Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money (57949 Views)

Don't Carry Things For Strangers At The Airports. / My Husband Forced Me To Sleep With Dogs For Money - Elvire [see Photos] / unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Pictures of 419 Nigerians doing silly things just to try and get money from a would be 419 victim

http://www.419eater.com/

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Aye lo n'she won
Witches on their cases

...FTC

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by TalkNews: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Any more explaination on this?? I can't just get it, I mean are the pictures real?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Temismith(f): 5:11am On Sep 21, 2013
Madness at its peak.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by timpaker(m): 5:37am On Sep 21, 2013
Huh?
WTF!
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by xtgozie(m): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2013
I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Ivynwa(f): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2013
I was going to vomit looking at the pictures so I stopped. Disgusting stuffs here boy.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by DJDOLA(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Nonsense....the op dat post dis is their member

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nabilah: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2013
I don't understand. Why the fish?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by blank(f): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2013
Funny pics. The people posting them are scam baiters. They get scam emails and then knowingly play along with the scammers. Then they tell them stories like they are pastors in church of the fish and bread. They can't give out money if the scammers don't become members of their church. Some of the pictures above are examples of the membership initiation rites.

The scammers think they have gotten one mugu and are ready to do anything to get the money not knowing that the joke's on them.

My favourite website for such is 419eater dot com.

31 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by AbuMikey(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2013
Kodaku undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by premlove(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2013
That is the power of money, can make you normal and abnormal

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Oppypoppy: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2013
D whole pixs looks lik shots from a comedy film...so funny. I cldnt stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2013
xtgozie: I don't understand.
me too..

Y r these things on their heads?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Osama10(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Can people be this crazy?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by goldfish80(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2013
blank: Funny pics. The people posting them are scam baiters. They get scam emails and then knowingly play along with the scammers. Then they tell them stories like they are pastors in church of the fish and bread. They can't give out money if the scammers don't become members of their church. Some of the pictures above are examples of the membership initiation rites.

The scammers think they have gotten one mugu and are ready to do anything to get the money not knowing that the joke's on them.

My favourite website is 419eater dot com.
You must be kidding shocked. Going to check the website out.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by dridowu: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2013
What is the title of this movie ?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2013
goldfish80:
You must be kidding shocked. Going to check the website out.
lol I'm there already mumu guys grin cheesy

LoL yall should check out the letters archive grin grin

http://www.419eater.com/html/tommy_mark.htm

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2013
D 3rd pics grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by valicious1(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2013
sad

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by 3ace(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2013
blank: Funny pics. The people posting them are scam baiters. They get scam emails and then knowingly play along with the scammers. Then they tell them stories like they are pastors in church of the fish and bread. They can't give out money if the scammers don't become members of their church. Some of the pictures above are examples of the membership initiation rites.

My favourite website is 419eater dot com.
lol, talk of the Hunter being hilariously hunted.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by adewasco2k(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2013
jezzz! gross

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by adewasco2k(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2013
Now i am happy i came across http://www.419eater.com so funny
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by switdil(f): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
undecided undecided
Dafoq is dis wan na

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Olamira(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Serious BULLSHIT..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by ignis: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
And who say they are all Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by johnwizey: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
RAWBITcH
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
What's it with the fish
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
What with the fish?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by xynerise: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Staged drama
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
ignis: And who say they are all Nigerians?
don't kid yourself lmao

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nigerians! Smh sad

In other news...

Abeg Mr. OP & fellow nairalanders, abeg make unu help me reason dis matta.
I saw a thread about a baby been born wif 2 fully formed teeth, I entered & innocently contributed my ideas, below was wat I typed;

END ing certain vitamin intake during
TIME of pregnancy can result to
TINZ of dis nature grin

Finis oo! shocked
One ajakorikoko olokpa meta crase-oshi named mukina2BURUKUgrin jez come ban me say na End-Time comment!
I say WHAATT? angry

Left 2 me, ee come be like say some of dis oga Seun'z mod dem stop 4 pry 6 naim make dem nah dey reason intellectual grammatic contributions & odikwa veri risky dat way

gringrin

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.