Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (154496 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Aussie Aussie Aussie--------oi oi oi tongue all then other countries I'm not interested in. tongue
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Harmony222(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
""[/font]BIGG LIKEE JENNY[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] Aussie aussie aussie
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by omoyankee3(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Symphony007: What this survey won't tell you is the level of racism in countries like switzerland. Denmark, norway,etc...these countries are very white countries with a low birth rate. Right now, they can be comfortable with a few blacks in their country. But when the blacks start growing and reproducing. Catastrophy will set in. They feel that their country is being taken away from them. I would not advise any black to migrate to any scandinavian country or the others mentioned. It's gonna be hell. Stick to the u.s,canada and australia. They have a more diverse populations and you can fit in better.

I agree. Another factor is the weather. It's better to migrate to a country with favorable temperatures, and the Scandinavian countries are just too cold. There are many Nigerians in Texas and Florida for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by omoyankee3(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bizibi: Op how can i get a canada student visa i dnt know if it is difficult like u.s

If other people got US student visas, you can do it too. Emigrating to any country takes a level of tenacity and determination. When you hear people say it's difficult, don't believe them till you've tried it yourself. Have you applied to schools in Canada/US ?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by bashorundon(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please, who knows anything about working in Dubai? I mean like what's their working conditions and environment like? Thanks in advance.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by goryorhal(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
bashorundon: Please, who knows anything about working in Dubai? I mean like what's their working conditions and environment like? Thanks in advance.

check this forum for ur question...
https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by bashorundon(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks.
goryorhal:

check this forum for ur question...
https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by nagoma(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
The slave trade ended too soon for some. Those destined to be slaves insist on fulfilling their destiny. They want to migrate to be modern day slaves. I would better be a full citizen in my underdeveloped ancestral land than a marginalized second class modern slave in a developed country. Keep on trying wannabe slaves- it is your destiny.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by pricelessmr: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2013
nagoma: The slave trade ended too soon for some. Those destined to be slaves insist on fulfilling their destiny. They want to migrate to be modern day slaves. I would better be a full citizen in my underdeveloped ancestral land than a marginalized second class modern slave in a developed country. Keep on trying wannabe slaves- it is your destiny.

Really? So the Chinese and Europeans who leave their countries to stay in Nigeria, Kenya etc are also slaves? Some great Nigerians who are known globally because they migrated from Nigeria are slaves?
The problem i see here is You- Inferiority complex has eaten deep inside you and probably you are incompetent and can't survive without bribery and Nepotism. Therefore you have no place in developed society except slavery.

FYI, I'm a professional fully in Nigeria with my family but won't hesitate to go for update courses abroad when the opportunity beckons.

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by nagoma(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2013
pricelessmr:
Really? So the Chinese and Europeans who leave their countries to stay in Nigeria, Kenya etc are also slaves? Some great Nigerians who are known globally because they migrated from Nigeria are slaves?
The problem i see here is You- Inferiority complex has eaten deep inside you and probably you are incompetent and can't survive without bribery and Nepotism. Therefore you have no place in developed society except slavery.
FYI, I'm a professional fully in Nigeria with my family but won't hesitate to go for update courses abroad when the opportunity beckons.

You are totally wrong in your assumptions. I'm also a competent professional paid for my technical competence and not working for any Nigerian government ( federal, state or LGA ). A lot of my work is international & involves traveling to all those countries you are dreaming to go and live in. I also go for those update courses you yearn for.. See my previous post and my prayer on this thread ( page 2). Your slave mentality will not allow you to understand my thinking. I'll work with the world but from Nigeria Lai Lai!
Don't worry you will make it if it's indeed your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2013
nagoma: The slave trade ended too soon for some. Those destined to be slaves insist on fulfilling their destiny. They want to migrate to be modern day slaves. I would better be a full citizen in my underdeveloped ancestral land than a marginalized second class modern slave in a developed country. Keep on trying wannabe slaves- it is your destiny.

Wow....did an educated person post this? Oi are in Nigeria right? I thought as much....no exposed individual will think like this. Go to the university you studied at and get your fees back. They cheated you cos a graduate shouldn't be doing this....that's if you are one though.

