Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend (25668 Views)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / PHOTOS: Lagos Danfo Driver Strips Naked To Avoid Arrest / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2013
Fellow Nigerians.

My name is Yemi, I'm a student based in Benin City, the Edo State Capital, Nigeria.

A new trend among my fellow Nigeria youths has been bothering me for quiet sometime now and I will be happy if we all can contribute to this thread and see how will can help ourselves.

Yesterday, I went to Ring Road (Abuma) to buy a mobile phone but was suprised and shocked when I saw a middle-aged man displaying his talent. It all started like a Joke.

The commerical bus driver was stopped by two men of the Nigerian Police Force for parking his bus on the wrong lane which was just a stone-throw from the Ring Road Police Station, he was asked to pay a fine or get arrested for breaking the law.

To my greatest suprised, he came down from his bus, took of his clothes (trouser and t-shirt) and started rolling on the floor, spitting out saliva and rubbing it on his body like a mad man. Soon, the two Police men on ground at the time of the incident grabbed him by his hand and were trying to take him to the station, when he suddenly forced himself out of their hands and took of his dirty perry-cole boxer.

"I won die today o. make una kill me o..

"shebi una dey find who una arrest, make una arrest me na" the bus driver said crying like a christmas goat with his eyes out of their sockets.

You need to see how "our" Nigerian Policemen gave him way to continue with his drama, the whole of Ring Road, including market women all rushed to sence just to watched as the young man continued fooling himself and his fellow young. Young sexy girls were not left out, trust Benin girls now, they brought out their phone, snapping and recording the event as they unfold.

You need to see how huge and bushy his dick was, he sure would win the "world most bushy dick" if there was any competition like that.

The drama was on for about an hour as the Policemen left him there and went back to their duty post.

I was suprised when the Police men left without arresting him. Could it be because they were scared of him? I guess NO! They could have called for help from other Policemen at the station, but they didn't.

Another story, I watched this on ITV news two days ago. Some youths of an area which I can't remember the name now protested to NEPA office cause of what they tagged as "419 NEPA", during the protest a young man stripped himself naked not minding the fact that there were sexy divas looking at him. After the protest, their light was stil not restored and they all walked home in shame.

Some years back, in my former area, A married man beat up his wife, the women went to the station and came back with about six Policemen to arrest him. To the surprise of all, her husband striped himself naked, poo on the ground and was eating his poo all because he was trying to avoid arrest. The Police men could not arrest him, they all went back to their station.

Now, what is the problem with our youths of today?
Why this new trend?
Is stripping oneself the only or best way to avoid arrest?
What can be done to stop this new trend among our youths?
Why do Policemen allow this kind of people go free without arresting them?

Let's all share our stories with event like the above and see how we can help youths with such mentality.

Mod, I will be happy if this thread hit the front page. I want to use it as a celebration of my two years on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by AbuMikey(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2013
I've even seen such scene at Ekpoma,about two weeks ago sef,but the policemen didn't take it easy with the boy oo,cos they used Baton to put some sense inside his skull cheesyshocked!!!

It wasn't funny that day sha.

All izz well

3 Likes

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:
I've even seen such scene at Ekpoma , about two weeks ago sef, but the policemen didn't take it easy with the boy oo, cos they used Baton to put some sense inside his skull cheesyshocked!!!

It wasn't funny that day sha.

All izz well
Why is it common in Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by AbuMikey(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2013
Edo people are good initiating troubles and are the best in terms of absconding from trouble!

Be that as it may,in Edo state,nobody wants to visit a police station as a "suspect" cos when you get there,there's this notion "Edo citizens" always stick to which is "If You Reach Police Station,Dem Go Change Am For You" grin

Hope you can decipher the bolded? wink

5 Likes

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:
nobody wants to visit a police station as a "suspect" cos when you get there,there's this notion "Edo citizens" always stick to which is "If You Reach Police Station,Dem Go Change Am For You" grin

Hope you can decipher the bolded? wink
Yeah! True. That's so true.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Freiburger(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2013
yemi2plus:

Now, what is the problem with our youth of today?
Why this new trend? What can be done to stop it?
Why do Police men allow this kind of people go without arresting them?

