Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 (12417 Views)

America Now Preparing For Apocalyptic Blast That Could End Human Civilisation / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / The Apocalyptic Significance Of The Feast Of Trumpets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ok

what's the latest update?
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 03, 2014
OP. Your type is the one that gives honest Christians a bad name. in the year scientist are laying out plans how to cure cancer and cure aids you are here wasting your megabyte with rubbish.
Quick question if at the end of this year. the world does not end will you come back and make another article saying you are sorry.
Harold camping a year ago said the world will end so and so date. he too claimed he had a revelation. the world did not end and people ridiculed Christianity. you think you are helping God, no you are not.
live good Christian life. leave end of the world to God. preach but don't scare people with rubbish.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Daniel203: OP. Your type is the one that gives honest Christians a bad name. in the year scientist are laying out plans how to cure cancer and cure aids you are here wasting your megabyte with rubbish.
Quick question if at the end of this year. the world does not end will you come back and make another article saying you are sorry.
Harold camping a year ago said the world will end so and so date. he too claimed he had a revelation. the world did not end and people ridiculed Christianity. you think you are helping God, no you are not.
live good Christian life. leave end of the world to God. preach but don't scare people with rubbish.
thank you.

Loool...true

I'm just enjoying the fary tales....
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Daniel203: OP. Your type is the one that gives honest Christians a bad name. in the year scientist are laying out plans how to cure cancer and cure aids you are here wasting your megabyte with rubbish.
thank you.

FYI, I am a scientist. I am surprised that you raise up the issue of science, yet this thread is full of science. Did you read sign numbers 2 and 3, the second and third posts of this thread? The two signs deal with astronomy. How do we know that there will be tetrad of blood moons from 2014 to 2015 and that the sign of Revelation 12 will occur on 23rd September, 2017? Is it not with the aid of Astronomy computer simulation software?

You talk about curing cancer and AIDS, you do not know that scientists who are researching on cure for all these sicknesses are wasting their energy. God provided spiritual cure for all diseases long ago. If you know any person suffering from cancer or AIDS, ask the person to contact me through Nairaland email system. If the person contacts me, I will instruct him/her on how to receive healing from God. Alternatively, the person should contact me through a Holy Spirit filled Christian; I will instruct the Christian on how to heal the cancer or AIDS sufferer.

We are now in 2014 and I want to state it clearly here that the world will change dramatically as from the middle of April 2014. Nigeria will also change dramatically. This thread is not a joke. Do not compare what I have presented in this thread with the May 21, 2011 prediction of Harold Camping. Harold Camping's prediction did not involve Astronomy computer simulation software, used by NASA, accurately discovering that the sign of Revelation 12 will occur on 23rd September, 2017. This is an event that must happen; nothing can change its date from 23rd September, 2017. This is not a case of somebody doing some arithmetic based on some information he read in the Bible and thereby coming up with a date; we are talking about astronomical events that must happen at the times that I have indicated in this thread. I am surprised that people cannot see that end time has finally arrived.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
You are a big buffoon. Go to bed and sleep. You are not a scientists but a charlatan who probably read ss 2 science in secondary school and jumped to social science in the end. You just saw this on the net and rushed to paste here to show your intelligence. Sadly for you no body cares.
Computer simulations you talk about. You have never done even one. You don't even know how it proceeds except from reading from other sources. I have done simulations I am an environmental scientist.
Again I repeat if at the end of the year. Nothing happens will you come back and admit you a bloody charlatan ;n
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
faakay:

Loool...true

I'm just enjoying the fary tales....

Thank you joor. That is all it is fairy tales. That is why nobody is taking the OP serious. People are wiser. OP sorry you hear.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by 1forall: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello OP

I read through this thread on new year's day and I could relate to a lot of the information in here. I was quite impressed with what I read and shared it with someone, and intend to share it with others.

Please pay the scorners no attention because it's really not worthwhile. Remember the parable of the sower, even when the signs are right there before their eyes many people will still reject the truth, unfortunately.

Mark 4.11-12: And He said to them, to you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables, so that seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; lest they should turn,
and their sins be forgiven them.

