Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 PM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members (13275 Views)

Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by ehixking(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2013
There is a saying that goes thus "uneasy lies the head that wears the crown". Over a couple of weeks now since NAUG made public its executive members, work has been going on by these officials to make sure the associations sticks to its guns on the struggle against unemployment in Nigeria. The executives has been serving as a strategist team,and yet they still have a lot to do which can't be done alone,including getting trustees from the 6 geopolitical zones, we have decide to have two each from a zone and also to balance it gender ratio between the male and the female folks. NAUG hereby use this means as a source of invitation to noble men and women of timbre and calibre who would wholeheartedly from the bottom of their hearts would to be our trustees to please contact us.

I must congratulate the general public and those that have stood by us and our members who have been with us all through the struggle.
We have been getting encouraging results from the Cooperate Affairs Commission(C.A.C) as regards to registration and getting our trustee is part of the registration process. We all must understand that its not an easy process,our constitution has been drafted and our lawyers have given the go ahead. As part of the criteria for registration we now wish to invites trustees,men and women of noble character,( preferably not politicians)for the smooth running of the association from across the Federation. And to interested members, the website would ready in exactly 7 days from now, members would register free online and no monthly dues would be demanded.this trend is also opened to suggestions about trustees(if you feel there is anyone we can approach)

Join us on facebook: Facebook.com/naugnigeria

Twitter: @naijagraduates

Thank you all
Interested trustees can contact
Ehis ----- 0703 071 7445
michael-- 0806 314 1854
Offiong-- 0806 223 4327
YINKA--- 0808 353 6004
Dammy-- 0810 802 3630

Thanks
Ehis Abuya
National coordinator.

11 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Yusphull(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Good work so far bro, the sky is nt even our limit..

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by lasunray(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2013
nice one

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Lambstar: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Another positive step...kudos

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Johnsonpac(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2013
With God by our side we are heading to the top.
In NAUG we Trust

3 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Johnsonpac(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Front page please @MOD

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by ehixking(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2013
"Sugesstions about trustees and how you think we can get them"
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2013
Wow! This is so impressive! Determination is always a driven engine to all ambitions. From the way things are going, one can glaringly tell this association must be fully birthed, nurtured and brought to full maturity to serve its intended purposes. Kudos to you Ehix and all the untiring interim members working so hard. Am also working so hard from this part of the country too to gather members.

As for the trustees, let mod. help put this to the front page so we can gather as much interested personalities and suggestions as possible. This will help us to arrive at exactly what we want. But i'll suggest, the said trustees shouldnt just be anyone but those with good and credible records in societal responsibilities.

Intending members from Akwa/Cross - South South region should contact me on 08064370884.

Oga seun, front page please. Thanks as your ministry keeps gathering more crowd.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by luimartins: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kudos 2 u guys... I'm in support of ur actions, God will see d vision actualized.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by ehixking(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
From our facebook page Okeke Donatus
I wish that we need truthful and trustworthy men, nt men that wl use us as avenue to generate resources from politicians(preferably, clergymen. E.g bishops, cardinal, pastors, imam). Who hv greatest zeal to d future of today's youth, an icon of valour with dignified eloquency. He who is being touched by the merciless cry and continual agony of d future youth of our mother nation. I suggest we consult catholic cardinal, trusted imam, and other nobblemen. No procastination. Let action start !

But come to think of it haven't our churches and mosques been politicised?
Most imams and pastors have politicians they are loyal to
We have to be very careful so religion won't lead to politics
Though I know the catholic clergymen have a couple of NGOs that are wise for us to patner with
We Don't need any religious leaders as trustees

4 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by 100Whykay(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Front page things please

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Johnsonpac(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2013
All protocols duly observed...i suggest if any of us can meet any of our out-spoken human right activist here in Nigeria in other to fast tract this movement.
Am just suggesting ni O̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ i may not be perfect though
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Yusphull(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2013
ehixking:
From our facebook page Okeke Donatus
I wish that we need truthful and trustworthy men, nt men that wl use us as avenue to generate resources from politicians(preferably, clergymen. E.g bishops, cardinal, pastors, imam). Who hv greatest zeal to d future of today's youth, an icon of valour with dignified eloquency. He who is being touched by the merciless cry and continual agony of d future youth of our mother nation. I suggest we consult catholic cardinal, trusted imam, and other nobblemen. No procastination. Let action start !