You dont need to stop the people from getting themselves unclad when arrested, teach the police how to get seroius while doing their job, Why should a police officer leave a law breaker unarrested just because he/she decided to get unclad?
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
Freiburger:
Why should a police officer leave a law breaker unarrested just because he/she decided to get unclad?
That's a question I can't answer myself.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Deiok(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yemi put yourself in the shoes of the police men, and let see if you will go ahead and arrest a man acting like a lunactic. There is a parable in Bini that say's "If a mad man is talking at you and you talk back at him, you will also be seen as a mad man"
Police nah human being too ooh.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Deiok:
Yemi put yourself in the shoes of the police men, and let see if you will go ahead and arrest a man acting like a lunactic.
I can never put myself in the shoes of a Nigerian Police Man. Never, not even in the next world.

However, I see no senseable reason why a Policeman will allow a law breaker go free all because he stripped himself naked. Things like this can only happen in a country called; Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Deiok(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
^^^
That is your own personal opinion.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by djeezy(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2013
This trend is really funny. Strip yourself of your dignity just to avoid arrest? Which is more demeaning? Really laughable.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by ifeelgood: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2013
Edo no dey carry last for yeye things.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by salemdv(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2013
The husband eating his poo got me lmao mhen. Naija can invent tinz en.

1 Like

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by mars123(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2013
One word...BARBARIANS!
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by elampiro(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2013
So this stuff has travelled from Lagos to Benin. It's Lagos bus drivers that used to strip to avoid arrest.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by israel007: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2013
@Post: Yes they can't arrest him. They police made a mistake to even remain there when he started stripping. Imagines snapped from that scene would interpreted into saying 9ja police assaulting a citizen or someone. They should have left immediately or stopped him

@yemi it's NOT just in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Tattooboy: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2013
salemdv: The husband eating his poo got me lmao mhen. Naija can invent tinz en.
perhaps d poo tasted like chicken
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by homesteady(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2013
I'm yet to see such a thing happening!

1 Like

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2013
What do we take police for in Nigeria? U see a man displaying real madness and attracting crowd nd u want to get him arrested, then you also need to be examined. Arrest a lunatic and see what will become of the police station in 15mins. Supposing the man has a mentally illness, do u know what it means? Yemi, u need to join the police force grin . To me, i think the goverment should make provision for people who are suspected to have mental prob for examination.

Man eat his poo... grin
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by rabdeluxe(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2013
You for use your new phone snap picture.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by nekaa(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2013
Police station = Death sentence ; that's why they are going extreme.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2013
Police deserves every phucking rubbish they get from half minded people...
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by shaddi(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2013
End time tinzzz tongue
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by sagytariusTM1: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2013

11 Likes

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by segsinc(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2013
Guess they only try this with police. They dare not try this with a soldier..
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by alaoeri: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2013
I witnessed one around Allen junction in Ikeja last month where a bus driver & his conductor stripped themselves naked to avoid being arrested by the police, initially thought that they were high on some cheap kain kain not knowing that they are sane, they just do that to avoid arrest.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Chimaritoponcho: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2013
3 words...END TIME TINZ
BTW,yemi wat makes u think linda ikeji is single cos she blogs huh!!
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Olamira(f): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2013
Show of shame especially by illiterate Nigerians is becoming alarming. Imagine a man who isn't insane showing off his manhood in public and embarrassing his local govt. Going unclad has become a normal thing and aba been their headquarters.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2013
yemi, I find it unnerving that you're describing the appearance of another man's dciikkkk.

Next time sha, take pictures and let us know how bushy you like it.

1 Like

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by bookface: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by menix(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2013
If it was an unclad thief he wuld b arrested. Y? Cous he has broken d law of d land
Buh wen u brk d law of folishman or policeman law of egunje, u did scout free unclad, Y? U kno beta...
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by benzzyno(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2013
Grossssssss...! Na only edo dis kind thing dey happen oo..abeg no generalise am..e get some nigerians wey dey nairaland wey no evn no wer naija dey for map oo...abeg no let them bliv say all naija youths d go unclad jst to avoid arrest.....cus if una de do am for edo no mean say we dey do am for banana island oo..cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) / Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Stigmatization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.