Though it's right to try to make them see the truth it's not worthwhile. People like that have existed since the days of Noah, and even our Lord Jesus was scorned so it's nothing to lose sleep over. It's still a shame anyway.

So just disregard them and continue putting out this valuable information.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2014
1forall: Hello OP

I read through this thread on new year's day and I could relate to a lot of the information in here. I was quite impressed with what I read and shared it with someone, and intend to share it with others.

Please pay the scorners no attention because it's really not worthwhile. Remember the parable of the sower, even when the signs are right there before their eyes many people will still reject the truth, unfortunately.

Mark 4.11-12: And He said to them, to you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables, so that seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; lest they should turn,
and their sins be forgiven them.

Though it's right to try to make them see the truth it's not worthwhile. People like that have existed since the days of Noah, and even our Lord Jesus was scorned so it's nothing to lose sleep over. It's still a shame anyway.

So just disregard them and continue putting out this valuable information.

@1forall, thanks for the encouragement. God bless you.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by arantess: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Daniel203: You are a big buffoon. Go to bed and sleep. You are not a scientists but a charlatan who probably read ss 2 science in secondary school and jumped to social science in the end. You just saw this on the net and rushed to paste here to show your intelligence. Sadly for you no body cares.
Computer simulations you talk about. You have never done even one. You don't even know how it proceeds except from reading from other sources. I have done simulations I am an environmental scientist.
Again I repeat if at the end of the year. Nothing happens will you come back and admit you a bloody charlatan ;n
scoffer
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by arantess: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Kei144:

@1forall, thanks for the encouragement. God bless you.
do not stop the work, sir. Am really benefitting from this and i intend to share with ma colleagues smiley
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2014
arantess:
do not stop the work, sir. Am really benefitting from this and i intend to share with ma colleagues smiley

@arantess, it is well with you.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2014
[size=14pt]Bob Jones: The Coming Promise And Peacemakers Will Fully "Bloom" By Spring
[/size]

A lot of peacemakers shall bloom or come into their divine calling by this spring and they will bring forth the fruit that God has called them to bear. So get ready for the peacemakers to come forth with the fruit of God and reveal the Son of Peace to the world.

The peacemakers that are coming forth in this next season are those who can make peace between the human soul and the Father. As they reveal the Father's love to the human soul, it will bring stability to the Body in every way. Through the administration of these peacemakers, first and foremost, they will bring man's soul into the place where it can enter into the peace of God. And this peace is beyond all human understanding. They will also enter into the love of God, which will create the fruit that He wants produced in the Body now. This is literally the beginning of the fruit that's needed for harvest.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=12987

Bob Jones is a great old American prophet. The peacemakers that will come forth in Spring are the 144,000 Israelites of Revelation 7 and 14. Their ministry begins in April 2014.

Re. 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Once the 144,000 end-time Israelite evangelists are sealed in April, the angels that hold the four winds of the earth will release the winds. They will harm the land (earthquakes), the sea (tsunami caused by earthquakes) and the trees (drought--leading to famine). By April we will know the locations of Christian Israelites in the world, as the 144,000 evangelists arise.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2014
[size=14pt]Ariel Sharon near death after grave deterioration in his condition
[/size]

Former Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon is reported to be near death after having spent nearly eight full years in a comatose state. While this is a very newsworthy report in and of itself, what makes Sharon's situation so very interesting is a unique prophecy made by a Jewish Rabbi back in 2007.

In the prophecy, the very elderly Rabbi revealed to his followers who the Messiah is. The century old Rabbi passed away soon after, but not before declaring that the Messiah, (Yeshua - Jesus), would appear very soon after the death of Ariel Sharon. Ariel Sharon now has only days to live.

We will leave you to decide what will happen next. Is the old Jewish sage correct?