Those exposed wouldn't so this so I don't believe that crap you posted about traveling to different countries, not that it is a crime to dream though but naaa you no reach not even in your next life.

What an arrogant unexposed mentally retaardeddd cow

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by nagoma(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
jennykadry:

Wow....did an educated person post this? Oi are in Nigeria right? I thought as much....no exposed individual will think like this. Go to the university you studied at and get your fees back. They cheated you cos a graduate shouldn't be doing this....that's if you are one though.
Those exposed wouldn't so this so I don't believe that crap you posted about traveling to different countries, not that it is a crime to dream though but naaa you no reach not even in your next life.

This is a real slave , i pity your life.May you have your destiny fulfilled, migrate and work as a slave. As for my education. I've the best you can dream of and you will be surprised , much of it in the universities in the countries worship, but I'm a committed Nigerian. If I'm destined to live 80 years, Those years will have Nigeria as my strong base and sure I will add value as a citizen. It's you who is a deluded illiterate wannabe slave.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
jennykadry:

TKO. GOOD TALK

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by justwise(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
nagoma:

This is a real slave , i pity your life.May you have your destiny fulfilled, migrate and work as a slave. As for my education. I've the best you can dream of and you will be surprised , much of it in the universities in the countries worship, but I'm a committed Nigerian. If I'm destined to live 80 years, Those years will have Nigeria as my strong base and sure I will add value as a citizen. It's you who is a deluded illiterate wannabe slave.

Why did you not study in Nigeria? Why did you spend millions in those slavery countries rather than paying it to Nigerian universities?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by nagoma(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
justwise:

Why did you not study in Nigeria? Why did you spend millions in those slavery countries rather than paying it to Nigerian universities?

You have no understanding of what we are talking about. I have nothing against those countries , their education and their hard work and development. What I will not do is to migrate there in what I described as neo-slavery.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by 2good(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
nagoma:

You have no understanding of what we are talking about. I have nothing against those countries , their education and their hard work and development. What I will not do is to migrate there to work in what I described as neo-slavery.

So you mean that Nigerian graduates from western universities that decide to pick up jobs in a multinational companies abroad where they are paid exactly thesame competitive salary and benefit as their white counterpart are slave? I really don't understand your point here.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by justwise(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
nagoma:

You have no understanding of what we are talking about. I have nothing against those countries , their education and their hard work and development. What I will not do is to migrate there in what I described as neo-slavery.

I have a very good understanding of what i'm talking about, you have the same slave mentality because you preferred your slave masters quality of education to that of Nigeria, there are many people who studied in Nigeria from primary to Phd and still do very well, you did not see a single university in Nigeria to study in as somebody who love Nigeria so much and will never travel outside for slavery. you invested millions to get educated from your slave masters but you are here calling people who preferred living outside Nigeria all sorts of names, aren't you a 2faced hypocrite?

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Artorius(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
2good:

So you mean people that Nigerian graduates from western universities that decide to pick up jobs in a multinational companies abroad where they are paid exactly thesame competitive salary and benefit as their white counterpart are slave? I really don't understand your point here.
Don't try to understand a psycho's point

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by 2good(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
x
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by 2good(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
x
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by nagoma(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
justwise:

I have a very good understanding of what i'm talking about, you have the same slave mentality because you preferred your slave masters quality of education to that of Nigeria, there are many people who studied in Nigeria from primary to Phd and still do very well, you did not see a single university in Nigeria to study in as somebody who love Nigeria so much and will never travel outside for slavery. you invested millions to get educated from your slave masters but you are here calling people who preferred living outside Nigeria all sorts of names, aren't you a 2faced hypocrite?

I can Learn from anybody ( i had my basic qualification at home in nigeria) but I can't serve just anybody. My home is Nigeria. Deal with it slave boy.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by pricelessmr: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
justwise:

Please, save your energy for useful work instead of wasting it on a deluded brat. I noticed nagoma needs immediate access to a mental facility after his reply to my post. So, ignore him like i did.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.