserves It.thnks by Duchessree(f): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Surprise her with gifts, shoes, clothes, frames e.t.c, contact those surprise vendors .

Later in the day, you and your siblings should celebrate her in a nice eatery. Giver her another surprise there too

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnating Married Women And Their Daughters Of His Church (PHOTOS) / My Bundles Of Joy / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... Im Confused!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.