But come to think of it haven't our churches and mosques been politicised?
Most imams and pastors have politicians they are loyal to
We have to be very careful so religion won't lead to politics
Though I know the catholic clergymen have a couple of NGOs that are wise for us to patner with
We Don't need any religious leaders as trustees

A good point raised there by Okeke, we should be very careful and watchful before consulting any of this people (Imams, Pastors, Oba's and NGO's) in other not to jettison our vision and mission because most of them are even more corrupt than the politicians but hiding under the canopy of religion..

Let's be vigilant enough to site any foul play while discussing our plight with them to know whether they are reliable or we should just look elsewhere...

Just my thought !!!!!

#peace#

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Am surprised why this thread hasnt reached front page. Mod., pls!

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Wendyslim(f): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
We are moving on gradually. Dis is a fight to finish so let's all put our hands together to make it an history.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Yusphull(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2013
Why is the Mod feeling reluctant to take this thread to front page?? Hmmmmmm

Must we use Sango to beg Obatala before you hear our cry?? Smh

But if it is Omosexy surprise B-day, Skelewu dance completion, Iyanya picture when he was young, Ini Edo With n Without make-up bla bla bla those are the trash that make ur front page smh we need to change our mentality if really wanna move ahead in this country..

Just my observation

#peace#

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by ehixking(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Johnsonpac: All protocols duly observed...i suggest if any of us can meet any of our out-spoken human right activist here in Nigeria in other to fast tract this movement.
Am just suggesting ni O̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ i may not be perfect though

Names please and how we can contact them!!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Etasante(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Exixking, im in support of your motion. let us get in contact with some good notable Right Activists we know in the country n urge them to be our Trustees. with this, we are good to go. Before now, i was equally planning to institue similar association like this with my fellow Nigerians..my sincere appreciation to the brains that brought this dream to fruition...in happy for this.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by ehixking(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
I thank God am among those that were privileged to attend a reputable(private) primary school
And every morning we always receit this poem
Tick says the clock...tick tick
What you have to do,do quick

We must put ourselves together at this moment
Its important that we get it right...right from the start

Now we need trustees, men and women of noble character as trustees
Let's this social network be a means where by we meet and share opinion on how to go about it
The time is right, the time is now
Tick says the clock
What we have to do
Let's do it quick
No time- tick says the clock
What we have to do- let's do quick
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Wendyslim(f): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
Still on first page? Haba my people wat are u waiting for , come one come all and make dis page hotter. My bbm crew where una dey.wattsap wats going on, Facebook where are ur faces? undecided

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by realteflon(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Is a trustee a requirement from CAC ?
I think this struggle is getting slow with what am seeing.
The next meeting should be announced in the coming days. Action should speak more rather than registration because there is a name now which is more IMPORTANT

A meeting should be announced to decide d nxt course of action that would address this cancer of unemployment in our beloved NIGERIA.

Thank you
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by ehixking(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Let have another meeting in ogun state or ibadan
Ibadan is cool for those that might want to come from the east
And Ogun state is still close to a wide range of people

Instead of just here taliking about registration and trustees
Let's meet once more and mobilise more people
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Yusphull(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
ehixking: Let have another meeting in ogun state or ibadan
Ibadan is cool for those that might want to come from the east
And Ogun state is still close to a wide range of people

Instead of just here taliking about registration and trustees
Let's meet once more and mobilise more people

That's a good point, let's deliberate on the next venue of the meeting and from there we can know our fate and the next move or step to take.

I will suggest we have the next meeting in Ibadan this time around coz Abeokuta too is more or less like having it Lagos again...

Just my thought....

#peace#
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Obinoscopy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
RedBenson: Am surprised why this thread hasnt reached front page. Mod., pls!
It will soon. Just be prepared when it does wink.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by tammmy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
joblessness has brot about careles groups
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by hernars(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
#improving
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2013

Board Of Trustees? Unemployed Graduates? For real?

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Lilimax(f): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hoping that the targeted audience are reached undecided
From the name: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates, i guess it should be for unemployed graduates only
or is everybody welcomed?
How do we know the graduates that are really unemployed?
What is the aim of this body undecided?
Hoping that it will not end up being hijacked by touts and area boyz shocked
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by gsmcoder: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
I blame gej for this.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Boss13: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
What are the objectives of this group?

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members by Built2last: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
You certainly cant ask for monthly dues cos you are unemployed. i am more interested in your exit plans for those who are members are later get a white collar job or become self employed...i have never been employed before.Rather, i have been employing people.i am doing my own thing. i need more clearification on the unemployed status of your members.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teachers! How To Get Your Respect Back / Sack Fever Grips 350 National Assembly Workers / Federal Job Or Private Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.