Google "Prophecy about Ariel Sharon's death".
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by stevecantrell: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2014
Nobody wants the world to end...OP take heart.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2014
@Poster

keep updating
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by nannymcphee(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Any new update?
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Weah96: 3:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Kei144:

You talk about curing cancer and AIDS, you do not know that scientists who are researching on cure for all these sicknesses are wasting their energy. God provided spiritual cure for all diseases long ago. If you know any person suffering from cancer or AIDS, ask the person to contact me through Nairaland email system. If the person contacts me, I will instruct him/her on how to receive healing from God. Alternatively, the person should contact me through a Holy Spirit filled Christian; I will instruct the Christian on how to heal the cancer or AIDS sufferer.

You must an atheist like me, here to ridicule Christians and blind faith. If not, then you're on drugs. I won't even call you a liar.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
The second blood moon of the tetrad of blood moons will occur on 8th October, 2014. Troubles in this world will change gear around that time. Even Boko Haram will change gear.

https://www.nairaland.com/1825056/astrology-shtf-fall-2014

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by nannymcphee(f): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2014
You are still posting, not one single thing predicted here has happened!!

Based on a prophecy I know that describes USA during the end-time tribulations, I can say that the main cause of the famine will be serious drought, coupled to the ongoing wars. The world economy will collapse and demand for oil will reduce drastically. Based on the American prophecy,I think the total collapse of world economy will be in July 2014

Chuck divides the Judgment into a three year progression. We will assume the Judgment will start in the year 2014.It will progress into an enemy occupation of America lasting seven years. At the end of the seven years, the occupying armies will be driven out.

Weatherwise the year will start with a very rainy spring.On June 9th it gets very hot and no rain with resulting crop failures

The stock market will start its fall in July and will result in one half the people being out of work with great inflation and coupled with food shortages, starvation will start

Once the 144,000 end-time Israelite evangelists are sealed in April, the angels that hold the four winds of the earth will release the winds. They will harm the land (earthquakes), the sea (tsunami caused by earthquakes) and the trees (drought--leading to famine). By April we will know the locations of Christian Israelites in the world, as the 144,000 evangelists arise

I haven't forgotten what u said about Obama, waiting for December to come
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
[size=14pt]Opening of Second Seal![/size]

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

In an audio recording distributed widely on social media Sunday, Islamic extremist group ISIS urged attacks on civilians in member countries of the U.S.-led coalition opposed to their violent spread through areas of Syria and Iraq. In the nearly 42-minute long meandering propaganda speech uploaded to Twitter, ISIS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-Adnani encourages Muslims to kill “disbelievers” in countries, including Canada, currently supporting American and French-backed military action against the group in Iraq “in any manner.”

“If you can kill a disbelieving American or European — especially the spiteful and filthy French — or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State … kill him in any manner or way however it may be,” said Adnani.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/stephen-harper-condemns-isis-audio-urging-attacks-on-canadians-1.2773636

Let us hope that Boko Haram will not introduce Nigerian version.

Ps. 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Ps. 91:2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
Ps. 91:3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.
Ps. 91:4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
Ps. 91:5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
Ps. 91:6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
Ps. 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

The sealing of the 144,000 Israelites will begin this week, during the Feast of Tabernacles; 9-15 October. The feast actually begins in the evening of of 8th October.

Mt. 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptised, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.
Mt. 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:2[b] And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters[/b] and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

The earthly ministry of Jesus of Jesus Christ was preceded by God filling him with the Holy Spirit without limit. In the same manner, the ministry of the 144,000 Israelites will be preceded by a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters--latter rain of the Holy Spirit, rivers of living water.

Mt. 4:1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil.

Once the firstfruits receive the latter rain of the Holy Spirit, in three years their ministry will give birth to mature sons of God whom God will fill with all the fullness of God. Satan is vehemently opposed to human beings developing into mature sons of God; so, he will do everything to oppose it. All hell will let loose all over the world. End time tribulations will begin in earnest, from this week.

God marks the beginning of this year's Feast of Tabernacles with a total lunar eclipse (blood moon).

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Where are we now, in end time matters? Well, the 23rd September 2017 timing of the sign of Revelation 12:1-2 is fixed; it cannot change. The rapture will take place towards the end of 2017. Between now and that time, the people of God will move from fallen man (Egypt, imperfection) to immortality (Promised Land, perfection). The route from Egypt to the Promised Land is desert (tribulations). As we enter 2015, tribulations will increase.

https://www.nairaland.com/1879139/future-map-world
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kei144:
Where are we now, in end time matters? Well, the 23rd September 2017 timing of the sign of Revelation 12:1-2 is fixed; it cannot change. The rapture will take place towards the end of 2017. Between now and that time, the people of God will move from fallen man (Egypt, imperfection) to immortality (Promised Land, perfection). The route from Egypt to the Promised Land is desert (tribulations). As we enter 2015, tribulations will increase.

https://www.nairaland.com/1879139/future-map-world
man i have tried to stop sinning but i just have not succeeded. Should I go for deliverance?
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
jacobscros:
man i have tried to stop sinning but i just have not succeeded. Should I go for deliverance?

This thread might be a help to you:

https://www.nairaland.com/2053695/manifestation-god-human-being

Or better, the pdf file: http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/12/22/manifestation/manifestation.pdf

I myself was bedeviled by libido and a few other besetting sins, but recently I discovered how to destroy any sin in my life by the power of the Holy Spirit through word of faith.

All I can tell you is that it is so easy to overcome sin by the power of the Holy Spirit through word of faith.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by gatiano(m): 1:33am On Dec 26, 2014
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html

read that summary and read the book to the end in pdf format, it can be downloaded free. i hope you love reading.

Kei144:
Sign number 1: Peace covenant could be signed in 2014

Da. 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven’. In the middle of the ‘seven’ [Or ‘week’] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”

Israeli and Palestinian negotiators in July 2013 gave themselves about nine months to try to reach an agreement on ending their conflicts of more than six decades in a US-brokered peace talks. The two sides held their first negotiations in nearly three years in Washington on Monday and Tuesday July 29-30, 2013. Nine months later will be Passover 2014.

According to Da 9:27, when the talks lead to peace with many, the seven years of tribulation will begin. This is not open to interpretation; that is what the Bible says.

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by nwakaibeya1: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Spiritual traders full in the house of God decieving the spiritually blind ignorant children of God while humanbeings following them are under heavy bondage and spiritual attacks and dont have peace and cannot sleep at night which is the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST promised and while still listening to airplane thirsty pastors&prophets and the worste is that the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST PROMISED WHICH IS PEACE is not made available to followers and they cant sleep at night,there is no peace?what a calamity and instead they have refused to yield unto the call that kingdom of God of justice has come,the light has come,the mantle and judgement has come upon the earth .we have spoken again to the whole world and who has ear let him hear what the spirits are saying and thats why we said Era of please be bornagain and altar call and weepng and sufering people in CHURCHES and giving them fastng and night vigil are over.rather the era now is give them the LIGHT and POWER to EMPOWER them and let them SEE and prophesy to themselves and be above all kinds or evil no matter the evil,that is the CHRIST authority of real JESUSCHRIST to his real followers
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
Spiritual traders full in the house of God decieving the spiritually blind ignorant children of God while humanbeings following them are under heavy bondage and spiritual attacks and dont have peace and cannot sleep at night which is the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST promised and while still listening to airplane thirsty pastors&prophets and the worste is that the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST PROMISED WHICH IS PEACE is not made available to followers and they cant sleep at night,there is no peace?what a calamity and instead they have refused to yield unto the call that kingdom of God of justice has come,the light has come,the mantle and judgement has come upon the earth .we have spoken again to the whole world and who has ear let him hear what the spirits are saying and thats why we said Era of please be bornagain and altar call and weepng and sufering people in CHURCHES and giving them fastng and night vigil are over.rather the era now is give them the LIGHT and POWER to EMPOWER them and let them SEE and prophesy to themselves and be above all kinds or evil no matter the evil,that is the CHRIST authority of real JESUSCHRIST to his real followers

Ezi okwu?
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Lex11(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
killsmith:
NONSENSE

LOL.. hilarious!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Salvation Plan / The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology / Christ Is My Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.